Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 551 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 601 651 1051 1551 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25203

    Different How?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinc34  [View Original Post]
    Hello! Hope all are enjoying the hobby! I have been offline and out the hobby for a while and thought I would pop in to see what is new. I see that as with inflation, donation levels are slightly higher with declining variety and in some cases less than fulfilling services. I guess it is a cycle that we must endure. I have been communicating with Ryder, who many of you know "in a biblical sense. " She is visiting her uncle again and asserts that when she gets out this time will be different. I hope so, but history has a way of repeating itself.
    How has she managed to get locked up more after quitting being an escort than during? Going lesbian might be the worst thing that ever happened to her.

  2. #25202

    Ryder

    Hello! Hope all are enjoying the hobby! I have been offline and out the hobby for a while and thought I would pop in to see what is new. I see that as with inflation, donation levels are slightly higher with declining variety and in some cases less than fulfilling services. I guess it is a cycle that we must endure. I have been communicating with Ryder, who many of you know "in a biblical sense. " She is visiting her uncle again and asserts that when she gets out this time will be different. I hope so, but history has a way of repeating itself.

  3. #25201

    Candy and friend

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieBigJ  [View Original Post]
    So I contacted candy she got back with me right away communication was really good honestly. Ask her if she Still doing duos And she said that she was working with a friend that just got into the Hobby. So I asked her what donation would be for the duo I agreed to it we set a time up she said she had to do I'll call which was no big deal. So a 1/2 hour before the scheduled time I texted her she texted me back saying she was running a 1/2 hour late which was no big deal so I waited an hour and nothing waiting 45 minutes nothing so I texted her got nothing called and nothing. So about 2 hours went by I finally got a text telling me she was on her way I told her don't bother then she got really p* at me and sent me some nasty text.
    I had them at my place candy was OK her BJ skills are OK, she said she likes 69 but she dose smell so I passed on it her friend is a bi_ _h.

  4. #25200

    Not a fan

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one today on StG.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...i/017402828552

    Tried searching but with three letters it didn't work out. Anyone got any insight?

    Thanks.

    Edit: wording
    Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but I saw her when she was with Steve and it was one of my worst experiences with a non-junkie ever. I give her credit because she was clean and didn't appear to be totally knocked out on drugs, but aside from that it was awful.

    Not much of a kisser, definitely no DFK. Had a passive and sh*tty attitude for the entire visit and even got up in the middle of MISH to go take a pee. This was back when Steve has a decent roster and pre-covid, so I only paid a little over 2 bills and wasn't that bothered by it. I just pounded out some MISH, got my nut, got out and chalked it up as a loss. I think I paid for an hour and left by choice within 25 min.

    She's attractive and has a nice body but my experience was not good and I said I'd never repeat back then at that price. If she's charging 3-500 like all the other attractive providers I would definitely pass.

    Maybe she wasn't into me, YMMV. That's just my experience.

  5. #25199

    Agent?

    Quote Originally Posted by WjgJoe;6176824[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/92912878[/URL]

    Gents have had several visits with this kinky MILF! She has sexy outfits and toys and strap ons for your play time and definitely knows and loves to use them! She loves to play the mistress role and also gets off and prefers that role! Want a GFE / PSE play date (my preference) she gives an incredible date and her bbj is off the charts along with and loves daty and even squirts along with Mish and some riding skills in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and is very vocal which is a big turn on for me!! She gets a incredible #of calls and texts daily and is working towards on line content and some regulars in the future so get yourself on her list and you will have some great playtime in a safe apt in Clifton she will also expand your limits if you like and definitely taught me to add some prostrate play and damn it can be explosive fun! So be safe and enjoy some fun with this sexy responsive MILF.

    Her rates are in line for today's market too but may be increasing due to the demand for a reliable safe and sexy provider and also extra charges for her femdom play as well.

    Be safe and enjoy.
    Sounds you are her sports agent and publicist.

  6. #25198
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieBigJ  [View Original Post]
    So I contacted candy she got back with me right away communication was really good honestly. Ask her if she Still doing duos And she said that she was working with a friend that just got into the Hobby. So I asked her what donation would be for the duo I agreed to it we set a time up she said she had to do I'll call which was no big deal. So a 1/2 hour before the scheduled time I texted her she texted me back saying she was running a 1/2 hour late which was no big deal so I waited an hour and nothing waiting 45 minutes nothing so I texted her got nothing called and nothing. So about 2 hours went by I finally got a text telling me she was on her way I told her don't bother then she got really p* at me and sent me some nasty text.
    Be glad they didn't show up! They will spend most of the time in the bathroom getting high.

  7. #25197

    Kimmi Kandy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/92912878

    Gents have had several visits with this kinky MILF! She has sexy outfits and toys and strap ons for your play time and definitely knows and loves to use them! She loves to play the mistress role and also gets off and prefers that role! Want a GFE / PSE play date (my preference) she gives an incredible date and her bbj is off the charts along with and loves daty and even squirts along with Mish and some riding skills in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and is very vocal which is a big turn on for me!! She gets a incredible #of calls and texts daily and is working towards on line content and some regulars in the future so get yourself on her list and you will have some great playtime in a safe apt in Clifton she will also expand your limits if you like and definitely taught me to add some prostrate play and damn it can be explosive fun! So be safe and enjoy some fun with this sexy responsive MILF.

    Her rates are in line for today's market too but may be increasing due to the demand for a reliable safe and sexy provider and also extra charges for her femdom play as well.

    Be safe and enjoy.

  8. #25196

    Westside Red Head Alise again

    I know I've posted about her before and suggested her and she probably hasn't come thru for most of you guys but I saw her again and it was great. I'll try to post another picture.

    Place: The Westwood Porn studio as always. Never changes. I got a nice modem Bohemian pad.

    The Good: She actually played dirty maid, meaning she actually cleaned my place in lingerie and then we did the dirty. And it was good.

    The Bad: I've asked her about you guys contacting her and she's says a lot of your guy demands are not what she's into. Multi pops would be one. And I get that. She's not a clock watcher and I can verify that boys. But time is money. I didn't really get any other explanation for other stuff but she does have a regular life. I'll try to find out more.

    But she's supposed to be coming over tomorrow night again for a special event.

  9. #25195

    Kaylaakayy

    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    O yeah I remember seeing this Kaylaakay. She was with Steve. I seen her a few times a few years back maybe like 2. Anyways yep she was on the eastside then if I recall. Not bad then. Maybe I will try. Well everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.
    She is good now too! I had a great time with her!!

  10. #25194

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny6746  [View Original Post]
    Emily is available for incall and out call PM me for digits.
    Who is Emily? Link or pics?

  11. #25193

    Kaylaakayy

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one today on StG.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...i/017402828552

    Tried searching but with three letters it didn't work out. Anyone got any insight?

    Thanks.

    Edit: wording
    O yeah I remember seeing this Kaylaakay. She was with Steve. I seen her a few times a few years back maybe like 2. Anyways yep she was on the eastside then if I recall. Not bad then. Maybe I will try. Well everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.

  12. #25192
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one today on StG.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...i/017402828552

    Tried searching but with three letters it didn't work out. Anyone got any insight?

    Thanks.

    Edit: wording
    Said she will have a incall tomorrow on the east side near Milford.

  13. #25191

    Emily

    Emily is available for incall and out call PM me for digits.

  14. #25190

    Candypants

    Saw candy-pants at her in call on the West side! Nice neighborhood that's all I can say! She met at front door then it went down hill from there.

    I been in some dumps before but this one takes the cake the place smell like cat or dog crap. We go upstairs to her room with no door.

    And its just as bad. Most of these girls try to hid their drug use not her (LOL) she lit a crack pipe right up. So I told here I didn't have time for to smoke!

    Said she need to do it because it buts her in the mood! Then she asked what kind of music I liked and started play with her phone then told me to get ready.

    She told me she be right back and ran across hall when she came back she was bitching about her friend smoking all her crack, t hen we get down to business it was bad.

    All I can say is her hygiene is bad she stink couldn't tell if it was her breath or down be low!! Told her I want a cover BJ and that was it. I was there an hour but paid for half.

  15. #25189

    KaylaaKay

    Didn't she used to have a room right next to Kyla?

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her, but others on here have. Use search function with that spelling. I remember she was having trouble getting an ad on tryst. I believe she has also posted on here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape