rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 704 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 754 804 1204 1704 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20263

    Nikki

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/273695741596

    Is she back from visiting uncle or?

  2. #20262
    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows about this Latina influx in this side of town? They seem TGTBT or an uncle set up. Be safe out there.
    Hey bro they're heavily review just used the search bar. Decide your self.

    Be safe and happy hunting Gents!!

  3. #20261
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsPlaytime  [View Original Post]
    Been back and forth for a while now and finally ready to actually do this. Anyone have any recommendations on a girl for a first time? Just to clarify, not the first time having sex, first time with an escort. Any advice as well would be appreciated. Obviously not looking to get arrested or mugged on my first visit, trying to lesson my risks by talking to experienced members of this site. Also if I am posting in the wrong section let me know where it needs to be and I'll fix it asap.
    PM me with your type and what type of girl you're looking for and I'll try to help. Welcome!

  4. #20260

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobloz  [View Original Post]
    When she opened the door the pictures are accurate of her. She took directions very well through the process but she did some things to me that have never been done. She loves sucking balls and rimming with a passion. I could not stop moaning to save my life, LOL. She had my legs up in the air and I just grabbed the back of her head and she was going at it. She is a absolute pro so have your hygiene straight down there. Mish, doggy, cg and probably more on menu. Little english but she understands well. No rush, GFE, I must repeat!!

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/94573414
    What was the damage? Hr or hhr? About to see her today!

  5. #20259

    Gardner

    Anyone knows about this Latina influx in this side of town? They seem TGTBT or an uncle set up. Be safe out there.

  6. #20258

    Savannah

    Yes, she used to go by Savannah. Have seen her once. Good BBBJ and ok time. She can be a bit talkative and straightforward and lays out the rules but that's fine. Main reason I haven't repeated is that her incall location isn't ideal. Usually lots of shady characters hanging around. Not sure if she's moved since I last saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/134434523561

    Anyone seen this MILF? Please share some info. Thanks.

  7. #20257

    Dfk

    Call me crazy but I looking for a provider that likes to kiss, preferably DFK. Anybody know of a reliable one in the area?

  8. #20256

    Perfect recommendation!

    I saw Daisi back in the day and wasn't aware she was still around. Perfect recommendation for a first timer. Very sweet and safe! Will definitely ease any concerns and talk him through any nerves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/084967153714 I believe this is the Daisi they are referring to. And I can confirm that she's very sweet and will put you at ease. Her availability is unfortunately limited to when she posts her ads, but worth seeing her.

  9. #20255
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsPlaytime  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the reply, If I am looking at the right ad, "Daisi the sexy Irish brunette" she only one picture on the listing and that's of her feet. Know where I can see more pictures of her?
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/084967153714 I believe this is the Daisi they are referring to. And I can confirm that she's very sweet and will put you at ease. Her availability is unfortunately limited to when she posts her ads, but worth seeing her.

  10. #20254

  11. #20253
    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/134434523561

    Anyone seen this MILF? Please share some info. Thanks.
    Would not recommend. I saw her way before I knew about this forum and was very inexperienced. She fed me sob story after sob story and I got suckered into 'lending' her 300 over the course of a month. She will swallow if that's your thing, but I think her QV is like 120 or 130 now? And you can get much better looking escorts for that price range. Used to go by Savannah (not Jessica Fox's friend, that's a different Savannah).

    (Yes I'm well aware I was an idiot, and yes I've learned my lesson).

  12. #20252

    I second that

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    Try Daisi from rubmd. She's great!
    Cannot think of a better provider to be your first encounter with an escort.

    I always say Daisi is like being with the cute girl you knew in high school but she is way more talented.

  13. #20251

    Daisi

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    Try Daisi from rubmd. She's great!
    Appreciate the reply, If I am looking at the right ad, "Daisi the sexy Irish brunette" she only one picture on the listing and that's of her feet. Know where I can see more pictures of her?

  14. #20250

    Daisi

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsplaytime  [View Original Post]
    Been back and forth for a while now and finally ready to actually do this. Anyone have any recommendations on a girl for a first time? Just to clarify, not the first time having sex, first time with an escort. Any advice as well would be appreciated. Obviously not looking to get arrested or mugged on my first visit, trying to lesson my risks by talking to experienced members of this site. Also if I am posting in the wrong section let me know where it needs to be and I'll fix it asap.
    Try Daisi from rubmd. She's great!

  15. #20249

    Milf

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/134434523561

    Anyone seen this MILF? Please share some info. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape