Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 551 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 601 651 1051 1551 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 33446
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25196

    Westside Red Head Alise again

    I know I've posted about her before and suggested her and she probably hasn't come thru for most of you guys but I saw her again and it was great. I'll try to post another picture.

    Place: The Westwood Porn studio as always. Never changes. I got a nice modem Bohemian pad.

    The Good: She actually played dirty maid, meaning she actually cleaned my place in lingerie and then we did the dirty. And it was good.

    The Bad: I've asked her about you guys contacting her and she's says a lot of your guy demands are not what she's into. Multi pops would be one. And I get that. She's not a clock watcher and I can verify that boys. But time is money. I didn't really get any other explanation for other stuff but she does have a regular life. I'll try to find out more.

    But she's supposed to be coming over tomorrow night again for a special event.

  2. #25195

    Kaylaakayy

    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    O yeah I remember seeing this Kaylaakay. She was with Steve. I seen her a few times a few years back maybe like 2. Anyways yep she was on the eastside then if I recall. Not bad then. Maybe I will try. Well everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.
    She is good now too! I had a great time with her!!

  3. #25194

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny6746  [View Original Post]
    Emily is available for incall and out call PM me for digits.
    Who is Emily? Link or pics?

  4. #25193

    Kaylaakayy

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one today on StG.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...i/017402828552

    Tried searching but with three letters it didn't work out. Anyone got any insight?

    Thanks.

    Edit: wording
    O yeah I remember seeing this Kaylaakay. She was with Steve. I seen her a few times a few years back maybe like 2. Anyways yep she was on the eastside then if I recall. Not bad then. Maybe I will try. Well everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.

  5. #25192
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one today on StG.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...i/017402828552

    Tried searching but with three letters it didn't work out. Anyone got any insight?

    Thanks.

    Edit: wording
    Said she will have a incall tomorrow on the east side near Milford.

  6. #25191

    Emily

    Emily is available for incall and out call PM me for digits.

  7. #25190

    Candypants

    Saw candy-pants at her in call on the West side! Nice neighborhood that's all I can say! She met at front door then it went down hill from there.

    I been in some dumps before but this one takes the cake the place smell like cat or dog crap. We go upstairs to her room with no door.

    And its just as bad. Most of these girls try to hid their drug use not her (LOL) she lit a crack pipe right up. So I told here I didn't have time for to smoke!

    Said she need to do it because it buts her in the mood! Then she asked what kind of music I liked and started play with her phone then told me to get ready.

    She told me she be right back and ran across hall when she came back she was bitching about her friend smoking all her crack, t hen we get down to business it was bad.

    All I can say is her hygiene is bad she stink couldn't tell if it was her breath or down be low!! Told her I want a cover BJ and that was it. I was there an hour but paid for half.

  8. #25189

    KaylaaKay

    Didn't she used to have a room right next to Kyla?

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her, but others on here have. Use search function with that spelling. I remember she was having trouble getting an ad on tryst. I believe she has also posted on here.

  9. #25188

    Appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by Long8  [View Original Post]
    Had visits with her in the past, she is legit have been trying schedule with her again soon. She does not disappoint.
    Thanks for the reply's. I was hoping she is legit. Hopefully I can get in with her!

  10. #25187

    Candy pants and friends waste the time

    So I contacted candy she got back with me right away communication was really good honestly. Ask her if she Still doing duos And she said that she was working with a friend that just got into the Hobby. So I asked her what donation would be for the duo I agreed to it we set a time up she said she had to do I'll call which was no big deal. So a 1/2 hour before the scheduled time I texted her she texted me back saying she was running a 1/2 hour late which was no big deal so I waited an hour and nothing waiting 45 minutes nothing so I texted her got nothing called and nothing. So about 2 hours went by I finally got a text telling me she was on her way I told her don't bother then she got really p* at me and sent me some nasty text.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1666106469915.jpg‎   c17c23f56fe5b87b42c27701ee5bb226.jpg‎  

  11. #25186
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Kaylakayy

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her, but others on here have. Use search function with that spelling. I remember she was having trouble getting an ad on tryst. I believe she has also posted on here.
    Had visits with her in the past, she is legit have been trying schedule with her again soon. She does not disappoint.

  12. #25185
    Quote Originally Posted by Mckfrk77  [View Original Post]
    Did a search under this name, no luck. Anyone??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/95974389
    Should be several reports if you search that exact name, but what I gathered is she has a rap sheet a mile long with some charges outside the normal drug and paraphernalia that all these girls have and she charges more than most would be willing to pay for her appearance and to deal with that kind of risk.

  13. #25184

    That's KaylaaKayy

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one today on StG.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...i/017402828552

    Tried searching but with three letters it didn't work out. Anyone got any insight?

    Thanks.

    Edit: wording
    Have not seen her, but others on here have. Use search function with that spelling. I remember she was having trouble getting an ad on tryst. I believe she has also posted on here.

  14. #25183

    Any idea?

    Saw this one today on StG.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...i/017402828552

    Tried searching but with three letters it didn't work out. Anyone got any insight?

    Thanks.

    Edit: wording
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A48B677E-8535-419E-A297-B801153D0711.jpg‎   89908C60-0498-4493-80B4-019D7E4A3993.jpg‎  

  15. #25182
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Most providers could and should take a lesson from Anastazja Rose. My experiences with this woman is that she does everything, everything right. Attitude, looks, skill, hygiene all a perfect 10 with zero drama or attitude ever. If Anastazja was a restaurant she would get the Michelin 3-star rating: "exceptional cuisine that is worth a special journey,"
    I agree. I haven't seen her in a few years but that is only because I am unable to book a day or two in advance usually. And the few times I have been able to do so she wasn't available. I think (at least back then) she was only coming into town when she had an appointment so you almost never catch her for a same day visit. While that would be probably my only complaint about her, the silver lining is that I think she only sees one monger a day, maybe another regular if they text her while she's here. I didn't get the vibe that she was scheduling multiple appointments days in advance. I could be wrong but that's my interpretation of her schedule.

    I 100% plan on seeing her again as soon as I'm able. She's top notch and a cool chick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape