Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 599 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 649 699 1099 1599 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15562

    Latina Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo1234  [View Original Post]
    There you go.
    Can a kind mongerer please DM her digits? Yoyo inbox full. I appreciate it.

  2. #15561
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    There is a latina Yessica that either worked in College Park or Hyattsville. Go to the PG board and search Yessica. I heard that she does play hard to get and only advertises or contact mongers when she wants to. I think that one guy tried to contact her for a whole year and she never responded. I think her partner Sovienda does the same delay or ignore texts / calls routine. Good luck.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    Whoever was responding spelled out Jessica, I mentioned LIlI and claims same one from the constant latina adds in CP.

  3. #15560

    Could it have been Yessica?

    Quote Originally Posted by TotalKaos  [View Original Post]
    Carmen, I was told Jessica. She appeared to be part of the latina circuit there at CP. I didn't get a chance to meet our timing was off. Search on aypapi turned showed Jessica with one of the grpups.
    There is a latina Yessica that either worked in College Park or Hyattsville. Go to the PG board and search Yessica. I heard that she does play hard to get and only advertises or contact mongers when she wants to. I think that one guy tried to contact her for a whole year and she never responded. I think her partner Sovienda does the same delay or ignore texts / calls routine. Good luck.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  4. #15559

    The hourly rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    I certainly agree that there is an abundance of great talent in Brazil. One such site is https://www.private55.com.

    But it is hard to go down for a quick trip. 8 hour flight. Paying 400 to 500 an hour is much more convenient.
    No argument about the flight here. It is a long flight, but I was actually talking about the high hourly rate. In my opinion a Brazilian girl is just as hot as a hot American girl, Cuban girl, or Canadian girl. To me there is no reason to pay extra high rates / cost because she is Brazilian. Of course I am just making a statement. In no way am I telling anyone how to spend their money.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  5. #15558

  6. #15557

    Oh2

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpresSurvey  [View Original Post]
    OurHome2 isn't that prominent out here, but it's big in the south. It has separate log ins for providers and mongers. They do reviews of us there just we do for them. It's a good system.
    I love oh2. But I only see like 1 new posting for dmv a month:

  7. #15556

    Mia Kaiser

    Finally got around to seeing Mia Kaiser in BWI a week or so ago, and while her body is weird (resembles the penguin from the 80's Tim Burton Batman movie) her face is accurate and her head game is phenomonal! Best BBBJNQNS I've ever had. She got two loads out of me in 30 minutes and swallowed every drop. Haven't nutted that hard in years. Did CFS for a bit but her body is not what it appears in the pics and is quite off putting to be honest. Face looks the same though, and she maintains good pressure and tempo for the BBBJ with swallow.

    https://www.miakaiser.com/

  8. #15555
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    Missed my shot at Carmen? Twice yesterday. Did anybody actually get at her and have anything to report?

    MJ1.
    Carmen, I was told Jessica. She appeared to be part of the latina circuit there at CP. I didn't get a chance to meet our timing was off. Search on aypapi turned showed Jessica with one of the grpups.

  9. #15554

    Missed Carmen Shot

    Quote Originally Posted by TotalKaos  [View Original Post]
    Believe she has moved on, or booked up.
    Missed my shot at Carmen? Twice yesterday. Did anybody actually get at her and have anything to report?

    MJ1.

  10. #15553
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpresSurvey  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother. Could you double check the number you DM'd me.

    I got ahold of that chick but she's in the Bronx, NY. Had no clue about college park.
    Believe she has moved on, or booked up.

  11. #15552
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo1234  [View Original Post]
    There you go.
    Hey brother. Could you double check the number you DM'd me.

    I got ahold of that chick but she's in the Bronx, NY. Had no clue about college park.

  12. #15551
    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Please PM me digits. Let me know if I can recipricate anyway.
    Can you please pm me the digits too? I'm open to send something your way as well.

  13. #15550
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo1234  [View Original Post]
    You inbox is full bro.
    It's cleared. Please PM me the number LOL.

  14. #15549

    Yoyo

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo1234  [View Original Post]
    There you go.
    Please PM me digits. Let me know if I can recipricate anyway.

  15. #15548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Guys do not get wrapped up about these escort Brazilian girls. I have been to Brazil a few times. Actually I was there about five weeks ago. Most Brazilian girls are selling it for $100 - 125 down there. Of course there is the outlier girl that charges more because she thinks that she is hot, but I didn't see any woman really hot in Rio that I would pay more than $125 -150.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    I certainly agree that there is an abundance of great talent in Brazil. One such site is https://www.private55.com.

    But it is hard to go down for a quick trip. 8 hour flight. Paying 400 to 500 an hour is much more convenient.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape