The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 234
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #84

  2. #83

    Kellydarlin

    Anyone tried her yet? She seems like she's real but I'm a little concerned about her screening. She's 52 and her photos make it tough to really see her body type but it seems pretty decent. Looks like she's open to Greek, BBBJ, FS not sure if BBFS but might. She quickly called out the BS on TNA which was refreshing. Looks like she's in Salem, Albany and Eugene / Springfield.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?573447-KellyDarlin

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...n/526643347472

  3. #82
    Senior Member


    Posts: 288
    Quote Originally Posted by AntirubberMan  [View Original Post]
    Pretty rough looking in my opinion. Older and more run down the pictures show. Saw her last year when she first started posting in Eugene. Almost turned around and left but I had driven from Albany to see her. Decide at least get a blow job. As she was sucking in me she asked if I wanted to fuck. I told her I'm cool with just a blow job. She looked disappointed so I told her I'm down to fuck if I can fuck her in the ass. Lube up and I came in her ass for 100 dollars. Got some unwanted shit on my dick and felt super gross, sped home to shower as fast as possible LOL.
    Out of curiosity, link? I don't think I've seen anyone with that ad before.

  4. #81

    Number one fuck star

    Pretty rough looking in my opinion. Older and more run down the pictures show. Saw her last year when she first started posting in Eugene. Almost turned around and left but I had driven from Albany to see her. Decide at least get a blow job. As she was sucking in me she asked if I wanted to fuck. I told her I'm cool with just a blow job. She looked disappointed so I told her I'm down to fuck if I can fuck her in the ass. Lube up and I came in her ass for 100 dollars. Got some unwanted shit on my dick and felt super gross, sped home to shower as fast as possible LOL.

  5. #80

    Has anyone seen.

    From STG, #1 Fuckstar, out of Albany / Corvallis? Seen her on there a bunch and always wondered.

  6. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by HankChristine  [View Original Post]
    On the other hand, her photo including ' anal ese' at least implies some island hopping.

    If anyone DOES see her, post a review here, help a brother out.
    You make an excellent point, I did not look at the toys photo closely enough. Let us know if you pull the trigger.

  7. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    She's also on listcrawler looks like she has posted many ads there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...salem/93744012#.

    Never had a good experience with someone that keeps asking if I am LE, someone should tell her that question is a waste of time

    no gfe=no fun
    On the other hand, her photo including ' anal ese' at least implies some island hopping.

    If anyone DOES see her, post a review here, help a brother out.

  8. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd058  [View Original Post]
    I believe she's legit. Days Inn off Market exit on 5. Been talking to her for a few weeks. She's constantly asking about 'are you LE' - I think she's relatively new to the hobby. I haven't been able to make the schedules line up. She's also on seeking as that name she has in small font. Dominic dimes. Though on Seeking she says she's 40, LOL. Go figure.
    She's also on listcrawler looks like she has posted many ads there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...salem/93744012#.

    Never had a good experience with someone that keeps asking if I am LE, someone should tell her that question is a waste of time

    no gfe=no fun

  9. #76
    Senior Member


    Posts: 288
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj503  [View Original Post]
    I believe she's legit. Days Inn off Market exit on 5. Been talking to her for a few weeks. She's constantly asking about 'are you LE' - I think she's relatively new to the hobby. I haven't been able to make the schedules line up. She's also on seeking as that name she has in small font. Dominic dimes. Though on Seeking she says she's 40, LOL. Go figure.

  10. #75

    Anyone seen this girl?

    Has anyone seen this girl? Legit?

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...m/037423004968

  11. #74

    Summer olsen

    A buddy saw this woman down in Salem last year.

    Anyone else heard or seen her?

  12. #73

    Anastasia

    Hit up Anastasia couple months back, great body. Everything covered, but sexy as hell. No rush, no up selling. Just what she promised. Looks even better in person.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angel-85

  13. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    No it's not blonde. I've seen Blonde a while back.

    She seemed to have dropped off the STG ads. Her availability and incall reluctance made me.
    Blonde503 has been showing up in PDX on the alligator. I had a similar experience with the gal in terms of communication and such.

  14. #71

    Not Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by CEastwood  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that Blonde503?
    No it's not blonde. I've seen Blonde a while back.

    She seemed to have dropped off the STG ads. Her availability and incall reluctance made me.

  15. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...d/600149511947

    Anyone been there? I'm not sure she's real. I hate STG. I have a thing for the 50's ladies though.
    Isn't that Blonde503?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape