Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 600 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 650 700 1100 1600 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 24538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15553

    Mia Kaiser

    Finally got around to seeing Mia Kaiser in BWI a week or so ago, and while her body is weird (resembles the penguin from the 80's Tim Burton Batman movie) her face is accurate and her head game is phenomonal! Best BBBJNQNS I've ever had. She got two loads out of me in 30 minutes and swallowed every drop. Haven't nutted that hard in years. Did CFS for a bit but her body is not what it appears in the pics and is quite off putting to be honest. Face looks the same though, and she maintains good pressure and tempo for the BBBJ with swallow.

    https://www.miakaiser.com/

  2. #15552
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    Missed my shot at Carmen? Twice yesterday. Did anybody actually get at her and have anything to report?

    MJ1.
    Carmen, I was told Jessica. She appeared to be part of the latina circuit there at CP. I didn't get a chance to meet our timing was off. Search on aypapi turned showed Jessica with one of the grpups.

  3. #15551

    Missed Carmen Shot

    Quote Originally Posted by TotalKaos  [View Original Post]
    Believe she has moved on, or booked up.
    Missed my shot at Carmen? Twice yesterday. Did anybody actually get at her and have anything to report?

    MJ1.

  4. #15550
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpresSurvey  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother. Could you double check the number you DM'd me.

    I got ahold of that chick but she's in the Bronx, NY. Had no clue about college park.
    Believe she has moved on, or booked up.

  5. #15549
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo1234  [View Original Post]
    There you go.
    Hey brother. Could you double check the number you DM'd me.

    I got ahold of that chick but she's in the Bronx, NY. Had no clue about college park.

  6. #15548
    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Please PM me digits. Let me know if I can recipricate anyway.
    Can you please pm me the digits too? I'm open to send something your way as well.

  7. #15547
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo1234  [View Original Post]
    You inbox is full bro.
    It's cleared. Please PM me the number LOL.

  8. #15546

    Yoyo

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo1234  [View Original Post]
    There you go.
    Please PM me digits. Let me know if I can recipricate anyway.

  9. #15545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Guys do not get wrapped up about these escort Brazilian girls. I have been to Brazil a few times. Actually I was there about five weeks ago. Most Brazilian girls are selling it for $100 - 125 down there. Of course there is the outlier girl that charges more because she thinks that she is hot, but I didn't see any woman really hot in Rio that I would pay more than $125 -150.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    I certainly agree that there is an abundance of great talent in Brazil. One such site is https://www.private55.com.

    But it is hard to go down for a quick trip. 8 hour flight. Paying 400 to 500 an hour is much more convenient.

  10. #15544

    Escort Brazilian girls.

    Guys do not get wrapped up about these escort Brazilian girls. I have been to Brazil a few times. Actually I was there about five weeks ago. Most Brazilian girls are selling it for $100 - 125 down there. Of course there is the outlier girl that charges more because she thinks that she is hot, but I didn't see any woman really hot in Rio that I would pay more than $125 -150.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  11. #15543
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo1234  [View Original Post]
    Reached out but haven't got a response yet. Heard she's a lot of fun if treated right.

  12. #15542

    RIP YoYo's inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo1234  [View Original Post]
    There you go.
    Count me in! Check those DMs.

  13. #15541
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo1234  [View Original Post]
    There you go.
    That ass in incredible.

  14. #15540
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddison  [View Original Post]
    Could I get her digits? Thanks.
    I 2nd that please, she looks great.

  15. #15539
    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    I was texting a provider and as we were getting the meeting setup she responds with a screen shot of reviews on my app number I used. I was surprised there is a review site for mongers! Does any one know what this site is? Guess I should have picked a good app number, the reviews are hilarious though!
    OurHome2 isn't that prominent out here, but it's big in the south. It has separate log ins for providers and mongers. They do reviews of us there just we do for them. It's a good system.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape