Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 30808
-
10-18-22 13:58 #20263Senior Member

Posts: 458Nikki
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/273695741596
Is she back from visiting uncle or?
-
10-18-22 13:56 #20262Senior Member

Posts: 171Hey bro they're heavily review just used the search bar. Decide your self.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
Be safe and happy hunting Gents!!
-
10-18-22 09:32 #20261Senior Member

Posts: 1712PM me with your type and what type of girl you're looking for and I'll try to help. Welcome!
Originally Posted by ItsPlaytime
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 08:53 #20260Senior Member

Posts: 221Pro
What was the damage? Hr or hhr? About to see her today!
Originally Posted by Lobloz
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 07:55 #20259Senior Member

Posts: 221Gardner
Anyone knows about this Latina influx in this side of town? They seem TGTBT or an uncle set up. Be safe out there.
-
10-17-22 23:34 #20258Senior Member

Posts: 87Savannah
Yes, she used to go by Savannah. Have seen her once. Good BBBJ and ok time. She can be a bit talkative and straightforward and lays out the rules but that's fine. Main reason I haven't repeated is that her incall location isn't ideal. Usually lots of shady characters hanging around. Not sure if she's moved since I last saw her.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 20:36 #20257Senior Member

Posts: 115Dfk
Call me crazy but I looking for a provider that likes to kiss, preferably DFK. Anybody know of a reliable one in the area?
-
10-17-22 20:05 #20256Senior Member

Posts: 188Perfect recommendation!
I saw Daisi back in the day and wasn't aware she was still around. Perfect recommendation for a first timer. Very sweet and safe! Will definitely ease any concerns and talk him through any nerves.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 19:25 #20255Senior Member

Posts: 304https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/084967153714 I believe this is the Daisi they are referring to. And I can confirm that she's very sweet and will put you at ease. Her availability is unfortunately limited to when she posts her ads, but worth seeing her.
Originally Posted by ItsPlaytime
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 14:57 #20254Senior Member

Posts: 238Info
Any info on this one? Thanks.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/188973766396
-
10-17-22 13:08 #20253Senior Member

Posts: 304Would not recommend. I saw her way before I knew about this forum and was very inexperienced. She fed me sob story after sob story and I got suckered into 'lending' her 300 over the course of a month. She will swallow if that's your thing, but I think her QV is like 120 or 130 now? And you can get much better looking escorts for that price range. Used to go by Savannah (not Jessica Fox's friend, that's a different Savannah).
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
(Yes I'm well aware I was an idiot, and yes I've learned my lesson).
-
10-17-22 12:04 #20252Senior Member

Posts: 277I second that
Cannot think of a better provider to be your first encounter with an escort.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
I always say Daisi is like being with the cute girl you knew in high school but she is way more talented.
-
10-17-22 11:59 #20251Senior Member

Posts: 42Daisi
Appreciate the reply, If I am looking at the right ad, "Daisi the sexy Irish brunette" she only one picture on the listing and that's of her feet. Know where I can see more pictures of her?
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 11:20 #20250Senior Member

Posts: 247Daisi
Try Daisi from rubmd. She's great!
Originally Posted by Itsplaytime
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 11:19 #20249Senior Member

Posts: 247Milf
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/134434523561
Anyone seen this MILF? Please share some info. Thanks.











Reply With Quote





