Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Bareback Beauties

+ Submit Review
Page 178 of 556 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 8327
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #5672

    Who's the Brunette?

    Natalie? Anyone know how to contact. Ty!

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Best way to shut a girl up be to shove your dick inside their throats. When them purty mouths be choking on chock full of cock, the only sounds coming out be Gaaaawk, Gaaaawk LOL.

    Don't think Natalie on something which makes her talk too much during my dates. Probably just her personality and nervous energy. It got better during later sessions. It wasn't bad compared to Shay. She be the worst! The only way I could make Shay to stop blah blah blah was to lay her down spread eagle her legs and starting eating her pussy and licking her clit. Then all you hear are moans, profanity, and Shay be using our Lord's name in vain LOL.

    Gypsy and her cute friend Olivia were very shy and demure. Tasia's friend Brooke was stand offish and business like. But the two girls who didn't care much for small talk be Lexey and Tasia. Damn these 2 nymphos were totally DTF!. I am barely engaging the security lock on my hotel room door and they be on their knees already sucking on my cock.

    Damn slow down girl! It ain't a popsicle you can just shove in your mouth. You got to tease it a little bit. All Lexey wanted to do was just creampie her pussy, no time for no convo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natalie (4).jpg‎  

  2. #5671
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    You be too worried about the most mundane and inconsequential things like skin tags and extra nipples LOL. One of my previous regulars below had all kinds of moles on her body. One large mole in the back almost looks like melanoma damn.

    But when I be in her room I be there to creampie her. I ain't there to perform a skin biopsy like Dr. Pimple Popper to rule out skin cancer.

    If you be barebacking a hot white chick, the last thing you be focusing on is that she has a hairy mole LOL.
    I agree! I would be focusing on those sweet meat curtains!

  3. #5670
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    Kelsey has made me go out to her location many times and stood me up. Not reliable at all..
    Yup, I texted her, it took her over 24 hours to respond, it took two days of VERY slow responses, to talk about menu, etc. And then when it came time to book, she flaked. Was hoping to see her this weekend, but I guess not.

  4. #5669

    Oh damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    You be too worried about the most mundane and inconsequential things like skin tags and extra nipples LOL. One of my previous regulars below had all kinds of moles on her body. One large mole in the back almost looks like melanoma damn.

    But when I be in her room I be there to creampie her. I ain't there to perform a skin biopsy like Dr. Pimple Popper to rule out skin cancer.

    If you be barebacking a hot white chick, the last thing you be focusing on is that she has a hairy mole LOL.
    Her asshole looks ANGRY!

  5. #5668
    Ad is down. Willing to share her contact?

    Quote Originally Posted by SixFlags  [View Original Post]
    I was visiting vegas this past weekend and ran into this jem. Let both me and my friend creampie her and easy.

    To get ahold of. Both of us paid 200. Can't wait till my next trip back to see her again!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/95185397

  6. #5667
    Kelsey has made me go out to her location many times and stood me up. Not reliable at all.

    Cheers.

  7. #5666

    Link doesn't work?

    Quote Originally Posted by SixFlags  [View Original Post]
    I was visiting vegas this past weekend and ran into this jem. Let both me and my friend creampie her and easy.

    To get ahold of. Both of us paid 200. Can't wait till my next trip back to see her again!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/95185397
    Link doesn't work. Got anything else?

  8. #5665

    Trivial Pursuit

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had fun but that bump above her tramp stamp is distracting since it's right in the middle.
    You be too worried about the most mundane and inconsequential things like skin tags and extra nipples LOL. One of my previous regulars below had all kinds of moles on her body. One large mole in the back almost looks like melanoma damn.

    But when I be in her room I be there to creampie her. I ain't there to perform a skin biopsy like Dr. Pimple Popper to rule out skin cancer.

    If you be barebacking a hot white chick, the last thing you be focusing on is that she has a hairy mole LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails creampie regular (6).jpg‎   creampie regular (7).jpg‎   creampie regular (2).jpg‎   creampie regular (5).jpg‎   creampie regular (3).jpg‎  

    creampie regular (4).jpg‎  

  9. #5664
    Quote Originally Posted by SixFlags  [View Original Post]
    I was visiting vegas this past weekend and ran into this jem. Let both me and my friend creampie her and easy.

    To get ahold of. Both of us paid 200. Can't wait till my next trip back to see her again!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/95185397
    Did you double up on her or take turns? If she is down for multiples then I am definitely seeing her again.

  10. #5663

    Thick new creampie

    I was visiting vegas this past weekend and ran into this jem. Let both me and my friend creampie her and easy.

    To get ahold of. Both of us paid 200. Can't wait till my next trip back to see her again!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/95185397

  11. #5662

    Thanks Tjs8488

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjs8488  [View Original Post]
    I found a new one https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/95490596 I have seen her a few times now. All 3 holes are a go. I like outcall and with her you have to pick her up or uber which is no big deal to me. Pics are accurate I think she is a bit better looking then the pics. Also she is petite like about 5'4 around 110 or so is my guess. She is not much on kissing but you can dump a good load in her.
    I read this review on my way to Vegas and decided to try and book an appointment with this girl. So glad I did.Communication was excellent. Always replied promptly. Pics are real and I also believe she looks better in real life. Has an absolute rockin body and like stated above pretty much anything goes with her except she says she will not do rimming giving. She actually has a great personality and sense of humor. So you can have GFE and / or BB CIP along with anal with her. Will definitely repeat next time I'm in Vegas.

  12. #5661

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't that be funny if we see a certain member in the videos with Abby LOL fucking her with his shirt on and those famous socks LOL!
    First thing I thought of as well. LOL.

  13. #5660

    Damn auto correct

    Quote Originally Posted by RevPerv  [View Original Post]
    Fuck that! It's like an extra Nicole you can pinch and tickle from the back! Win win! Lmao.
    It was supposed to be extra nipple not extra Nicole.

  14. #5659

    Hilarious

    I mean this post alone should win him partial ownership of the page, right?

    Great comment, Good Sir!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't that be funny if we see a certain member in the videos with Abby LOL fucking her with his shirt on and those famous socks LOL!

  15. #5658

    Shanelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    I may have to check her out. Reminds me a little bit of Shanelly. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...greplacement0}.
    Careful with her, she has a great body and a great pussy, bb but at first she's nice and cool, and she turns in this freak who start to blackmail you, asking for money. One day I was in my way to see her and she text. Me and ask me if I could bring some cleaning supplies, like for cleaning where she was staying and she wrote a long as text about she did something and was scared and I was like WTF, then she said o no never mind it was for someone else. So I did not go and she started to freak out of me with super long text telling me if I would have her money she will go to the police and a lot of more shit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape