Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 600 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 650 700 1100 1600 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15547

    Escort Brazilian girls.

    Guys do not get wrapped up about these escort Brazilian girls. I have been to Brazil a few times. Actually I was there about five weeks ago. Most Brazilian girls are selling it for $100 - 125 down there. Of course there is the outlier girl that charges more because she thinks that she is hot, but I didn't see any woman really hot in Rio that I would pay more than $125 -150.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  2. #15546
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo1234  [View Original Post]
    Reached out but haven't got a response yet. Heard she's a lot of fun if treated right.

  3. #15545

    RIP YoYo's inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo1234  [View Original Post]
    There you go.
    Count me in! Check those DMs.

  4. #15544
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo1234  [View Original Post]
    There you go.
    That ass in incredible.

  5. #15543
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddison  [View Original Post]
    Could I get her digits? Thanks.
    I 2nd that please, she looks great.

  6. #15542
    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    I was texting a provider and as we were getting the meeting setup she responds with a screen shot of reviews on my app number I used. I was surprised there is a review site for mongers! Does any one know what this site is? Guess I should have picked a good app number, the reviews are hilarious though!
    OurHome2 isn't that prominent out here, but it's big in the south. It has separate log ins for providers and mongers. They do reviews of us there just we do for them. It's a good system.

  7. #15541
    Quote Originally Posted by Razmus27  [View Original Post]
    Reviewed before but in general 1. 8 / hh, covered and standard services, looks are accurate, the bolt-ons are nicely done. She does seem to enjoy the action. Very clean and nice incall location. Multiple positions. Not sure if extras are available. Lost the ability to speak once she bent over.
    $$ for 30 min. CBJ. Can't touch the kitty. Lastly she can't take a pounding.

    Sure she is nice but there are better options.

  8. #15540

    Neveah

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Any details on her rates and menu?
    Reviewed before but in general 1. 8 / hh, covered and standard services, looks are accurate, the bolt-ons are nicely done. She does seem to enjoy the action. Very clean and nice incall location. Multiple positions. Not sure if extras are available. Lost the ability to speak once she bent over.

  9. #15539

    Ever Have One of Those Days?

    Where you spent 2-hrs checking and polling and get a STUNNER lined up. Right down the street?

    Then leave your dam keys INSIDE, close the door, then IMMEDIATELY GET THAT SINKING FEELING?

    Wait. I usually have my keys in my damn hand, when I lock the door. Right?

    FUUUUUKKKKK!!!

    MJ1.

  10. #15538

  11. #15537
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo1234  [View Original Post]
    There you go.
    Pretty good picture, is she part of the usual crew at CP?

  12. #15536

    Details?

    Could I get her digits? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo1234  [View Original Post]
    Sup guys. I know a lady friend who's only going to be here tomorrow, Tuesday, Wednesday around college park. Latina, looks great. 120 hh. Offers extras. She asked me to give out her number only to trusted people. She's not posting online. So safe. Hit me up.

  13. #15535

    Daedelus

    You inbox is full bro.

  14. #15534
    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    If she's your friend you would think you would have a better picture than that to post. You say she looks great but that's just a dark picture without being able to see anything.
    There you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0133E6F6-28AC-4DC0-BB53-1A23C360D9CB.jpg‎  

  15. #15533
    Quote Originally Posted by Razmus27  [View Original Post]
    She's back in the area for those interested. She's a great dream.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/95761463
    Any details on her rates and menu?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape