Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 31847
-
10-18-22 14:26 #24932Senior Member

Posts: 1656Mewe girl
I chatted with her she is in the Boro full service all covered she says.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
Tells me she is vert very good LOL.
-
10-18-22 13:44 #24931Senior Member

Posts: 270Kim Yung
Fellas,
Anyone seen her? Appreciate if you have any feedback on her.
https://tryst.link/escort/kimisnotyung
On a side note, most of the tryst girls are now charging 500, WTF.
-
10-18-22 13:41 #24930Senior Member

Posts: 793Boogie
She has been around for about a year with a couple of breaks to stay with her uncle LEO. She is a squirter with a no restriction menu if that is what you are looking for. She has demons and is not a higher end girl.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 11:59 #24929Senior Member

Posts: 136Not so New girl
I believe that's Lauren Boogie, Mixed reviews. I seem to remember a cash & dash type incident being reported. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 07:35 #24928Senior Member

Posts: 1656New girl ad on Mewe
She has a ad on Mewe in the Naughty Nashville chat, no idea who she is.
Available this morning let's have fun 6159956XXX.
-
10-17-22 22:31 #24927Senior Member

Posts: 363Eros
I'm finding Eros a mixed bag. 500 bones seems to be the starting point on up to 800/1000 which is more than I want to spend. I've found about a fourth of the providers on Eros want a deposit.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
I SPECIFICALLY ask at the beginning if they do cash in person (or venmo / cashapp / etc). "in person" being the key. I few times I've driven to the meeting place for them to tell me to send a deposit first to get room. I hate that. LOL.
Good luck!
-
10-17-22 21:20 #24926Senior Member

Posts: 65Banbii link
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/95890519
Originally Posted by IsJustMe818
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 19:24 #24925Senior Member

Posts: 142How about this Krystal?
She used to advertise and work the streets as well.
Originally Posted by Naquin
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 18:33 #24924Senior Member

Posts: 179Caroline. Home town hottie
I had met Caroline 3-4 x on her last stint on STG. I always had a great time, very open menu, etc. I know some have reported.
Issues on cleanliness, but that never happened to me.
Anyway, I saw her last week and she has put on several pounds. Most women in this lifestyle go through the weight gain issues.
I will say; her skills and her menu haven't changed. She normally posts late at night. As always YMMV.
-
10-17-22 18:15 #24923Senior Member

Posts: 105Amp
What?! Chattanooga has good AMP's?
Originally Posted by StreetSeeker
[View Original Post]
I may need to make a trip.
-
10-17-22 16:14 #24922Regular Member

Posts: 23She's nice looking, but yeah, a bit much for the service.
Would love to find more attractive Latinas that do BBBJ. Had more luck in different parts of the country than here.
Originally Posted by AhaMadness
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 14:25 #24921Senior Member

Posts: 644Selina Gomez
Look Selina Gomez is turning tricks now HA HA.
https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...es/6086539.htm
-
10-17-22 10:14 #24920Regular Member

Posts: 21Any Info on this Crystal? Crystal the Bratt?
I've searched the forum for info on this one but there are so many "Crystals". I'd appreciate any info on her as this is her last day and I love this type of bubble butt girl: https://tryst.link/escort/crystalthe1 . She seems to be based out of Portland. OR.
She does have a few small face tattoos (not my thing), but she looks sexy as hell and the hh incall price is at least doable for me.
Does anyone have any details on this one?
-
10-17-22 09:41 #24919Senior Member

Posts: 4395 Bones is a lot
Thanks for taking one for the team. I often look at the Eros girls wondering if they are worth the high end prices. 5 Bones is a lot and probably more than I would want to spend for the encounter, but appreciate knowing they're not all scams and an actual cute girl is on the other side of the Eros Ad.
Originally Posted by AhaMadness
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 01:49 #24918Regular Member

Posts: 20Coming in town soon
Anyone know good reliable utr, will be coming into town for the weekend soon.











Reply With Quote





