Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 483 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 533 583 983 1483 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16818

    Shasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    FYI your PM box is full.
    That's Shasha. She goes by different names but has been reviewed here many times. Good and so-so. Definitely a case of YMMV.

  2. #16817
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldMyers  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ginia/94469108

    This girl is so dynamic!

    I've seen her about 4 times over the last three months. Always a clean location, day or night.

    She going through some family stuff so she doesn't post a lot but she can use the help.

    I go for the qv because I'm too worn out for a longer session.

    In total we have done Greek, missionary (which is my favorite with her) rim jobs galore. Oh how I love the rimjob!

    She is super sweet and is very accommodating. Most definitely a no judgement zone with her. She lets she plow that pussy!

    I haven't done k9 with her yet. She is so fun and there are so many other positions to try with her petite frame.

    If I have enough energy to come out the pussy before I nut, her face paint sessions are the truth. She will hold the paint brush or you can hold it yourself. Your only job is to point and shoot. She takes care of the aiming for you.
    FYI your PM box is full.

  3. #16816

    Natalie on Eros

    Reached out to Natalie. Was skeptical at first, but she was able to provide a confirmation selfie so I decided to take a chance. She asked for a confirmation selfie in return, which I provided. Then "silence. " Totally ghosted. Reach out with caution.

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...?cat=6208&wn=1

  4. #16815

    Bedpage

    Never used bedpage as a source. Wanted to know what's your take on it. Is it full of scams and bait & switches as LC? Or can good things can be found there and how?

  5. #16814

    Booked her for tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSammy96  [View Original Post]
    She has been here for a while and flying under the radar with no ads. It seems like she can survive well with her regulars calling on her. I think she looks better than she has in a long time.
    She responded quickly to my text.

    I will write up my experience with her soon.

  6. #16813

    Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldMyers  [View Original Post]
    Give her a call. She will provide a quote.
    Communication with her can be tedious and extremely lengthy. She quoted me 3. For 2 hours they included everything with time built in for hanging out and intimacy or whatever you want to tag it. Later in the convo she wanted hotel covered in addition. Not sure if it's just me, but she's scatter brained. She even mentioned 1.5 for a meet & greet. Maybe she had me confused with someone she met on Seeking responding to texts. Was trying to suggest QV of sorts and she kept texting how guys are willing to go 5. And up with her.

  7. #16812

    Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldMyers  [View Original Post]
    Give her a call. She will provide a quote.
    Communication with her can be tedious and extremely lengthy. She quoted me 3. For 2 hours they included everything with time built in for hanging out and intimacy or whatever you want to tag it. Later in the convo she wanted hotel covered in addition. Not sure if it's just me, but she's scatter brained. She even mentioned 1.5 for a meet & greet. Maybe she had me confused with someone she met on Seeking responding to texts. Was trying to suggest QV of sorts and she kept texting how guys are willing to go 5. And up with her.

  8. #16811

    She responds most of the time

    Quote Originally Posted by Barlon  [View Original Post]
    She sounds like a great time, what was the damage?
    Give her a call. She will provide a quote.

  9. #16810

    Regularly

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/alexaanderson

    https://meetalexaanderson.com/donations/

    I know basically nobody here books high end escorts, but I thought I'd share my experience in case there's lurkers who do.

    Long story short, Alexa is everything bad about Russian escorts. Business-like, rude, clock watcher, lazy in bed. Only thing she's got going for her is that she's hot.
    I regularly book ladies who charge $500-$600 an hour. It all depends on the quality. Sometimes, (or most times) I prefer low volume and high quality. Before agencies I always saw independent.

    Women who posted in TER (or now only via mail listing or Twitter). Agencies are just easier due to less verification.

    To each their own.

  10. #16809
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot  [View Original Post]
    So sad I was going to try out natsumi. Whole website got shutdown. Could have been busted? Or any alternate sites?
    Pretty sure that was a temporary site for MP. Alternate links on the NoVA Agency thread.

  11. #16808
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldMyers  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ginia/94469108

    This girl is so dynamic!

    I've seen her about 4 times over the last three months. Always a clean location, day or night.

    She going through some family stuff so she doesn't post a lot but she can use the help.

    I go for the qv because I'm too worn out for a longer session.

    In total we have done Greek, missionary (which is my favorite with her) rim jobs galore. Oh how I love the rimjob!

    She is super sweet and is very accommodating. Most definitely a no judgement zone with her. She lets she plow that pussy!

    I haven't done k9 with her yet. She is so fun and there are so many other positions to try with her petite frame.

    If I have enough energy to come out the pussy before I nut, her face paint sessions are the truth. She will hold the paint brush or you can hold it yourself. Your only job is to point and shoot. She takes care of the aiming for you.
    She sounds like a great time, what was the damage?

  12. #16807
    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Know Joyce well. Speaking for those who do not, business could be so much better if she'd loose those old damn pic's and post up something representative LOL!
    She has been here for a while and flying under the radar with no ads. Seems like she can survive well with her regulars calling on her. I think she looks better than she has in a long time.

  13. #16806

    Room fee

    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldMyers  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ginia/94469108

    This girl is so dynamic!

    I've seen her about 4 times over the last three months. Always a clean location, day or night.

    She going through some family stuff so she doesn't post a lot but she can use the help.

    I go for the qv because I'm too worn out for a longer session.

    In total we have done Greek, missionary (which is my favorite with her) rim jobs galore. Oh how I love the rimjob!

    She is super sweet and is very accommodating. Most definitely a no judgement zone with her. She lets she plow that pussy!

    I haven't done k9 with her yet. She is so fun and there are so many other positions to try with her petite frame.

    If I have enough energy to come out the pussy before I nut, her face paint sessions are the truth. She will hold the paint brush or you can hold it yourself. Your only job is to point and shoot. She takes care of the aiming for you.
    What was the damage? I was in contact with her last month and scheduling was difficult. She also wanted me to get the room to see her on top of what she was asking for company.

  14. #16805

    She changes names online Khloe, Samantha

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ginia/94469108

    This girl is so dynamic!

    I've seen her about 4 times over the last three months. Always a clean location, day or night.

    She going through some family stuff so she doesn't post a lot but she can use the help.

    I go for the qv because I'm too worn out for a longer session.

    In total we have done Greek, missionary (which is my favorite with her) rim jobs galore. Oh how I love the rimjob!

    She is super sweet and is very accommodating. Most definitely a no judgement zone with her. She lets she plow that pussy!

    I haven't done k9 with her yet. She is so fun and there are so many other positions to try with her petite frame.

    If I have enough energy to come out the pussy before I nut, her face paint sessions are the truth. She will hold the paint brush or you can hold it yourself. Your only job is to point and shoot. She takes care of the aiming for you.

  15. #16804

    MP new web site

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot  [View Original Post]
    So sad I was going to try out natsumi. Whole website got shutdown. Could have been busted? Or any alternate sites?
    If you're looking for MP, they have a new site.

    http://MoonPalaceDc.com

    Also MP friend site is:

    https://asianparadiseclub.com

    I had a hard time getting confirmation on the time and date. Only used emails to communicate with MP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape