Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 552 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7808
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Shut it bish. He weird. Why you copy me. Sit down cocksucker.
    They don't want you back so it's a non issue. You weird. Why you copy me. Sit down you Cuck, no tacos for you today, Paco is off today Bish.

  2. #7807
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    There is old man, black dude, dried up, always hanging with the ladies at kaina massage, he always siting in the what they call sleeping room with them, why is he always there? I stopped going there cause he made the place feel like a haunted house. He always rubbing they back. He Taking care of them emotionally not sexually. Last time I went, I told the ladies, why is this guy always here, they didn't reply, and I didn't stay. Hopefully he gone from there cause the place has some good sexy talent. This was like a month ago.
    He's a very nice man and helps the girls a lot and he's a close friend of their's. You should mind your own business and not worry about what other people do. By the way, their glad you didn't stay. Now sit down and eat a taco.

  3. #7806

    Rant time

    Had to jump on for a quick rant after seeing so many posts lately. I used to be active on this board years ago, until I realized just what alot of you are making very clear again. Anyone, absolutely ANYONE can very easily find this forum and see every word without any real effort at all. When I first got into the hobby, I just stumbled upon it myself with a very broad Google search for massage parlor forum. I posted intel when I could share, and I benefited from others. I soon realized that once a name is out there, everybody runs to check her out. You can't even imagine how many just view the board without even creating a login. You don't need anything to see everything. No fee, no login. Maybe I'm old school, but at least years ago I felt like guys respected some of the more unwritten monger code, and actually treated these ladies respectfully for their services. It is the provider's choice as to who she sees, what service she gives them, and how much she charges. Not only that, but if a monger wanted to spend whatever amount for whatever service, hell, it's his money! Sales 101 says a customer is not cheated if they are happy with what they received. Anyway, I just quit posting. The majority of guys on the board seem cool, but for me, it's the small percentage of jerks and the unknown number of outside viewers that cause me to just avoid posting names altogether.

    On another note, I find it hilarious when dudes argue online haha. That is real entertainment!

    Be safe fellas!

  4. #7805
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Anything else? Sit down then.
    Oh, there's going to be a lot more you fraud!

  5. #7804

    Pussy ass Covid

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Who is we? Never ran me off, got out when Covid hit, got in after Covid. Sounds like I have someone to fukk with this time around. There is no "we" it's you and your other screen names. Anyhow. You're pointless. Eat a taco and pay them taxes Paco. Simp.
    Who's afraid of Covid? Only a pussy!

  6. #7803

    Hey dumbass

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Hey Paco, careful, you're about to get you 8th screen name blocked.
    We ran your fraud ass off last time and we'll do it again, punk! Now, stay in the basement and Jack off!

  7. #7802
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    You trying to get your post numbers up?
    Hardly. Trying to warn the noobs about your stupidity.

  8. #7801

    Lifetime restrictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Why my shit still on restriction you narcissistic bastard. Smile.

    This bull. It's been like 4 years and I have to go thru your approval. Cocky bastard. Smile. Take your Prozac and let us be.
    Because of stupidity.

  9. #7800
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHotForYou  [View Original Post]
    Remember Worf. Don't know what he was doing like I don't know with night. Worf has not been on here in a while.
    Worf was The Triangle snitch, he wrote a letter to Cherokee county complaining about alleged illegal activity going on at Great Wall in Acworth. You can find it in the discovery through the Georgia open records act.

  10. #7799

    Ivermectin

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    I watched a report with some of the most prominent disease and ER Doctors in the country who were treating COVID patients with Ivermectin and it was working fantastically and then they got ordered to stop and the hospitals stopped allowing it. Why? So Fauci and others could get richer on the emergency authorization for their so-called vaccine. One older doctor was in tears describing how it worked and then he had to stand by and watch patients die because the hospitals would no longer allow him to use an effective drug. Those government asswipes should be held accountable both criminally if possible and civilly by every covid victim who died because their doctor wanted to prescribe it but was not allowed to.
    If you are in the hobby, it is something that you should have should you get exposed to covid-19. It is antiviral, anti parasitic, and anti inflammatory.

  11. #7798

    The truth will come out

    I watched a report with some of the most prominent disease and ER Doctors in the country who were treating COVID patients with Ivermectin and it was working fantastically and then they got ordered to stop and the hospitals stopped allowing it. Why? So Fauci and others could get richer on the emergency authorization for their so-called vaccine. One older doctor was in tears describing how it worked and then he had to stand by and watch patients die because the hospitals would no longer allow him to use an effective drug. Those government asswipes should be held accountable both criminally if possible and civilly by every covid victim who died because their doctor wanted to prescribe it but was not allowed to.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    I posted sometime back about how the Lancet was reversing its stance and admitting to the plausibility / likelihood of the lab origins of Covid. Rather than think for themselves or actually investigate the sources cited in the article I posted, some mindless morons here chose to use a classic (and utterly worthless) defense tactic of obfuscation, and attacking the source. One imbecile even claimed (without any proof) that the source was run by the notorious, evil Falun Gong. I guess that compassionate liberal (because of course, they all are so compassionate) prefers to continue his support of the Communist Chinese Party, and their persecution, oppression, and genocide of peaceful people like the Uyghurs, and other people practicing peaceful, moral philosophies like Falun Gong. In all likelihood, he's just too ignorant to even know what Falun Gong is, and hoped the nefarious-sounding name and his dubious association would automatically invalidate the facts of the article.

    Well of course, they were wrong again, and the Lancet itself has now published its report, admitting the lab leak theory is equally plausible to the natural origins theory. This is a stunning admission from a publication that previously decried and heavily censored any such suggestions before as "wild conspiracy theories" that were "distractions". This is really nothing new to anyone who wasn't completely brainwashed, but it's a huge step for the largest medical publication to admit its error and complicity in the cover-up.

    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l.../PIIS0140-6736(22) 01585-9/ fulltext.

  12. #7797
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHotForYou  [View Original Post]
    I thought night was a reliable poster but I also thought he was an ass too. When he talked about walking AMPs naked in the hallway or even out in the lobby I thought he was an asshole or just full of shit. I don't know the whole story. I did think he was a nice guy but he knew an idiot when he saw one on the forum and made it a point to call them out. As for what A2 and other guys are saying what he did, I believe that too. Night seemed to follow our good intel whenever we told it and I know me and other guys have done the same. If night went to AMPs and was telling girls that he knew we got FS or whatever then I'm glad he's gone. I will go on record and say there was one time I went to the AMP and then wrote a review on here where I lied and said I got extras when I didn't. I did that to see what some of these guys who seemed to be hard asses on here would do and sure enough night wrote his review about the place I went to saying he got nothing and told the lady she didn't deserve a tip for not giving a happy ending and other guys were saying the same thing. This forum has had some assholes on it. They'll go to any AMP whether it's legit or not and start shit just because of what one guy says.
    He was a good poster. He used the forum as it was intended, and shared valuable information regarding the hobby. There is nothing negative to say about him, but life is not fair.

  13. #7796

    Lancet

    I posted sometime back about how the Lancet was reversing its stance and admitting to the plausibility / likelihood of the lab origins of Covid. Rather than think for themselves or actually investigate the sources cited in the article I posted, some mindless morons here chose to use a classic (and utterly worthless) defense tactic of obfuscation, and attacking the source. One imbecile even claimed (without any proof) that the source was run by the notorious, evil Falun Gong. I guess that compassionate liberal (because of course, they all are so compassionate) prefers to continue his support of the Communist Chinese Party, and their persecution, oppression, and genocide of peaceful people like the Uyghurs, and other people practicing peaceful, moral philosophies like Falun Gong. In all likelihood, he's just too ignorant to even know what Falun Gong is, and hoped the nefarious-sounding name and his dubious association would automatically invalidate the facts of the article.

    Well of course, they were wrong again, and the Lancet itself has now published its report, admitting the lab leak theory is equally plausible to the natural origins theory. This is a stunning admission from a publication that previously decried and heavily censored any such suggestions before as "wild conspiracy theories" that were "distractions". This is really nothing new to anyone who wasn't completely brainwashed, but it's a huge step for the largest medical publication to admit its error and complicity in the cover-up.

    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l.../PIIS0140-6736(22) 01585-9/ fulltext.

  14. #7795
    Is this thread serious? Get a F'n life guys.

  15. #7794

    OThER board P&R

    Does anyone know why the made their P&are board private?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape