Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 3089
-
12-23-22 11:21 #2774Senior Member

Posts: 32Bedpage houses
Hi all,
I contacted a few bedpage ads that when asked to send addresses they send you home addresses (mostly) Asian girls ads. Are these places legit and if so how are the girls?
-
12-22-22 22:13 #2773Senior Member

Posts: 837How often have you guys run into a situation where a provider that you have seen, give up their personal information. I have seen a few that have given up their real names, personal cell (not their "working cell or number" facebook etc. Some also use their own personal cell, that is registered to their real name. I try to remain as anonymous as I can, but heck it is tempting to see why they are giving up personal info so soon.
-
12-06-22 10:14 #2772Senior Member

Posts: 317I remember the Vu, and Alexia the Franchise, and Cerahas the funniest fish counter worker to ever grace a monger website.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
I smell "stolen valor" here LOL. But bringing back memories earns a pass. Where are Saxbeat & Louis these days, still competing for most strip club visits in a year? Haha.
-
12-06-22 01:25 #2771Senior Member

Posts: 85Anyone know of hotels where attractive ladies just hangout near the bar or lobby? Don't care if they are escort or just vanilla girls, I'm just curious of the locations.
-
11-06-22 15:26 #2770Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977A regular kiyosaki
Ttps: urlreplacement0}.
This is a great story about some shithole called Claremont and a sting there. The best part is that some pseudo pimp went up to the decoys and this is what this fucken genius did:
He allegedly told the undercover officers that he "would teach them to make real money."
The officers ignored him and walked away, but fucko began chasing the officers in his vehicle, becoming aggressive, police said.
At one point, fucko drove his vehicle into oncoming traffic while shouting at the officers. As he drove into a nearby parking lot, additional undercover officers took him into custody.
Fucko was arrested for "pimping," possessing a concealed dirk / dagger, and driving on the wrong side of a roadway. He posted bond and was released from custody with a pending court appearance on Nov. 21.
Almost all the shmucks they arrested were from shithole places.
-
11-06-22 10:09 #2769Regular Member

Posts: 9Sia Lust. Update
Her Twitter account has been hacked / taken over by someone else.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
No updates to Hx.
Lots of fake ads, putting her in LV, Montana, Dallas, etc and crappy reviews of "different girls."
Looks like she left the industry, and from what I hear, left the hobby.
-
10-16-22 09:56 #2768Senior Member

Posts: 971For any sketchy web search I always use the incognito mode. I have a Google "retail burner" number (# I give to salesmen or any other entity I don't want to talk to), and I use that for mongering and clear the history OFTEN. There are many ways to hide a locked folder somewhere on your phone for various notes, #'s, souvenir pics, whatever. Don't use ANY social media in this hobby- she'll find you out.
Originally Posted by TheHuntsman
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 02:18 #2767Senior Member

Posts: 3339You may already be hosed. I recommend always being in a disposition that you can hand your tablet, phone, or laptop to her and let her browse to her heart's content. That is why I have a burner phone. I never have it at home, unless it is off and buried deep deep in my golf bag, in the trunk of my car. I always use secure browsers and never save anything (at home). I do have a jump drive I keep stuff on at work, and you can also make cloud storage. I have a secret email that isn't tied to my real life in any way. You should use Google Voice or another texting app on your burner. You can text from your laptop w / GV.
Originally Posted by TheHuntsman
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 00:31 #2766Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977The franchise
Her name was not Alecia it was the franchise.
Originally Posted by MrHappyKat
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 20:05 #2765Senior Member

Posts: 547Privacy and SO
Not really sure where to post this question but I figured this is as good as any where else.
For those with an SO what do you do when she wants to check your phone? Where or how do you hide your porn or search history or even potential messages from other women? Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated as my current gf seems to want to check my phone. I feel it's coming soon.
-
10-05-22 12:47 #2764Banned Member

Posts: 2One name: Alexia
The Thursday $100 half hour VIP specials at the VU back then were legendary.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 21:51 #2763Regular Member

Posts: 3Do you have to pay for Humaniplex.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 13:20 #2762Senior Member

Posts: 1241I use Proton Mail as well. I also notice that a lot of ladies use it as well. I think this, among other things, gives you a bit more credibility with her because she knows you're as cautious as she is.
Originally Posted by BBNovice2018
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 12:27 #2761Senior Member

Posts: 209ProtonMail
That's what I use.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 03:03 #2760I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Oops, I Did It Again!
https://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/680689/
Love is in the air. Positive vibrations shall spread like a ripple through time and space to tidal wave nefarious deeds of non sentient beings.
I took a challenge upon myself to see what was more rewarding, and across the effervescent lagoon I pontooned and this is what I came across.
Love is in the air. Payment is so rare. Back in the day we would play and say.
Who pays for friends?
Anyways, I tried the love machine thing.
Love is the answer. Love.
Love.
Love,
An intense feeling of deep effection.
I'm talking about pure sex.
Hard sex,
Deep sex.
Rough sex,
Go!
So, I did it. Congratulations cause it is wonderful, beautiful, so marvelous.
Nothing compares to love sex.
It is so deep and fills the cup.
So expansive that it leads to places of your dreams.
Encompasses your passions of existence.
Time disappears and one reaches the infinity.
The multiverse,
The child becomes man to be man.
And a woman becomes herself.
United in a greater plan.
Disappeared. Her pussy is wet and succulent. Language barriers become strings of thought to be played like a sexaphone.
Whoops! Oops!
Think, or swim!













Reply With Quote




