Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 662 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 712 762 1162 1662 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 31133
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21218

    Sammy

    Got to see Sammy the other day. Really nice chick and the kind who put you at ease. She is actually pretty hot too. Location is in a Ballantyne hotel, very safe and I was able to easily blend in as a guest. Session was very decent, not a clock watcher and fresh out of the shower.

    Bbj isn't worth mentioning, said she doesn't enjoy daty which I respected, covered cg, doggy, standing mish then finished mish.

    Good session and value overall and will probably repeat given the quality of other providers in Charlotte, YMMV.

  2. #21217

    Is this real

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/283319555978 wow is this real any info I might pay extra for this high as 150 hh LOL.

  3. #21216

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1520539

    I tried to see her once but she cancelled on me when I was on the way. I notice that she posts every weekday. Been doing this for at least 4 years maybe 5. IMO, she must only have a few repeat clients since she has to post so often. She's supposedly more intelligent compared to the other Charlotte working girls.
    Good read on Ginger for not seeing her. She is extremely mechanical, completely business like almost like a live sex doll with a ton of rules. Germaphobe with everything covered. She isn't that good looking is towards the big side with no curves. She posts still a lot for a reason cause she doesn't get a lot of repeat business at all. Not sure how anyone can enjoy a session with Ginger and walk away like you got a good bang for your buck.

  4. #21215
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedder  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting soon, and have read back for 30 or so pages. I'm just curious if there are any local recommended providers that will do a strip tease before the main event? Kind of a dream that I would like fulfilled and haven't had a good one yet.
    I think most of the legit and decent providers would offer that given the lenght of the session.

  5. #21214
    It isn't just pussy. The economy needs to cool to bring the price of everything down. People can't afford to buy transportation or a place to live.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTommy121  [View Original Post]
    I don't want the economy to get bad just to get some cheap pros. If y'all want the pros to lower rates just stop seeing them its that simple.

  6. #21213
    Quote Originally Posted by BullCalf23  [View Original Post]
    I'm not exactly rooting for it to go down either but it's pretty much out of anybody's control. One of those "every action has an equal or greater reaction" things. We can thank all of the Covid stimulus for this. I've been net short pretty much everything in my portfolio for a year now so it's hard for me to not feel optimistic about it at the same time. But, basically what I'm getting at is, your wish of "the pros no longer paying these rates" will come to fruition for the most part. Historically, sex work expenditures are the first on the chopping block when it comes to expenditures.

    I feel like it should also be known that these thoughts aren't from someone who has any issue paying 4-5 hundred to certain gals. It's just kinda hard to ignore and not point out that this market has become incredibly frothy.
    Mongers made it that way buy paying more and more and mongers can reverse it by not seeing them unless its for a rate they cool with. Simple logic it works for any product you can think of if its not selling the prices are lowered.

  7. #21212

    Economy / Working Girls

    Might've wanted to post this also in the WTF are you talking about thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLBob  [View Original Post]
    Six months from now the rates will come tumbling down when the recession hits; I remember 2009 when I had 4 non demon under 25 yo great shape women willing to take $60-$100 a pop. Just wait it out.
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by BullCalf23  [View Original Post]
    They're feeling the squeeze boys. At least in other parts of the country. I'm getting calls / texts from agencies left and right trying to see if I want to see anybody. Which never happened before. Economy is slowing down and the alter boys that live off fixed income who's wives haven't willingly touched their messy parts in decades won't be feeling too frivolous with their spending soon enough. The everything bubble is deflating. Jerome Powell and the Fed are on a mission to drive up unemployment rates and kill inflation. Soon your start seeing more gals migrating to the scene, Miss $600/ hr CBJ girl will go from 5 sessions a week to maybe one or two. The South Americans will start to see their bottom line getting closer to what they're taking in and will have to service more volume, value and quality will prevail soon enough. Hold the line. Save your money and watch how things change over the next 6 months-year.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTommy121  [View Original Post]
    I don't want the economy to get bad just to get some cheap pros. If y'all want the pros to lower rates just stop seeing them its that simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ani704  [View Original Post]
    Is this the William Wallace "Hold. Hold. Hold. Now!" post?

  8. #21211

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1520539

    I tried to see her once but she cancelled on me when I was on the way. I notice that she posts every weekday. Been doing this for at least 4 years maybe 5. IMO, she must only have a few repeat clients since she has to post so often. She's supposedly more intelligent compared to the other Charlotte working girls.
    I've seen Ginger several times. She's been a reliable go to for awhile. Safe, reliable, drug free and clean. I've always had a good time with her. I'm grandfathered in at her old rates and what I pay for her time, is crazy for the time I get. She just finished school and said she's retiring this Summer and moving away. I will miss her, as she has always been sweet and a lot of fun.

  9. #21210

    Excuse me

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTommy121  [View Original Post]
    I don't want the economy to get bad just to get some cheap pros. If y'all want the pros to lower rates just stop seeing them its that simple.
    I'm not exactly rooting for it to go down either but it's pretty much out of anybody's control. One of those "every action has an equal or greater reaction" things. We can thank all of the Covid stimulus for this. I've been net short pretty much everything in my portfolio for a year now so it's hard for me to not feel optimistic about it at the same time. But, basically what I'm getting at is, your wish of "the pros no longer paying these rates" will come to fruition for the most part. Historically, sex work expenditures are the first on the chopping block when it comes to expenditures.

    I feel like it should also be known that these thoughts aren't from someone who has any issue paying 4-5 hundred to certain gals. It's just kinda hard to ignore and not point out that this market has become incredibly frothy.

  10. #21209

    Breaking Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogJwhit  [View Original Post]
    This one looks like the working girl from Breaking Bad.

  11. #21208
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1520539

    I tried to see her once but she cancelled on me when I was on the way. I notice that she posts every weekday. Been doing this for at least 4 years maybe 5. IMO, she must only have a few repeat clients since she has to post so often. She's supposedly more intelligent compared to the other Charlotte working girls.
    Try again Ginger cool but she has other stuff going on and like most might dip for more money, I saw her 3 times back to back this year always a good time. Because of chemistry with any of them YMMV but if she likes you she will be more into it. But she does deliver if she into you or not. Unlike some that's getting more money and treating everyone like a door mat.

  12. #21207
    Quote Originally Posted by BullCalf23  [View Original Post]
    They're feeling the squeeze boys. At least in other parts of the country. I'm getting calls / texts from agencies left and right trying to see if I want to see anybody. Which never happened before. Economy is slowing down and the alter boys that live off fixed income who's wives haven't willingly touched their messy parts in decades won't be feeling too frivolous with their spending soon enough. The everything bubble is deflating. Jerome Powell and the Fed are on a mission to drive up unemployment rates and kill inflation. Soon your start seeing more gals migrating to the scene, Miss $600/ hr CBJ girl will go from 5 sessions a week to maybe one or two. The South Americans will start to see their bottom line getting closer to what they're taking in and will have to service more volume, value and quality will prevail soon enough. Hold the line. Save your money and watch how things change over the next 6 months-year.
    Is this the William Wallace "Hold. Hold. Hold. Now!" post?

  13. #21206

    Ginger

    Or maybe she has clients who won't save her number and are just used to finding her ad and calling her then. I know that's what happened with a couple of the providers that I see when BP and CL went down. I guess some are so paranoid that they rather do that than save a number.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1520539

    I tried to see her once but she cancelled on me when I was on the way. I notice that she posts every weekday. Been doing this for at least 4 years maybe 5. IMO, she must only have a few repeat clients since she has to post so often. She's supposedly more intelligent compared to the other Charlotte working girls.
    .

  14. #21205
    Quote Originally Posted by BullCalf23  [View Original Post]
    They're feeling the squeeze boys. At least in other parts of the country. I'm getting calls / texts from agencies left and right trying to see if I want to see anybody. Which never happened before. Economy is slowing down and the alter boys that live off fixed income who's wives haven't willingly touched their messy parts in decades won't be feeling too frivolous with their spending soon enough. The everything bubble is deflating. Jerome Powell and the Fed are on a mission to drive up unemployment rates and kill inflation. Soon your start seeing more gals migrating to the scene, Miss $600/ hr CBJ girl will go from 5 sessions a week to maybe one or two. The South Americans will start to see their bottom line getting closer to what they're taking in and will have to service more volume, value and quality will prevail soon enough. Hold the line. Save your money and watch how things change over the next 6 months-year.
    I don't want the economy to get bad just to get some cheap pros. If y'all want the pros to lower rates just stop seeing them its that simple.

  15. #21204

    Ginger

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1520539

    I tried to see her once but she cancelled on me when I was on the way. I notice that she posts every weekday. Been doing this for at least 4 years maybe 5. IMO, she must only have a few repeat clients since she has to post so often. She's supposedly more intelligent compared to the other Charlotte working girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Myter1  [View Original Post]
    I visited her and it wasn't very good. All the logistics you mentioned are true but it didn't make up for the mechanical service. She has a business she runs and I get that. Including signs directing you to do this or that. Guess YMMV, but not going back.
    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Ginger is lame as hell. She's gorgeous, coherent and very clean, but that's about where the pros end for me. List of cons is pretty much everything else. Boring performance, sort of standoffish, kitty has not stood the test of time, etc. I went once and never went back even though I often work within walking distance of her spot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape