Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20968

    Asian green spa near Dalberg

    Had some time to kill, went looking for unicorn on main today. Only 2 or 3 fugly BSW. Talked to 1, BBBJ not on menu. Went to Asian spa real close by the Jamaican food place. Caught Emma, decent looking, maybe 35 to 40. Good massage, mechanical HJ. Would not repeat.

  2. #20967

    Sunny Ocean Spa in O-Side- fingers crossed! And, Sexy 7's Lena!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost531  [View Original Post]
    I had a work trip up to Oceanside, decided to stop at strip mall with a acupressure sign, on Mission road. When I walked in I was greeted by a beautiful slim Asian masseuse. Some of you regular enthusiasts will know her when you see her. One of my ATF, super friendly as always with great service. She has the beautiful tall Asian figure I look for when going into an Asian massage parlor. She proceeded with a great massage for 30 minutes and after that it was full service, her body is one of my favorites, specially when viewing from behind. The location was really nice, clean. Shower available and not extremely busy, only two girls working. She is only here until the end of the month, service is top notch just like some of our favorite location down here in San Diego. Don't miss out, you won't regret, turns out the place is called Sunny Ocean Spa on goggle, but look for the accupressure sign. It was the best surprise I had all day long. And great to see masseuse who I knew was going to be great service.
    Thank you so much for sharing this! I live in the NC. It would be so nice, to FINALLY find someone hot and fun to play with up here on the AMP scene, rather than having to make all of these long RT drives way down South. I already made a call over to this place, yesterday, and spoke with this really sweet vivacious sounding woman. I plan on dropping in sometime this weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Welcome back PTJohnny! Great report on one of the top rated FS spa in our county. Lena sounds amazing. Yes, 7 Spa with the fantastic duo of Amy and Kayla is the best San Diego has to offer. They also bring the very best ladies to join in the lineup. I can't wait to reconnect with these lovely ladies.
    Thank you, RCK! I definitely plan on stopping by 7 Spa sometime this upcoming week and hook up with 1 of my ATF's (Amy) and try and make up with that smoking hot bod of hers. For all that alone time I spent away from San Diego. Are you back yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBig21  [View Original Post]
    With all of her nice reviews, seems must to see her before her leaving.
    I sure hope that you made it back over and got to see Lena for a round 2!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing24  [View Original Post]
    Salute to PoonTangJohnny on the heads up that Lena's current assignment at 7 spa is coming to an end tomorrow. It seems like she just started at the beginning of the month so I thought she'd be here at least through the rest of October but I guess not. Had been meaning to schedule an appointment but kept putting it off thinking I had more time. I made that fatal mistake with Mina and missed my opportunity with her and didnt want it to happen again so I set up an appointment for a session earlier and much like every other person who's written a report about her, had an amazing time. Not much more I can say that's already been said, just want to add my name to the list of very satisfied customers and encourage anyone who hasn't seen her yet to pay her a visit before she leaves. Was greeted by the lovely Kayla at the door and she guided me to the room. Lena came in a few minutes later looking beautiful. She asked if I wanted to start with a massage but I declined opting to hop right into the main course. All the talk about her magical tongue is 100% true. This girl aims to please and gives you your moneys worth. Her dirty talk is also next level, going into intricate details that will surely have you fantasizing about her for days. She really gets into it. There were multiple times I had to slow down and back off because I was about to bust, keep in mind I jerked off right before I headed to see her for this exact reason and I still almost came too fast! Lena also takes direction very well and is super accommodating. I actually left wondering who's the lucky bastard who gets to be this girl's boyfriend and gets to bang her on a regular basis for free. He's one lucky SOB. Go pay her a visit before she leaves, fellas. We can only hope she returns at some point to continue making our fantasies come to life. Big thumps up to 7 spa for continuing to provide these awesome ladies, they have never let me down.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaliBoog1911  [View Original Post]
    After reading senior hobbyist PTJ's great and entertaining story about Lena I needed to head over to 7 Spa and experience it myself. I called to make appointment. When I arrived, a very pretty girl greets me. I asked, "Are you Lena? She smiled and said "yes". She led me to the small room and we hugged and kissed each other. She asked for how long and I said 30 minutes is good. Gave her the HF and tip upfront. We both undress and the stories about her are true. Very sexy body with great ass and nice tits. She told me it is her first time to work in San Diego. I told her I hope it's not the last. Won't go into details because what other hobbyist had experienced with her was the same for me. She is fun to playtime with. It didn't take long for me to explode in the bag because of her great oral skills. She does like fingers in both holes.

    Go see her before she leaves. Thank you PTJ for your great reviews and welcome back. Till next time happy hunting and be safe.
    You're very welcome! It's so awesome, reading other highly reputable AMP brother's; guys here that I truly respect, admire and can relate to, substantiate, that my excitement & hype for some of these hot AMP girls (like Lena), is true. And the fantasy, is real!

    I fucking love this hobby! Some of these AMP girls here in San Diego (and FWIW I've been an independent escort type hobbyist for many many years), have pleasured me with some of the most amazing mind blowing fun. Equal to that, of which I experienced in S. E. Asia. Lena, being just 1 of them! Hell- Lena has the talent, to make even a seasoned Porn Star, cum fast! LOL.

    I'd like to thank all of you awesome guys here equally as well, for all of the wonderful Intel / reviews you're constantly sharing here. Just like you guys, sometimes, it's when I'm reading YOUR amazing hot reviews, that get me all hot and bothered. And excited to make me roll the dice and try 1 of these new girls.

  3. #20966
    Quote Originally Posted by TruReviews  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying she gave you a BBBJ? If so, can she DT and what is the tip? I know it is a YMMV and one would have to develop trust.

    TIA.
    Yes, YMMV but with enough times at bat, you could be hitting deep to the back wall and sliding into third by your fingertips.

    LFGSD! Beat LA!

  4. #20965

    Lena at 7 Spa

    After reading senior hobbyist PTJ's great and entertaining story about Lena I needed to head over to 7 Spa and experience it myself. I called to make appointment. When I arrived, a very pretty girl greets me. I asked, "Are you Lena? She smiled and said "yes". She led me to the small room and we hugged and kissed each other. She asked for how long and I said 30 minutes is good. Gave her the HF and tip upfront. We both undress and the stories about her are true. Very sexy body with great ass and nice tits. She told me it is her first time to work in San Diego. I told her I hope it's not the last. Won't go into details because what other hobbyist had experienced with her was the same for me. She is fun to playtime with. It didn't take long for me to explode in the bag because of her great oral skills. She does like fingers in both holes.

    Go see her before she leaves. Thank you PTJ for your great reviews and welcome back. Till next time happy hunting and be safe.

  5. #20964
    Shill account for Super Spa and Flanders, ignore all posts


    Posts: 10

    Super Spa with Angel

    I was really impressed with her face but is all good. She had a nice body with a little belly. Paid her $80 she left the room than I got undressed. Hop on the bed with my boxer on and waited for about 5 min. Tap on the door and she walk in with my changes. She start off by taking off my boxer than she started massaging me wasn't the best but at least she wasn't rushing it. About 20 min in her hands starting to explore around and underneath my balls. Felt really good but I was having coke dick. Somehow managed to get hard. Than I flip over she was touching my dick and I was playing with her pussy. She was really wet and I was still hard. So she ask what are we doing and I said everything. Than she gave the hand signal for money. I gave her 200 cause I was planning on doing a lot with her. She got the rubber and started to perform CBJ and she by far gave the best CBJ that I ever had in a while. She was moaning and sucking at the same time. It was turning me on like crazy so I grab her ass toward my face and we started doing the 69 for about a good 5 min. It was awesome guess her mouth and getting tired so she turn around and said pussy time. She got on top and started riding and grinding the fuck me she for sure got an orgasm in the process. Good thing I did a bump before coming in cause I was fucken like a champ. She must of been tired again after the orgasm cause she wanted me to fuck her in a different position. I got on top threw her legs over my shoulder and started digging guts for a good 5 min. Good thing it was slow cause I for sure went over 45 min. I was pounding that pussy pretty good so I felt bad and decided to bust a nut and left my dick inside her for a few min. So she was really nice and offer me to sleep until a customer come. But I said thanks and left with a big smile on my face and a free cold bottle of water. Overall her face wasn't bad looking but the service was beyond excellent.

  6. #20963
    Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts


    Posts: 73

    Macy at Flanders

    Went to Flanders or Mesa Ridge Court, however you guys refer to this hidden spa buried in the back of an industrial complex. I heard Ivy was back, but was greeted by a very young looking hottie calling herself Macy. Ivy was preoccupied with some lucky guy, but have to admit I didn’t mind trying Macy. She just arrived. Looks early to mid twenties, petite about 5 feet 2, huge cans and a tattoo on her shoulder that I couldn't quite make out but appears to be say something in English. Well, I had to find out what the tattoo says so pay the house and off to a room we go.

    Skip the massage and leave a tip on the side table that should cover the whole works. She allows me to help her undress and the tattoo says, forever the heart or something like that, I got distracted by her beautiful bountiful breasts. Convincing moans, gasps, purring as I ravished her. Russian, DATY, BBBJ, CFS. Warning, she mentioned not doing some acts with everyone but I was special. We'll see how many of you guys get the same line.

    Anyway, definitely a hottie and aims to please. Check her out and tell me I'm lying.

  7. #20962

    Coco / ocean 108

    First off, let me say that CoCo is an absolute dream. I have been watching and wanting to do business with her for about 2 says, but initially she kept telling me NO. CoCo is very attractive. Has a beautiful smile, and a very nice body. She's probably about 25 - 27 with brown eye & long brown hair. Natural C's, and very distinguishing tat on her rear right thigh. Kitty is somewhere between a Bush and a trim. She is very responsive to DATY. As a matter of fact, she was a little disappointed that I had concluded my first set of oral exercises, and encouraged me to keep going.

    So, when I first asked her to go with me, she replied "NO", and her reason was because she thought I might be too big. And, since she obviously didn't want to go with, I didn't see the need to push the issue. Well, a few of the other ladies encouraged me to ask her again tonight, and surprisingly she was ALL IN. The initial couple minutes of the session was her taking note of the final form that my member would take, and she was still a little skeptical, but once she realized that I wasn't there to cause her damage, she really started to get into the session. And for some reason, she started playing porn videos for me to watch.

    Anyway, despite the fact that I had been drinking just prior to our encounter, she was able to keep me erect for the entire session. Her attitude is very playful, and she has this very low key sexuality that is a real turn on. It's almost as if she doesn't realize just how attractive she really is. For a while, I had given up hope that I would be able to spend any time with her, but I am certainly glad that I did.

    CoCo is an absolute dream, and I definitely wouldn't mind another session with her. Towards the end she became even more playful, and that got my juices ready for a second round. But, since is was already late, I had to go home and she had to go to bed. Absolutely gorgeous lady! If you get the chance to spend anytime with this angel, take advantage of it. Treat her right. 8/10.

  8. #20961

    Lena (7)

    Salute to PoonTangJohnny on the heads up that Lena's current assignment at 7 spa is coming to an end tomorrow. It seems like she just started at the beginning of the month so I thought she'd be here at least through the rest of October but I guess not. Had been meaning to schedule an appointment but kept putting it off thinking I had more time. I made that fatal mistake with Mina and missed my opportunity with her and didnt want it to happen again so I set up an appointment for a session earlier and much like every other person who's written a report about her, had an amazing time. Not much more I can say that's already been said, just want to add my name to the list of very satisfied customers and encourage anyone who hasn't seen her yet to pay her a visit before she leaves. Was greeted by the lovely Kayla at the door and she guided me to the room. Lena came in a few minutes later looking beautiful. She asked if I wanted to start with a massage but I declined opting to hop right into the main course. All the talk about her magical tongue is 100% true. This girl aims to please and gives you your moneys worth. Her dirty talk is also next level, going into intricate details that will surely have you fantasizing about her for days. She really gets into it. There were multiple times I had to slow down and back off because I was about to bust, keep in mind I jerked off right before I headed to see her for this exact reason and I still almost came too fast! Lena also takes direction very well and is super accommodating. I actually left wondering who's the lucky bastard who gets to be this girl's boyfriend and gets to bang her on a regular basis for free. He's one lucky SOB. Go pay her a visit before she leaves, fellas. We can only hope she returns at some point to continue making our fantasies come to life. Big thumps up to 7 spa for continuing to provide these awesome ladies, they have never let me down.

  9. #20960

    So close!

    Fun fact: I live near College and University, and there are FOUR AMP's within 0. 5 mile of that intersection (going east on University! This "7 Spa" place appears to be one of them (assuming it is the place "rumbmaps. Ch" shows! I have been to ALL 4 of these places. They have ALL left me feeling "let-down" (especially the ones with FUCKING CAMERAS ON THE OUTSIDE OF THEM, and the monitors for them IN THE ROOMS where the "provider" pays more attention to the fucking camera, then to the customer! 2 of the 4 places (the one in the 6100 block of Univ. Ave. Is), and the one in the "Planet Fitness" shopping center).

    There has GOT to be better selections then what these places provide! And I can walk in less then 5-10 minutes, to ALL OF THEM!

    Quote Originally Posted by FourOne1  [View Original Post]
    Kayla gives one of the best GFE in the area, a nice clean room, and her eagerness to please will keep me coming back for sure.

    When I walked in I was greeted with a big smile, warm hug, and a tongue kiss. There is something about her that I find irresistible, she is so damn charming, and I always have a fun time with her. I waited a minute or two in the room before she opened the door. She resumed with the DFK and began kissing my nipples and teasing below. Sucked on my balls while continuing to stroke me until I got nice and hard. She was licking the shaft with lots of eye contact and gave a very enthusiastic BBBJ. She spent a lot of time between my legs, sucking on the head of my cock, and jacking my pole.

    Gloved up and she mounted me, one hand on her ass and the other working her tits. She squatted down and came in close for more DFK while grinding with my dick all the way inside her. She really worked me over while on top. I could tell I was about to cum so I told her to put it back in her mouth. The cover came off and she took a nice load down her throat. With time left on the clock, she cleaned me up with baby wipes and rubbed my back and shoulders for a couple minutes. I handed her $. 6 afterward and she didn't even bother to count it. Great time, you really get the GFE with her.

  10. #20959

    Visiting San Diego Address of 108

    Hi,

    I am visiting SD this weekend and saw so many postings for 108. How can I find address and contact of Mimi to arrange EVA. Does anyone know who else may be available tomorrow noon time frame.

    TIA.

    PC.

  11. #20958

    Happy Happy Hunting Down Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHappyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi, visiting SD this weekend. What is the address or contact for 7 spa? I can't find it on yelp or google.
    PM sent- you can thank me later.

    For future reference, just Google: 7 Spa San Diego Rubmaps.

    And it will give you everything you need to know.

    Good luck and have fun down here.

  12. #20957

    7 spa?

    Hi, visiting SD this weekend. What is the address or contact for 7 spa? I can't find it on yelp or google.

    Quote Originally Posted by FourOne1  [View Original Post]
    Kayla gives one of the best GFE in the area, a nice clean room, and her eagerness to please will keep me coming back for sure.

    When I walked in I was greeted with a big smile, warm hug, and a tongue kiss. There is something about her that I find irresistible, she is so damn charming, and I always have a fun time with her. I waited a minute or two in the room before she opened the door. She resumed with the DFK and began kissing my nipples and teasing below. Sucked on my balls while continuing to stroke me until I got nice and hard. She was licking the shaft with lots of eye contact and gave a very enthusiastic BBBJ. She spent a lot of time between my legs, sucking on the head of my cock, and jacking my pole.

    Gloved up and she mounted me, one hand on her ass and the other working her tits. She squatted down and came in close for more DFK while grinding with my dick all the way inside her. She really worked me over while on top. I could tell I was about to cum so I told her to put it back in her mouth. The cover came off and she took a nice load down her throat. With time left on the clock, she cleaned me up with baby wipes and rubbed my back and shoulders for a couple minutes. I handed her $. 6 afterward and she didn't even bother to count it. Great time, you really get the GFE with her.

  13. #20956
    Shill for 7 Spa ignore my posts


    Posts: 8

    Kayla / 7 Spa

    Kayla gives one of the best GFE in the area, a nice clean room, and her eagerness to please will keep me coming back for sure.

    When I walked in I was greeted with a big smile, warm hug, and a tongue kiss. There is something about her that I find irresistible, she is so damn charming, and I always have a fun time with her. I waited a minute or two in the room before she opened the door. She resumed with the DFK and began kissing my nipples and teasing below. Sucked on my balls while continuing to stroke me until I got nice and hard. She was licking the shaft with lots of eye contact and gave a very enthusiastic BBBJ. She spent a lot of time between my legs, sucking on the head of my cock, and jacking my pole.

    Gloved up and she mounted me, one hand on her ass and the other working her tits. She squatted down and came in close for more DFK while grinding with my dick all the way inside her. She really worked me over while on top. I could tell I was about to cum so I told her to put it back in her mouth. The cover came off and she took a nice load down her throat. With time left on the clock, she cleaned me up with baby wipes and rubbed my back and shoulders for a couple minutes. I handed her $. 6 afterward and she didn't even bother to count it. Great time, you really get the GFE with her.

  14. #20955

    NonFS Massage adventures

    I've been lurking here for a while getting the lay of the land, so to speak. I go between FS and nonfs depending om how I feel. Based on suggestions here I headed for Tea Tree on Balboa. Cost was 60 for 1 hr plus 60 tip. My masseuse was kind of MILFy and dressed in Daisy Dukes and a close fitting sleeveless top. Massage was OK and on the flip she got the job done. I asked her name twice but just couldn't catch it with her accent. The place was clean, low lighting, and not too busy.

    A week later I was cruising around Mission Gorge. This is probably the second biggest concentration of AMPs outside the Convoy area. I called Me Spa and had trouble understanding the receptionist. She handed the phone off. Both sounded middle aged or at least not young. I cruised vy and also scoped out Harmony which is just down the road. I'd heard good things about the place, but parking seemed tight. I decided to bet on a certainty and headed over to Zs. Parking is a breeze, and very discreet behind the building. Went inside and met Nicky. She seemed nice, wearing tight fitting yoga pants and top. But I was looking for a repeat with Anna. She gets Anna and I pay the 1 hr fee of 60. I get on the table and in comes Anna wearing a short skirt and no body armor. Massage was great with nice teasing and encouragement. She knows what she's doing. She flips me half way through and she's her work attire. The happy middle was very satisfying and then she continued with face and scalp massage. I tipped 80 and she sh9 wed me out the back door. Super discreet, and when I was there midweek before lunch I was the only customer. Its one of my go to places, and I've never been disappointed.

  15. #20954
    Quote Originally Posted by YLover  [View Original Post]
    There were some girls unloading water bottles from a car that invited me in. One of them ended up being my provider. A DD-cup lady (Cathy?) showed me to my room and promised me a treat--she is new girl, first day. I was not disappointed herself--nice tits Hello! She was what I was hoping for. Big tits all soft. A sexy, slutty looking girl overall. In walks and I immediately forgot the others girls name. Cathy was gorgeous with a perfect body. I admitted it was my first time saw here here and she looked alarmed at first. I set her at ease by talking. Table shower was great, lots of body-to-body stuff. I told her I was interested in a double feature. She liked the challenge. First feature on the table. Great technique, I didn't last long.

    Back to the room after she dried me off. There was a tense moment as some idiot showed up. Though it took a few minutes for my heartrate to go from, "Oh shit" back to "DAMN!" Second feature was on the table. No 69 though I believe it was available, just wasn't interested--I'm selfish that way. Fellow NYers, this was pretty good, all GFE was so good. I left fully satisfied and back to my place. She said she would be there for at least few days, but I haven't seen any other reviews. After are all it was a double--the second one took a lot of effort on her part. Happy hunting!
    Does Cathy have lightened hair and a flower on her right shoulder? I requested Cathy but I think I was baited and switched. The girl had nice breats for an Asian girl but most definitely not Ds.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape