Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 628 of 2252 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 678 728 1128 1628 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 33770
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24365

    Colombian MILF

    Has anyone seen her recently? Planning on seeing her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9783940150

  2. #24364
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a little clarification, was it 150 for a QV for both or 150.

    Times 2 for the QV (because there were 2 of them?) please LMK? Can PM if you'd like? Ty.
    So it was 150 for them both but I don't know if this is a regular occurrence. Seemed like maybe one was in training? I have no idea she said she was translating for her boss. I only was intending to meet 1.

  3. #24363
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one several months ago. It was an ok time. She doesn't offer bare. Her pics are accurate but her boobs are not very firm, they feel deflated even though she doesn't look to have had any kids. Her place was nice and clean. I started with DATY with FIV then fucked her doggy for awhile. Then I asked her to suck me off, she removed the condom and put on a new one on me to do the job. BJ was good but the condom definitely takes away a lot of the feelings. I removed the condom, jerked off and came on her tits and belly. Cost was 260 for the hr. Will not repeat because bare is not on the table.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...a/175407173521
    Appreciate the review. I always see this ad when I'm looking and thought about trying a few times when it was slim pickings but never bothered.

  4. #24362
    Quote Originally Posted by LitRomney  [View Original Post]
    https://brockton.skipthegames.com/fe...e/249458275437

    Any intel on her? She definitely looks over 35.
    The purpose of photographs is to show what you look like, not to hide what you look like.

  5. #24361

    I wouldn't bother with that one

    Quote Originally Posted by LitRomney  [View Original Post]
    https://brockton.skipthegames.com/fe...e/249458275437

    Any intel on her? She definitely looks over 35.
    I didn't partake but had a few text exchanges with her. All I'll say is that she thinks she's worth way more than she looks and has a little bit of attitude on top of that.

  6. #24360
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterRobert  [View Original Post]
    Finally pulled trigger on this add https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...3463.htm?cat=1.

    I knew I was gambling because I've heard there are many girls. 150 for the QV. I show up to the hotel and I hear talking in the room which normally would be a red flag for me but I was pretty committed. Walk in and there are two women, one seemed like the others boss, very little English (maybe 40 and 25?) anyway they both took care of me which I wasn't expecting and was a first for me so that was pretty cool. Not the best looking but good enough, would repeat if I could get the 2 again.
    Looking for a little clarification, was it 150 for a QV for both or 150.

    Times 2 for the QV (because there were 2 of them?) please LMK? Can PM if you'd like? Ty.

  7. #24359

    Exotic Black Queen

    https://brockton.skipthegames.com/fe...e/249458275437

    Any intel on her? She definitely looks over 35.

  8. #24358
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterRobert  [View Original Post]
    Finally pulled trigger on this add https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...3463.htm?cat=1.

    I knew I was gambling because I've heard there are many girls. 150 for the QV. I show up to the hotel and I hear talking in the room which normally would be a red flag for me but I was pretty committed. Walk in and there are two women, one seemed like the others boss, very little English (maybe 40 and 25?) anyway they both took care of me which I wasn't expecting and was a first for me so that was pretty cool. Not the best looking but good enough, would repeat if I could get the 2 again.
    $150 for a 2 girl quick visit? That's excellent.

  9. #24357

  10. #24356

    Pawg

    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    She's real, I saw her a year ago. Definitely curvier than the pictures portray but she is still a cute looking girl. One negative thing was that her snatch had a smell so if you ask her to shower before hand then you should be fine? She used to travel around with a group but looks like she has settled. I personally won't repeat because she kinda rushes but GFE BBBJ on the table but as always YMMV.
    Hot damn those pics are hot. Don't mind the smelly snatch as long as she is GFE. Definitely will hit her up in her tour.

  11. #24355

    Carmen Lee


  12. #24354

    Double Surprise

    Finally pulled trigger on this add https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...3463.htm?cat=1.

    I knew I was gambling because I've heard there are many girls. 150 for the QV. I show up to the hotel and I hear talking in the room which normally would be a red flag for me but I was pretty committed. Walk in and there are two women, one seemed like the others boss, very little English (maybe 40 and 25?) anyway they both took care of me which I wasn't expecting and was a first for me so that was pretty cool. Not the best looking but good enough, would repeat if I could get the 2 again.

  13. #24353
    Quote Originally Posted by BryHuynh  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen either of these two? Can't find much on them when I do a google search. Coming back to Boston in a few weeks, so could TOFTT but wanted to check beforehand.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oston/90290503

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...o/210775394944
    I've seen Becca before.

    Check my posts for a review on her.

    Or just search "Becca".

  14. #24352

    An OK time

    I saw this one several months ago. It was an ok time. She doesn't offer bare. Her pics are accurate but her boobs are not very firm, they feel deflated even though she doesn't look to have had any kids. Her place was nice and clean. I started with DATY with FIV then fucked her doggy for awhile. Then I asked her to suck me off, she removed the condom and put on a new one on me to do the job. BJ was good but the condom definitely takes away a lot of the feelings. I removed the condom, jerked off and came on her tits and belly. Cost was 260 for the hr. Will not repeat because bare is not on the table.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...a/175407173521

  15. #24351
    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Went by the name kendall never met her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4014038729
    This is why this site is great. Thanks. She has some negative reviews =(Oh well too bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape