Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 853 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 353 753 803 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 903 953 1353 1853 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28507
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Cardate

    Quote Originally Posted by FloriDummy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this provider?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/967478410303

    I'm new here so sorry if I'm missing something. I tried searching for er but nothing came up.
    If you like this girl's looks, you should go for Evie. Looks similar (and better), is easy to get along with, much better tits, and no parting gifts.

  2. #28506

    Huh??

    Quote Originally Posted by HilliardSucks  [View Original Post]
    She's great at her job, however after every visit I had to get a rather unpleasant shot.
    So you went back more than once after receiving a special gift from her?

  3. #28505

    Candii?

    WTF ever happened to Candii and Kay?

  4. #28504

    Wth!

    Quote Originally Posted by HilliardSucks  [View Original Post]
    She's great at her job, however after every visit I had to get a rather unpleasant shot.
    Dam bro, every time you smash her she gives you a gift?

  5. #28503
    Quote Originally Posted by FloriDummy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this provider?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/967478410303

    I'm new here so sorry if I'm missing something. I tried searching for er but nothing came up.
    She's great at her job, however after every visit I had to get a rather unpleasant shot.

  6. #28502

    Tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her but have read she was legit. I think mostly positive reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by FloriDummy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this provider?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/967478410303

    I'm new here so sorry if I'm missing something. I tried searching for er but nothing came up.
    Well to be more accurate, no negatives. I think I dreamed about her in my car. Like 1-2 years ago, and she never changed pictures. Let me say, she probably a streetwalker. She is the girl in the photos, if someone threw her out on the freeway going 100 mph. Cuts & bruises everywhere. Ragged out clothes. Would say ok BBBJ. Can tell she on something hard, since she's so young, but has deflated tits. All in all like a 6/10. Really a 5. 5. Think only perks, she's young and not lazy. Wouldn't give more than a general.

  7. #28501
    Quote Originally Posted by HP333  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/653781297849

    Haven't seen any reports and location "Midland near airport" I'm not familiar with. Stay safe.
    After reviewing her post history, there are too many variations in origin story. Sometimes she's from California, others Arizona. The praise post left little details of specifics and after reviewing the user's post history, which includes' with a removal for provider self posting, I'm left rather suspicious.

  8. #28500

    Ms. Kali

    I know someone here has sampled this booty by now. Details please if you have. She claims she's 5 minutes from rivercity. I don't do the Northside at all unless I see a positive review.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/095155390515

  9. #28499

    Cardate

    She's real but you're playing Russian roulette hard with her. Definitely old pics from 1000 needle highs prior. I saw her once and she has an amazing mouth but I went and got myself checked routinely for awhile after that. And she or her DB / handler kept messaging me about some money scam investment opportunity.

    Quote Originally Posted by FloriDummy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this provider?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/967478410303

    I'm new here so sorry if I'm missing something. I tried searching for er but nothing came up.

  10. #28498

    Any info on Sexy Sasha?

    Searched the string and couldn't find any.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/445816727904

  11. #28497

    Think so

    Quote Originally Posted by FloriDummy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this provider?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/967478410303

    I'm new here so sorry if I'm missing something. I tried searching for er but nothing came up.
    I haven't seen her but have read she was legit. I think mostly positive reviews.

  12. #28496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Absolutely Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimesJax  [View Original Post]
    For what she offers I don't mind paying a crazy amount like this because it's an experience you are not going to find around JAX very often. But when you start to fill out her screening info she's just asking for too much. Provider references are no problem, but employment info along with a pic of you holding your driver's license. I had to stop there. I don't even mind the gift card as a deposit because she is so well known on the sites. She has incredible reviews from all over the US, I'm sure it's safe & really wanted to meet her but damn.

    https://tryst.link/escort/victoria-25
    Don't give these girls shit that can bite you in the ass later. Mother Teresa herself could ask for a pic and I'd tell her "Fuck that" If you're careless enough to want to send her an advancement, hey that's you're hard earned dollar. I don't recommend it. You're ruining the Game for everyone when the balance of power is tilted their way. Then thieving b!+ches like Mandy is spawned from such carelessness.

  13. #28495

    Anyone else meeting Victoria Love & her milking table?

    For what she offers I don't mind paying a crazy amount like this because it's an experience you are not going to find around JAX very often. But when you start to fill out her screening info she's just asking for too much. Provider references are no problem, but employment info along with a pic of you holding your driver's license. I had to stop there. I don't even mind the gift card as a deposit because she is so well known on the sites. She has incredible reviews from all over the US, I'm sure it's safe & really wanted to meet her but damn.

    https://tryst.link/escort/victoria-25

  14. #28494

    Cardatej girl legit?

    Anyone know anything about this provider?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/967478410303

    I'm new here so sorry if I'm missing something. I tried searching for er but nothing came up.

  15. #28493
    Quote Originally Posted by RunngL8  [View Original Post]
    If you search the second one's name in the last pic on FB she has a profile and she is in a relationship.
    The first one has a nut sack growing off her chin. Talk about "you are what you eat".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape