Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 134 of 327 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 4897
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #2902

    Chie the thief!

    So Chie, on Route 40 in Bear, claims on her ad that she sells pics and content so I tossed her 20 for a few pics and got jack shit in return. Too bad, because I thought about going to see her, but I wouldn't give her another fuckin cent now. Glad I only lost 20 and not a regular donation though.

    https://delaware.skipthegames.com/fe...-/123107024741

  2. #2901

    Seaford

    I seen her a few months back. Wasn't bad. She played a decent flute. And the ; wasn't too bad. Only bad part was, she stayed at a crack house which I didn't feel too comfortable with. So did car date. Damage was 60.

  3. #2900

    Chie

    Anyone seen Chie off Route 40? Just wondering if that ass is a nice as it looks? I did a search for her name and # but nothing.

    https://delaware.skipthegames.com/fe...-/123107024741

  4. #2899

    Has anyone seen her (Seaford, Del) ?


  5. #2898
    Quote Originally Posted by RBrooksc  [View Original Post]
    I received a text out of the blue from her yesterday. I don't remember texting her and I don't have a history of her. Anyone ever dreamed about this girl?
    Liz or lizzy was her old name. Lots of bad reports on her.

  6. #2897

    Little Klepto

    Quote Originally Posted by PinHead11  [View Original Post]
    This girl has been posting around the area every so often. Looks real cute but 500/ Hr? Pic is from her recent ad.
    She's a fun date, but I wouldn't recommend having her over for an outcall. She's got some sticky fingers! And that was after I already gave her some shit that she wanted, then she decided to steal shit out of my kitchen! Like damn chick, if she really needed silverware I prob would of just given her some. She didn't need to loot my kitchen! Haha little Klepto.

    https://delaware.skipthegames.com/fe...y/938224198835

  7. #2896

    Here is what I get them I looked up the number

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1970  [View Original Post]
    I'm 99% sure it's the same girl that was posting on KA. She was living off fletchwood rd in winding brook. Was there for a ss BBBJ. Walked in she asked for donation. Told me to have a seat on the sofa. Then this dude comes in from the kitchen with a weapon behind his back and kicked me out. Didn't see the weapon but wasn't going to gamble.
    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2569036-Jucy+dripping+wet+cum+see+3025228312.

  8. #2895

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by RBrooksc  [View Original Post]
    I received a text out of the blue from her yesterday. I don't remember texting her and I don't have a history of her. Anyone ever dreamed about this girl?
    I'm 99% sure it's the same girl that was posting on KA. She was living off fletchwood rd in winding brook. Was there for a ss BBBJ. Walked in she asked for donation. Told me to have a seat on the sofa. Then this dude comes in from the kitchen with a weapon behind his back and kicked me out. Didn't see the weapon but wasn't going to gamble.

  9. #2894

    Had anyone seen Amber?

    I received a text out of the blue from her yesterday. I don't remember texting her and I don't have a history of her. Anyone ever dreamed about this girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000.jpg‎  

  10. #2893
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice201  [View Original Post]
    First date I hade with her was semi ok. Room was full of smoke and smelled of weed. Over all a ok date but I said I would not repeat. Got desperate one night and text a bunch if girls. She was the only one to answer. Went to see her. I was so disgusting I left a few minutes into the date. She had a pot belly legs were full hair her pussy had a matted down Bush. Personally I would never ever recommend her after that second night.

  11. #2892

    Freddie?


  12. #2891
    Quote Originally Posted by PinHead11  [View Original Post]
    Wow, well thanks for all the replies about her. I never was part of the whft club. Billy says prices are negotiable then I will try to see her.

    Thanks everyone.
    I have done ss that lasted well over hh for 80.

  13. #2890
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham111  [View Original Post]
    Here's where one went! Waz she Alice?
    Wow, well thanks for all the replies about her. I never was part of the whft club. Billy says prices are negotiable then I will try to see her.

    Thanks everyone.

  14. #2889
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham111  [View Original Post]
    Here's where one went! Waz she Alice?
    Yes, really nice face, good attitude and a nice body. Filled her up many times.

  15. #2888

    WHFT Alumni

    Here's where one went! Waz she Alice?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    She is real and looks like her pictures. I'd say the pictures are a year or 2 old she is a little more run down. Very sweet girl funny to talk to and those rates can be had for much much lower then what she post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape