Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 13118
-
10-15-22 09:36 #10343Senior Member

Posts: 113LaLa
LaLa is staying in West Philly near 63rd and Girard past week.
-
10-15-22 09:27 #10342Senior Member

Posts: 113Cute Small Anna
Anna has her phone working and is staying in Wildwood NJ now and her bf went back to his parents.
-
10-15-22 08:53 #10341Senior Member

Posts: 641This! Letting these girls know about the website will gas their heads up and they'll start up charging.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 01:20 #10340Banned Member

Posts: 426People need to stop.
These d!ckheads need to stop telling these chicks about this fkn website!
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
I have a few members in mind of who it might be.
The Captain Save-a-Ho types.
Or it could be one of the weirdos lurking here.
Some of you MFers are REALLY weird.
Just like Fight Club: you don't talk about this Website.
-
10-14-22 19:10 #10339Senior Member

Posts: 259I would agree to those prices however she actually lied and told me she doesn't walk the Ave.
Originally Posted by RussianBear
[View Original Post]
I will look for her next time I'm there.
-
10-14-22 08:29 #10338Regular Member

Posts: 21Bri
Does anyone know or seen this girl Bri and where she can be found? I think she's one of the hottest chicks out here and would love to do a date.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tgH8VYMj4l4&t=50s
-
10-13-22 21:28 #10337Regular Member

Posts: 15Nikki
Well, her street prices are much more acceptable. Standard $30/$60 rate which is really good for the service she provides.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 21:08 #10336Regular Member

Posts: 9She did text me and asked to delete the text. I did text the moderator since I couldn't delete it but post is still out here.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 20:12 #10335Senior Member

Posts: 259Another member provided me with her ad and I texted her earlier today.
Originally Posted by SeekingFun215
[View Original Post]
Someone showed her your text and the comment and pic you uploaded.
She also said a car date for bbjcim was $130. No fucking thank you for a Kensington SW.
-
10-13-22 20:03 #10334Senior Member

Posts: 165Lala
Yeah that must have been her, I seen her in that same outfit walking with someone by Huntington station yesterday. Was going to stop but already had someone.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 19:18 #10333Senior Member

Posts: 28Christina
I've been seeing this cute taller blond girl with a curly bun walking the Ave for a week or two now but could never get the drop. Finally caught up to her around 11 the other night near Cambria and k for some oral action. She was really pretty and when the clothes came off surprisingly stacked and perky up top. BJ was 7/10 but would def repeat just because she had such a hot body and I need to try out the cooch on the next run. Highly recommend tho she was sweet. No phone tho.
-
10-13-22 13:23 #10332Regular Member

Posts: 15Sarah from Huntingdon Station
BTW, has anybody recently encountered / has info of Sarah (she used to be active in Sergeant / Jasper area)? She was my long term favorite one for the past year with real GFE attitude and amazing skills. Then she went UTR and I guess changed / lost her phone. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
-
10-13-22 09:32 #10331Senior Member

Posts: 987Blast from the past. I think I spotted LaLa around Somerset station. She's a tall white female with black hair that older members probably remember. She looks older now if it's her. Had on black sweatpants.
-
10-12-22 19:12 #10330Regular Member

Posts: 15Cute spinner Niki
Can confirm that her BBBJ skills are 10/10 (no exaggeration). She does indeed post once in a while on STG, so those experienced in picture search will be able to find her ad. Dated her couple times and can confirm that she is one of the best on the Ave now. No needle spots and cute firm body. Will send the link to her ad to Senior / active users in PM.
Originally Posted by SeekingFun215
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 20:36 #10329Regular Member

Posts: 9Guys.
Originally Posted by Milfseeker21
[View Original Post]
I have received At least a dozen messages asking for her number. I did send her a message asking if I can share her number. She responded with this.
If you feel comfortable with those people and know they won't do anything to make me uncomfortable then ya of course.
I don't mind sharing but she doesn't seem to be comfortable with that. I am going to hold of for now. I am meeting her later this week again and I will ask her in person.
She didn't say that but further conversation with her did indicate that she may only want to see people from a. Certain race. FYI I used to be regular contributor in south jersey forum almost 12 years ago. Those were good old days and it was so easy to find really hot girls. These days it's not even possible to find an average girl who is not deep in drugs. She did sent me a pic.










Reply With Quote




