Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 69 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 1030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #445

    Brain


  2. #444

    Danidoesit

    Quote Originally Posted by BoldenRock  [View Original Post]
    I actually just saw her. Good head game. Not into the younger girls and all the games they play. I called Dani into my office. I'm alone at work today so I thought it would he kinky to bend her over key boss's desk. She came in very friendly. Talked a bit. She told me she couldn't do the deed with my pants up so it was off to the races. Like I said, she gives good head, in my opinion. Then she asked how I wanted her. After rolling the condom on with her lips she bent over my boss's desk and I plowed her until I blew in the scum bag. Check her out. Nice lady.
    I tried to see her for a car bbj but she gave me a weird excuse about not just doing head.

  3. #443

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Seen her once for a quickie CD when the rates were much lower and menu more open. Those more professional looking photographs are very flattering. She's a sweet girl but the Tiny Aly I saw had some rather blatant recreational issues and I would not repeat especially now that she is moving into the trendy echelon of top dollar safety girl.
    Just trying to locate quality / reliable BBBJCIM providers that don't break the bank. Sounds like she is not a match. Thanks again.

  4. #442

    No more

    Quote Originally Posted by BlowMeForFun  [View Original Post]
    I saw her maybe 5 years ago and she was FS back then.
    Yep. No more FS with her, and her rate is sooo ridiculous. I actually love her tits and she's a nice person, but for what she offers (sub par, rushed massage) I would be ok paying like $ for, no more.

  5. #441

    Once

    Seen her once for a quickie CD when the rates were much lower and menu more open. Those more professional looking photographs are very flattering. She's a sweet girl but the Tiny Aly I saw had some rather blatant recreational issues and I would not repeat especially now that she is moving into the trendy echelon of top dollar safety girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]

  6. #440
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    So for 300/ hr I get a massage and Russian finish?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ecial-till-9pm

    GPS becomes GTS? LOL.
    I saw her maybe 5 years ago and she was FS back then.

  7. #439

  8. #438

    Doe Sweet Cheeks

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...1/596570994692

    Meh. Nice big heavy tits. BBBJ. CFS. Heavier than in her pics. Complained condom hurt and told me to focus on cumming. Won't repeat.

  9. #437

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by WooshPootang;6150417[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/washington/tacoma/93889896[/URL]

    Anyone seen her? Thinking about taking the plunge.
    Yes I have, no touching or kissing anywhere, complete dead fish. I wouldn't recommend from my experience.

  10. #436

    Anyone seen Gi Gi?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/93889896

    Anyone seen her? Thinking about taking the plunge.

  11. #435

    Intel on Brown's Point Babes?

    I'm visiting your area soon and I'm intrigued by Brown's Point Babes but there's precious little info on them here or elsewhere online. Can anyone provide general details: menu, rates, quality of service? Specifically, any reports on Karma or Chloe? Thanks!

  12. #434
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDaddy77  [View Original Post]
    From her pics she looks good. I noticed she doesn't see AA which is sometimes a sign she's been pimped out or she currently has one. Who knows maybe she doesn't. Me personally I haven't seen her and I wouldn't see her. Besides there's way better looking girls on t. n. A imo.
    True that about t. Na.

  13. #433
    Quote Originally Posted by Trisor  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any experience with these two?

    Alluringaeryiah.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....all-and-incall

    Demi Hart.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....e-Neat-Package
    I seen Demi Hart about a month ago in Tacoma. Pics are accurate. Session was so-so I think we were both having a off day. Was going to try again but I seen she had a rate increase so on to others for now.

    I will say communication was good and she was almost on time. Hope this helps.

  14. #432

    Demi hart and AlluringAeryiah

    Any one have any experience with these two?

    Alluringaeryiah.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....all-and-incall

    Demi Hart.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....e-Neat-Package

  15. #431
    Quote Originally Posted by IndoorSportsMn  [View Original Post]
    Saw her several days ago on callescort. Org.

    Searching that site, same pictures are in ads in many cities. Seattle, Vegas and IIRC Boston.

    Same story with many other ads. That site seems to be filled with scammers.

    Don't waste your time on her or other ads on that site.
    Yeah, I ended up looking up a lot of girls recently with the google reverse imagine thing. Or using my burner phone to see what some of them say or interact. For sure majority of them are fake as shit. Luckily haven't done the whole pay ahead or fall into one of their traps yet. But I also know people get burned for different reasons. Appreciate you guys helping out for one another.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape