Thread: Boston Top Ten
Closed Thread
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 3380
-
10-16-22 20:19 #2060Senior Member

Posts: 131I've. Review
I saw her a couple of days back. I was not sure between her and Mina, cause I always have enjoyed my time with Mina. But, based on the enormous good reviews of mongers on here, went with I've. Looks wise everything is spot on in all the reviews. Young (must be below 30 or early 30's), nice natural boobs, cute face, tight ass and petite (8 out of 10). But, her performance was not at all GFE for me, she would not let me touch her till the moment we got done with the shower. I understand she wants to be cautious about her hygiene, but I always make sure I take a bath and clean myself thoroughly before seeing any girls. Even after the shower, I got only a CBJ and a few pecks on the lips, 0 tongue involved. She did not even let me go down on her. Went through a few positions and the moment I finished, I was taken to the shower and rushed out. I was out of there in 30 minutes, even though I paid for an hour.
I am not saying she is not good, her technique is great, her CBJ was decent and she seems to enjoy sex and sounds lovely while moaning. But, I like my times to be more romantic and passionate rather than mechanical.
Not sure if this was a one of thing or not, but I would not go back to see her. I like going to BTT cause all the women are GFE and love to please you and have never been rushed out of a session.
Anyways, ratings: Looks - 8/10, service - 5/10 (my opinion and experience).
-
10-16-22 15:22 #2059Regular Member

Posts: 13New girl.
https://www.kblossomboston.com
She Looks good. I'll meet her next week and write a report.
-
10-15-22 06:21 #2058Senior Member

Posts: 87Mina
She can really perform. Average face, nice body and very good English with a sense of humor. Sensuous DKF from beginning to end. Outstanding shower previews. Excellent BBBJ from every angle with the most persistent erotic ass licking. Loves DATY, DATO, FIA and shoved my thumb in her vagina and writhed around in pleasure. If you like P2 P she's the best with placement of my tip between her outer lips. So close thought we were about to go bare but on with the cover. She's got an ass! It's soft and supple, great to view and squeeze in RCG and K9. In Mish she can spread those legs as wide as humanly possible creating a perfect angle for maximal pleasure. She's among the best.
-
10-14-22 20:26 #2057Regular Member

Posts: 7Nope. They are definitely two totally entities with different bookers.
Originally Posted by Lamiroir1
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 17:01 #2056Regular Member

Posts: 24Do y'all think that the handlers are the same person or at least in contact between kbb and btt? Might be weird contacting one and then the other in the same day, or maybe they don't care at all.
-
10-13-22 17:35 #2055Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443Lovely lve
Sorry for writing a post that has a sort of "serial killer vibes," that's new! Nonetheless, thanks for the positively review about lve, she's truly a rare gem. However, l think she has such a great ass, so youthful and resilient.
Originally Posted by SatinSatan
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 10:49 #2054Senior Member

Posts: 36This guy sort of has serial killer vibes.
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
As for I've, she is pretty good. I spent some time with her and she is pretty but in a very Girl Next Door look. Personally I prefer the more 'done-up' slutty look with these asian girls so it wasn't my favorite but I can totally see how others would be very into her. She's young her eyes are big and pretty, and the extremely long hair is fun. Worth a visit if you like girl next door look, maybe skip if you prefer someone with the look of Shu or Daphne.
-
10-12-22 02:10 #2053Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443"Sex is difficult; yes. But those tasks that have been entrusted to us are difficult; almost everything serious is difficult; and everything is serious. If you just recognize this and manage, out of yourself, out of your own talent and nature, out of your own experience and childhood and strength, to achieve a wholly individual relation to sex (one that is not influenced by convention and custom), then you will no longer have to be afraid of losing yourself and becoming unworthy of your dearest possession. " Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet.
Speaking in truth, I'm tempted to say that my choice would be "incomparably lve" since she's more beautiful, youthful, and lovely. However, I know lve hates liars. I am approximately 3000 miles away from Boston, and I have never met Sora. Her pictures look very attractive, and I'm usually pretty good with analyzing the pictures. I would go see her if and only if lve's not around my area, and this is a truthful statement. But as it is expressed, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder. ".
Good luck with making your decision, it's a difficult & serious task. Thanks!
Originally Posted by DBucketz
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 15:05 #2052Senior Member

Posts: 70Decision for Today
Looking to book something for today. Can't decide between I've and Sora. What are some thoughts here?
-
10-11-22 13:52 #2051Senior Member

Posts: 372I've
Just more praise for her. Actually young, super long hair, out of place tattoo on her shoulder but it just is part of her overall interesting and pretty vibe.
And great service. Can't go wrong, instant BTT top 10.
-
10-11-22 11:12 #2050Senior Member

Posts: 89I've
She is winning the prize for the most overhyped girl to come through BTT ever. She's ok and a nice girl but just a completely average looking plain jane type that is skinny-fat without any tone or curves.
-
10-11-22 08:11 #2049Senior Member

Posts: 227I've
Not much to add to what have been said about I've. She is one of the best BTT girls I have seen in the past year and I have repeated. Guys, please treat her well and generously so that she will return in the future. Also I think we should make ShinamotoJason and BonerAppetitty honor members here.
-
10-10-22 01:42 #2048Senior Member

Posts: 130Go through their verification like everyone else.
Originally Posted by Simon412
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 18:01 #2047Senior Member

Posts: 36Alright based on all the good reviews I have booked some time with I've! Looking forward to it.
-
10-09-22 13:04 #2046Regular Member

Posts: 6#
Can someone please DM their number? I've texted the number I thought I used in the past, but haven't gotten a response.

















