Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 468 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 518 568 968 1468 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18031

    Tiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Claims to give A1 head. Her boobs look A1 for sure. Anyone indulge?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95065181
    I guess I TOFTT.

    I saw her today in Seekonk. 150 for half, 200 for hour. Extra 50 if you want BBFS. She is not my type so I wouldn't see her again. I would say she is a small bbw with the tattoo look. I'm not sure the photos are even her because it's clearly strategic shots after seeing her live. At best, the photos are dated and taken when she was thick and not small bbw like she is now.

    But, yes, she is real.

  2. #18030

    Mandy

    Ad says outcall. But you did incall?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    I met with the other Mandy -.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/897489444872

    At the time of this writing, her rates are 160 HHR and 250 HR. She is the woman in the pictures, and she might be the age she lists in her ad. She wore Jeans when I got there. Not exactly what I like (skirts, stockings or lingerie) but she looked ok. She has a good body and she smelled good. She said that she did not kiss, although I have not found one that does so it is probably me -- am I that hideous? Everything was covered, including the BJ. She started with that and was not rushing, although I told her I was ready so she laid flat on the bed getting ready for doggie. I prefer cowgirl, but it was a nice view so I was ok with it. I finished, and then she went directly to her phone and half paid attention to me. I left. All-in-all, an OK experience. I will not repeat, as there must be better out there..

  3. #18029
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She's moved to a house in Central Falls Rhode Island. I had a very frustrating interaction with her today. She couldn't type a text message without a typo to save her life. Wouldn't give me the donation amounts. I think the downhill slide is now well underway.

    Does she have a name by the way? Don't want to keep referring to her as MILF.
    She goes by Pamela back then. But idk If she change her name now.

  4. #18028

    The other Mandy

    I met with the other Mandy -.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/897489444872

    At the time of this writing, her rates are 160 HHR and 250 HR. She is the woman in the pictures, and she might be the age she lists in her ad. She wore Jeans when I got there. Not exactly what I like (skirts, stockings or lingerie) but she looked ok. She has a good body and she smelled good. She said that she did not kiss, although I have not found one that does so it is probably me -- am I that hideous? Everything was covered, including the BJ. She started with that and was not rushing, although I told her I was ready so she laid flat on the bed getting ready for doggie. I prefer cowgirl, but it was a nice view so I was ok with it. I finished, and then she went directly to her phone and half paid attention to me. I left. All-in-all, an OK experience. I will not repeat, as there must be better out there.

    Rob.

  5. #18027

    Milf

    She's moved to a house in Central Falls Rhode Island. I had a very frustrating interaction with her today. She couldn't type a text message without a typo to save her life. Wouldn't give me the donation amounts. I think the downhill slide is now well underway.

    Does she have a name by the way? Don't want to keep referring to her as MILF.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she's real and probably have demon by now. But she doesn't watch the time and very chill.

  6. #18026

    Wett Seductive KitKat


  7. #18025

    Hot? With grill

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one, Almost too hot.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...z/089762634307
    Ads post all over the place. AL, NY, FL. Google eye. Next.

  8. #18024

    I reached out

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    First of all, with the phone # and location listed as "Dollhouse" I doubt this ad is legit. Second if it is, what is going on with her bottom teeth? I want to say it's a grill but I'm not sure.
    I was curious. Definitely a scam. Wanted me to send $5. LOL.

  9. #18023
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    I texted her, she is hosting out of Pawtucket, 150 Qv, 200 or 250 HH and 300 HR. I did not partake yet.

  10. #18022

    Not bad

    First visit, Good BBBJ could only fuck missionary. 2nd time good BBBJ fucked in whatever position I wanted.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    What about Tasha? Any good? Looks great and hot!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/086086854167

  11. #18021
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    The third one (I think), Foxy, lets me fuck her raw and CIP, actually cum pretty much wherever I want tbh.
    These threads become very difficult to follow, unless links are attached. So, I assume that you mean this one:

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4012798980

    If so, could you, or anyone who has also seen her, please let us know about the other menu items, mainly DFK, price, safety of the incall, and whether or not she's a junkie? And perhaps, whether or not she actually looks like the pictures? (Which look pretty damn good, by my lights!).

    Thank you!

  12. #18020

  13. #18019

    Persia

    Has anyone seen Persia? I have been trying to connect with her for months. She never responds except one time when I mentioned I think I saw her at Desire several years back. She said she only worked there last year. There was a girl that called herself Persia there several years back before COVID. Really nice girl.

  14. #18018
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Style, for the second one whom you mentioned above, you said it was CFS. But will any of the others fuck raw? And if so, what were the damages?

    Thank you!
    The third one (I think), Foxy, lets me fuck her raw and CIP, actually cum pretty much wherever I want tbh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 2.36.45 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 2.38.11 AM.jpg‎  

  15. #18017
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one, Almost too hot.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...z/089762634307
    First of all, with the phone # and location listed as "Dollhouse" I doubt this ad is legit. Second if it is, what is going on with her bottom teeth? I want to say it's a grill but I'm not sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape