Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 26376
-
10-13-22 13:15 #18741Senior Member

Posts: 184Price is up
Got a price from rhea on tryst 350 hhr 500 hr.
Originally Posted by ComMango1968
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 13:07 #18740Senior Member

Posts: 150McSluty
I've seen this ad https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/887132780959 everyday forever. There are vauge reports from a few years back. Anyone have any intel on her?
-
10-13-22 12:22 #18739Senior Member

Posts: 421Where do I get ahold of it LOL.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 09:35 #18738Regular Member

Posts: 11Does she do DFK?
Originally Posted by DunhamAll
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 09:32 #18737Regular Member

Posts: 11Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 08:37 #18736Senior Member

Posts: 193FYI, it does not work.
Originally Posted by CuteWOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 06:50 #18735Senior Member

Posts: 89Nikki
Not for 285, as she quoted another monger. I've seen her in the past and she has taken a turn for the worse! Check out her reviews.
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 01:53 #18734Senior Member

Posts: 152Is this the Nikki / Nicolette people have been talking about?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/751732649614
I was thinking of seeing her. Is she not worth seeing?
-
10-12-22 21:10 #18733I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.

Posts: 285Hope this works.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/img/017/MTY...MzI2YWJhNw.jpg
-
10-12-22 17:42 #18732Senior Member

Posts: 150What have they got to lose
Feds raise rates. WGs raise rates. I get it if you're hot and all. But I don't get girls whose looks are on the decline and raise rates.
Just like the new age American worker, slores are lazy and don't want to work. How often have you heard a guy at work say I worth way more than they pay me. But when you ask him for solid proof or a number what he thinks he's worth you just get a dumb look and a I don't know. I think these gals are just saying what have I got to lose? Put a high price and maybe some guy will come along and pay it. And if not oh well. And as it's been said before if somebody pays it they're going to demand it all the time.
-
10-12-22 17:08 #18731Senior Member

Posts: 255https://rylee-raven.net/ryleeraven
Originally Posted by FlyWay
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 17:04 #18730Senior Member

Posts: 255Link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by CuteWOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 16:55 #18729Senior Member

Posts: 467Rylee raven
Google her name.
Originally Posted by FlyWay
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 13:47 #18728Senior Member

Posts: 57Rates
Feds raise rates. WGs raise rates. I get it if you're hot and all. But I don't get girls whose looks are on the decline and raise rates. Take Bambi Bordeaux for example. She's been out since 2020. Not even girl next door material. Flabby decent weight. She charged 500 an hour when she first started. She gained like 50 pounds in 2 years. She now demands 600. On her twitter she said she will charge even more next year and don't care to grandfather her clients. $700 an hour for someone who looks more like a piece of shit is absurd. The real issue is someone is actually paying her those prices that's why they think their worth is up there. I wouldn't pay anything more than 150 for someone with her looks. Men y'all need to stop simping. You're not worth shit to them but a business transaction.
https://www.bambibordeaux.com/
-
10-12-22 12:18 #18727Senior Member

Posts: 30Rylee Raven
Link Please.
Originally Posted by DunhamAll
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





