Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 555 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 605 655 1055 1555 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 33219
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24909

    Aa provider

    Who's currently the go to aa girl. (reasonable priced) . Or at least one worth visiting. Haven't played in a while and have a craving for something different.

  2. #24908

    Wrong summer

    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    Summer aka candy I wouldn't say went UTR.

    She more or less stopped posting cause she's a crack head an shortly after 2016-2017 ish she lost her figure an her teeth looked horrible from crack smoking and she was always using old pics from 2016-2017 in her ads an dudes finally started catching on so her business got less an lesss to the point where posting was useless.

    Last time she was seeing people was out in Batavia.

    And well I would trust Batavia area at all for anything.

    So she disappeared LOL.
    I'm referring to Summer (Samantha) she was about 5 ft and beautiful, no dental issues. Was friends with Eden and did some duos. She went utr. I have no contact info either.

  3. #24907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Visiting from Chicago

    Hello gentlemen, will be visiting your city for a wedding at the end of the month.

    Hoping to get some suggestions on agencies that you guys use?

    Preferably GFE or PSE if possible.

    Also really looking forward to trying skyline chili!

  4. #24906

    A Rare Gem

    Ashley Nicole is a top notch sweetheart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ashley recently or planning a visit while she's in town?

  5. #24905
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ashley recently or planning a visit while she's in town?
    Tried to schedule this week but couldn't find a time together. Her reviews on anothER site are excellent. Hoping to see her when I'm in Columbus next month.

    The good Dr.

  6. #24904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Sexii Lexii

    Had a visit with this one. As earlier reported she is a walker from UPH that has a phone and an apartment. With new ones with I like to get a car date first, usually just rolling head, which is fun LOL. Her coms were pretty good, she came out when she said she would, she looks like her pics and didn't play any games of have any drama. So all in all a good first visit. Location is a bit beatdown so I'm not sure I want to go in her place, definitely not at night. She quotes rather high but but obviously can be talked down.

    Fine in a pinch, might repeat because I like skinny. She seems nice but I wouldn't trust her for obvious reasons.

    Stay safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/86932910

  7. #24903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Ashley Nicole

    Has anyone seen Ashley recently or planning a visit while she's in town?

  8. #24902
    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    There is something very fishing with Lola on the river. Be careful.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-24-7/50569764
    I agree. She wants your photo up front.

  9. #24901
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to verify a girl when there's no name. Anyone had experience with this one?

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/477411021953
    Quote Originally Posted by Snobaldone  [View Original Post]
    TOFT today, with positive results!

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/846746561636

    Decent apartment in Middletown. Cluttered, with 2 cats, and she smoked. Good communication, responding in less than 10 minutes to most texts. Drove to the location and ended up waiting 30 minutes.

    It was worth the wait. Body well represented by photos in the ad: average size build, nice b-cups, and a bubble butt. Wore a nice little dress that showed off her curves. Face was a little nicer than the photos.

    Nice BBBJ. Got me hard enough and put on the cover, using her mouth. Pussy was indeed quite snug, took a few strokes to fully get settled in. Finished CIM.

    Standard rates.

    Snob.
    I got close to seeing Golden V, same experience with comms as Snob. Texted up until I got there and started driving away after 20 minutes when she finally responded again. Went back but unfortunately uncle LEO was right at the front door. Will try again soon.

  10. #24900

    Decoco

    Hey mongers, any info on this one named Decoco.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/470185998945

  11. #24899
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for everyones feedback. I had texted with her but was concerned because if her low price. 150/ hour.

    Love her look, not her business model. Be safe.

    By the way. Where is Saffy these days? I read she went straight. That's hard to believe. Last I saw her she had an ankle bracelet on. Nice body.
    Saffy is disgusting.

    She has the same number and answers texts when she really has to. Definitely laying low key since her arrest. She pics of her today on her snap chat an Facebook page. She looks like she got a really big on tattoo on her neck that definitely looks out of place.

    Hopefully its one of those fake ones that washes off.

    But knowing her she definitely let someone clown draw on her while being high!

    She's a pig tho for sure.

    And you can do just about anything with her in any hole on most night and raw so if that's ya thing she might be your gal!

  12. #24898

    Someone to Hit Up in Newport / Cincy Area

    Hey everyone, I'm going to be in Newport staying for the weekend in a couple weeks and there hasn't been many ads on STG that weren't also from Dayton, so who would be the best to hit up for a little fun while I'm in the area? Or at least what site would be better than STG to look?

  13. #24897
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    I see her weekly, she's great.
    Why? Because she is a crackhead, she has at least 1 lurking dude that carries a gun, because she draws unwanted attention, because she uses pictures at least 5 years and 40 lbs ago the warnings go on, that enough?

  14. #24896

    Something Fishy

    There is something very fishing with Lola on the river. Be careful.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-24-7/50569764

  15. #24895

    My apologies!

    Quote Originally Posted by Babyholly1  [View Original Post]
    So I just wanted to get on hear because I heard a rumor about someone saying I was smoking crack. LOL I have only been back doing this almost a week! 30 days ago I wasn't even doing this again. Definitely not smoking crack or doing any kind of drugs. Whoever you are I think you have me mixed up with someone. For one I drive to any incalls I would never have anyone pick me up that's just me being safe. So I just wanted to come on hear and say that I spell my name with a why yes, I did used to work for Steve a very long time ago but when I worked with Steve my name was Sharee. Like I said a month ago I wasn't even in the business I have only been doing this again for a week. So whoever this is you got the wrong person. Thanks! Just wanted to clear that up with everyone! If anyone has any questions please message me thank you very much.
    I have just found out I made a mistake and this is a different Holly. I apologize for any confusion. I have never met this girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape