Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 556 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 606 656 1056 1556 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 33450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Sexii Lexii

    Had a visit with this one. As earlier reported she is a walker from UPH that has a phone and an apartment. With new ones with I like to get a car date first, usually just rolling head, which is fun LOL. Her coms were pretty good, she came out when she said she would, she looks like her pics and didn't play any games of have any drama. So all in all a good first visit. Location is a bit beatdown so I'm not sure I want to go in her place, definitely not at night. She quotes rather high but but obviously can be talked down.

    Fine in a pinch, might repeat because I like skinny. She seems nice but I wouldn't trust her for obvious reasons.

    Stay safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/86932910

  2. #25124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Ashley Nicole

    Has anyone seen Ashley recently or planning a visit while she's in town?

  3. #25123
    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    There is something very fishing with Lola on the river. Be careful.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-24-7/50569764
    I agree. She wants your photo up front.

  4. #25122
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to verify a girl when there's no name. Anyone had experience with this one?

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/477411021953
    Quote Originally Posted by Snobaldone  [View Original Post]
    TOFT today, with positive results!

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/846746561636

    Decent apartment in Middletown. Cluttered, with 2 cats, and she smoked. Good communication, responding in less than 10 minutes to most texts. Drove to the location and ended up waiting 30 minutes.

    It was worth the wait. Body well represented by photos in the ad: average size build, nice b-cups, and a bubble butt. Wore a nice little dress that showed off her curves. Face was a little nicer than the photos.

    Nice BBBJ. Got me hard enough and put on the cover, using her mouth. Pussy was indeed quite snug, took a few strokes to fully get settled in. Finished CIM.

    Standard rates.

    Snob.
    I got close to seeing Golden V, same experience with comms as Snob. Texted up until I got there and started driving away after 20 minutes when she finally responded again. Went back but unfortunately uncle LEO was right at the front door. Will try again soon.

  5. #25121

    Decoco

    Hey mongers, any info on this one named Decoco.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/470185998945

  6. #25120
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for everyones feedback. I had texted with her but was concerned because if her low price. 150/ hour.

    Love her look, not her business model. Be safe.

    By the way. Where is Saffy these days? I read she went straight. That's hard to believe. Last I saw her she had an ankle bracelet on. Nice body.
    Saffy is disgusting.

    She has the same number and answers texts when she really has to. Definitely laying low key since her arrest. She pics of her today on her snap chat an Facebook page. She looks like she got a really big on tattoo on her neck that definitely looks out of place.

    Hopefully its one of those fake ones that washes off.

    But knowing her she definitely let someone clown draw on her while being high!

    She's a pig tho for sure.

    And you can do just about anything with her in any hole on most night and raw so if that's ya thing she might be your gal!

  7. #25119

    Someone to Hit Up in Newport / Cincy Area

    Hey everyone, I'm going to be in Newport staying for the weekend in a couple weeks and there hasn't been many ads on STG that weren't also from Dayton, so who would be the best to hit up for a little fun while I'm in the area? Or at least what site would be better than STG to look?

  8. #25118
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    I see her weekly, she's great.
    Why? Because she is a crackhead, she has at least 1 lurking dude that carries a gun, because she draws unwanted attention, because she uses pictures at least 5 years and 40 lbs ago the warnings go on, that enough?

  9. #25117

    Something Fishy

    There is something very fishing with Lola on the river. Be careful.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-24-7/50569764

  10. #25116

    My apologies!

    Quote Originally Posted by Babyholly1  [View Original Post]
    So I just wanted to get on hear because I heard a rumor about someone saying I was smoking crack. LOL I have only been back doing this almost a week! 30 days ago I wasn't even doing this again. Definitely not smoking crack or doing any kind of drugs. Whoever you are I think you have me mixed up with someone. For one I drive to any incalls I would never have anyone pick me up that's just me being safe. So I just wanted to come on hear and say that I spell my name with a why yes, I did used to work for Steve a very long time ago but when I worked with Steve my name was Sharee. Like I said a month ago I wasn't even in the business I have only been doing this again for a week. So whoever this is you got the wrong person. Thanks! Just wanted to clear that up with everyone! If anyone has any questions please message me thank you very much.
    I have just found out I made a mistake and this is a different Holly. I apologize for any confusion. I have never met this girl.

  11. #25115

    Read the ad

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to verify a girl when there's no name. Anyone had experience with this one?

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/477411021953
    Said, "Hit me up Golden V".

  12. #25114
    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Sure I do. There are several past reviews on Eden in the past 6 yrs with varying results. What I remember most is the possible boyfriend problem lurking. Also, that she got fat. She was friends with Summer in 2016, who went UTR.
    Summer aka candy I wouldn't say went UTR.

    She more or less stopped posting cause she's a crack head an shortly after 2016-2017 ish she lost her figure an her teeth looked horrible from crack smoking and she was always using old pics from 2016-2017 in her ads an dudes finally started catching on so her business got less an lesss to the point where posting was useless.

    Last time she was seeing people was out in Batavia.

    And well I would trust Batavia area at all for anything.

    So she disappeared LOL.

  13. #25113
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy7804  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to go by Summer but I've recently seen she is posting again on EB, cute little spinner does anyone have any info on her.
    Eden didn't go by the name summer she worked with a girl who went by the name summer aka candy.

    If your thinking of seeing Eden don't.

    She got fat. Black boyfriend / handler is always very close. She is an active user. And most if not all of her pics used in ad are at least 3 or more yrs old (hence the weight gain she can't show your current self being more round.

  14. #25112

    She's My Favorite

    Eden is great and always makes you leave smiling. The guy that people are referring to goes into a car and never bugs you. I see her weekly and have never left unsatisfied.

    [QUOTE=NatiDaddy;6166302]Sure I do. There are several past reviews on Eden in the past 6 yrs with varying results. What I remember most is the possible boyfriend problem lurking. Also, that she got fat. She was friends with Summer in 2016, who went UTR.[/QUOTE

  15. #25111

    Why Are You Saying Don't?

    I see her weekly, she's great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape