Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 447 847 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 19286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14096

    Thanks Rusty

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyZipper  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Trish a few times. She is nice and a couple of her pictures are recent. She looks and feels healthy and is always clean. I would see her more often but the few times I have seen here within a few days and week of each other she didn't seem to remember me. In person her communications are sweet but text they were a little cold and I could tell from the last visit she still didn't remember me still.

    As for me: I would highly recommend her. If you go, take your own hat (she never has them) and it wouldn't hurt to bring something for the clean up. A couple times she did have some fresh towels.

    I plan on seeing her again sometime but not for a while. For me the communication interaction is important and it is kind of a bummer where I feel that I am reintroducing myself to her each visit.

    Since it is your first time to see her, I doubt you will be disappointed in her. I was never disappointed all the times I visited. High scores from me physically and performance, low scores for communications not in person.
    Thanks for the info. One of the things I remember reading was being your own cover, if you didn't who knows what would happen so thanks for that. I will get in touch with her next week.

  2. #14095

    Madam D or Anna Domino

    Had the chance to visit with Anna yesterday. Best CRAZY TRAIN ride in recent memory. She's abs perfect (to me). Good comms from get-go. Nice safe upscale hotel. Clean / fresh. STUNNING good looks and a body that a whole lot of twenty somethings can only wish for. Excellent personal skills -eased into main even and made sure I was comfortable with every move. Explained her prostate massage technique. Took me to brain disconnect level and afterward cleaned me up and then showered me. SWEET GIRL. A bit on the higher side in terms of donation, but compared to my last 2 STG adventures (one mechanical, one deadfish), I DID feel rejuvenated --just like she promises-if she had a freq flier discount, I'd try for more frequent visits.

    F1 RECC.
    >https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/-im-soloand-its-my-last-day-he/161535133489
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_2022-10-13_230452414.png‎  
    Last edited by Feckless; 10-13-22 at 23:05. Reason: link

  3. #14094
    Quote Originally Posted by HungDun  [View Original Post]
    Check out post #14033 on Oct. 3rd in this thread.

  4. #14093

    Anyone know her?


  5. #14092
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out to her twice with no success. At this point I'm assuming she really isn't interested in following through with what she is advertising or someone else is playing games with her pics. The fact that nobody seems to have a report on an actual visit with her makes me think that it's no longer worth pursuing.
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    I have talked to her a few times trying to set something up, but as of yet have not actually seen her. But I am also very interested.
    I have made contact with her also and the comms and conversation went well. I just have not been able to make the trek up to MI. Hopeful we will see a review soon.

  6. #14091

    Trish near Sarno

    Quote Originally Posted by IceChickenz87  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited Trish recently, found some older reviews. Wondering if anyone has any more recent experiences.

    Trish off Sarno.
    I have seen Trish a few times. She is nice and a couple of her pictures are recent. She looks and feels healthy and is always clean. I would see her more often but the few times I have seen here within a few days and week of each other she didn't seem to remember me. In person her communications are sweet but text they were a little cold and I could tell from the last visit she still didn't remember me still.

    As for me: I would highly recommend her. If you go, take your own hat (she never has them) and it wouldn't hurt to bring something for the clean up. A couple times she did have some fresh towels.

    I plan on seeing her again sometime but not for a while. For me the communication interaction is important and it is kind of a bummer where I feel that I am reintroducing myself to her each visit.

    Since it is your first time to see her, I doubt you will be disappointed in her. I was never disappointed all the times I visited. High scores from me physically and performance, low scores for communications not in person.

  7. #14090

    Meghan

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    I saw someone from Merritt Island a month or so ago with one of the same pictures. Maybe a friend. She tried to make me pay her double and said she had my license plate and would find my wife and tell her if I didn't pay. A bluff of course but her service was horrible too. So be careful.

    Anyone seen this one? In Sebastian. I'm hesitant. But tempted to try.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...e/420150478197
    That's Meghan, a crack ***** who lives in Sebastian! I saw her briefly a few months ago and it was almost over before it began, a definite one and done! So proceed at your own risk! Maybe she's cleaned up her act, who knows?

  8. #14089

    I've been interested as well

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one. I've searched and even went page by page but found nothing. Any help would be great.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...b/121628555981
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    I have talked to her a few times trying to set something up, but as of yet have not actually seen her. But I am also very interested.
    I've reached out to her twice with no success. At this point I'm assuming she really isn't interested in following through with what she is advertising or someone else is playing games with her pics. The fact that nobody seems to have a report on an actual visit with her makes me think that it's no longer worth pursuing.

  9. #14088
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one. I've searched and even went page by page but found nothing. Any help would be great.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...b/121628555981
    I have talked to her a few times trying to set something up, but as of yet have not actually seen her. But I am also very interested.

  10. #14087

    Familiar picture

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one. I've searched and even went page by page but found nothing. Any help would be great.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...b/121628555981
    I saw someone from Merritt Island a month or so ago with one of the same pictures. Maybe a friend. She tried to make me pay her double and said she had my license plate and would find my wife and tell her if I didn't pay. A bluff of course but her service was horrible too. So be careful.

    Anyone seen this one? In Sebastian. I'm hesitant. But tempted to try.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...e/420150478197

  11. #14086

    Help

    Anyone have info on this one. I've searched and even went page by page but found nothing. Any help would be great.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...b/121628555981

  12. #14085

    Anyone.

    Has anyone seen her? Been her ad for a while now. She looks good. Just can't find anything on her. Sometimes the good looking ones are the ones who will not deliver or just cash an dash. Attached is a screen shot of her ad incase it goes away.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...b/121628555981

  13. #14084

    Trishh

    Has anyone visited Trish recently, found some older reviews. Wondering if anyone has any more recent experiences.

    Trish off Sarno.

  14. #14083

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from or know what happened to Molly / Rachel / Raquel? Last I heard she was in the iron motel. I think that was last March. Haven't seen her since about last April. Just would like to know she is OK. She had her problems but she was always a sweetheart to me.
    She was released I think last month and has yet to return to hobby. I do know she's been active on social media so alive and well as I know.

    Bs.

  15. #14082

    Cash & Dash Cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by PureGent  [View Original Post]
    Titusville is a complete no fly zone for me. The only cash & dash I've ever experienced happened there.
    I haven't seen her advertise in a while but this petite little spinner is one to avoid if she comes back.

    Based in Titusville and advertising as a nurse named Demi. It won't end well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4D846575-7E0B-44B5-9F9C-A87F6B073719.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape