Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 603 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 653 703 1103 1603 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15511
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloWalk  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...518/4437342533

    I talked with her over the phone and liked what I heard, unfortunately it's somewhat of a drive from my location to her dundalk incall so I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Perhaps this weekend or next.

    Does anyone have any info or reviews? Nothing showed up when I searched the form and there doesn't seem to be reviews that I can find.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...869/4106734047

    Similar feeling with this lady, except the motel she texted me is a sketch place (I used to live in the area and have walked by it during the day). I may pull the trigger when the sun is out or have her do an outcall.

    If you guys can't tell, I'm a sucker for PAWGs, haha.

    Thanks and stay safe why'all.
    Yeah I've been seeing her ad here and there. But haven't pulled the trigger myself. Chatted with her a few times but never made the leap over there. She looks like she can be a lot of fun though. I'll make that trip someday.

  2. #15510

    Tee

    Saw her a couples times. She's a sweet girl, very personable, easy to talk to and setup. She does not rush you and really gets into it. Definitely repeat. She does bounce place to place but worth it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/95272665

  3. #15509
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    I was texting a provider and as we were getting the meeting setup she responds with a screen shot of reviews on my app number I used. I was surprised there is a review site for mongers! Does any one know what this site is? Guess I should have picked a good app number, the reviews are hilarious though!
    Post the screenshot and maybe we can figure out more.

  4. #15508

    Monger Review site

    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    I was texting a provider and as we were getting the meeting setup she responds with a screen shot of reviews on my app number I used. I was surprised there is a review site for mongers! Does any one know what this site is? Guess I should have picked a good app number, the reviews are hilarious though!
    I think it's P411 or something like that. I had a few providers ask for that link but I don't have an account on there so I don't know. On one occasion I screen shot a World of Warcraft achievement top high score just to show I was legit and basically how absurd that is.

    I didn't get a response but I got a good laugh about it.

  5. #15507

    Review site for mongers

    I was texting a provider and as we were getting the meeting setup she responds with a screen shot of reviews on my app number I used. I was surprised there is a review site for mongers! Does any one know what this site is? Guess I should have picked a good app number, the reviews are hilarious though!

  6. #15506

    Highland town

    I've seen the chick from highland town back when she was on the west side.

    She is very laid back and sweet. Service was always great and she also let me get some photos.

    At that time she was gagging and face sitting. She would get nice and wet after some mic work too.

    Wore the mini skirts and was a fun ride.

    It's probably been a couple of years since I saw her but she was definite fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloWalk  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...518/4437342533

    I talked with her over the phone and liked what I heard, unfortunately it's somewhat of a drive from my location to her dundalk incall so I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Perhaps this weekend or next.

    Does anyone have any info or reviews? Nothing showed up when I searched the form and there doesn't seem to be reviews that I can find.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...869/4106734047

    Similar feeling with this lady, except the motel she texted me is a sketch place (I used to live in the area and have walked by it during the day). I may pull the trigger when the sun is out or have her do an outcall.

    If you guys can't tell, I'm a sucker for PAWGs, haha.

    Thanks and stay safe why'all.

  7. #15505

    Dundalk Nikki

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...250/4437342533

    Visited with her recently. Service was ok at best she told me she was GFE but refused to kiss and had to be coaxed into BBBJ instead of CBJ which would have been a dealbreaker for me if CBJ only. She was extremely weird seemed to be sober and not tweaking or under the influence but maybe somewhat retarded. I would not repeat.

  8. #15504
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadKnocker81  [View Original Post]
    It's all in the ad brother. 250/ h for GFE, 400/ h for PSE (with papers). I ended up seeing her again after getting tested for an extended stay and let's just say the second time was better than the first. No holds. Or holes. Barred and got to fill all of them up! She's a freak dude.

    Now as to compare head game with Vanessa, I'd haven't a clue but she is a beast. Only one of few to make me pop orally with ease. The other being Lexi in Elkridge, but I've only seen her twice and just for top. Which Vanessa are you talking about BTW? There's a few around here but I've seen none of them.
    I'm talking about the one who used to be in the red house. Also damn, 250 hr is pushing it. If she did hhr or ss that would be much better for my wallet.

  9. #15503

    Allison

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/95140708

    Seen her a few times over the past couple of months she isn't too bad. Just takes a while for her to be ready. Not too expensive and she swallows as well.

  10. #15502

    Dundalk Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloWalk  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...518/4437342533

    I talked with her over the phone and liked what I heard, unfortunately it's somewhat of a drive from my location to her dundalk incall so I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Perhaps this weekend or next.

    Does anyone have any info or reviews? Nothing showed up when I searched the form and there doesn't seem to be reviews that I can find.
    Search the thread for "Dundalk Nikki". There are a few reviews for her. It's been a while since I last saw her. She definitely has an interesting choice of vocabulary is what I can say.

  11. #15501

    Kristen

    Search this thread and you'll see she has positive and negative reviews. I used to see her regularly but haven't for a few years. I always had a good time. It's definitely a YMMV situation.

    T. J.

    Quote Originally Posted by SemiPro666  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, anyone got any reviews on MILF Kristen from Baltimore? Love the body and have a thing for an older lady. Any info would be great.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...imore-383026-8

  12. #15500
    Quote Originally Posted by SemiPro666  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, anyone got any reviews on MILF Kristen from Baltimore? Love the body and have a thing for an older lady. Any info would be great.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...imore-383026-8
    I've met her before, she's amazing and super sweet. Loves it up the ass too! Her prices are little high tho.

  13. #15499

    McKenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Minkey  [View Original Post]
    Were they vid friendly?
    McKenna is vid friendly.

  14. #15498

    Nikita / Nikki

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...518/4437342533

    I talked with her over the phone and liked what I heard, unfortunately it's somewhat of a drive from my location to her dundalk incall so I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Perhaps this weekend or next.

    Does anyone have any info or reviews? Nothing showed up when I searched the form and there doesn't seem to be reviews that I can find.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...869/4106734047

    Similar feeling with this lady, except the motel she texted me is a sketch place (I used to live in the area and have walked by it during the day). I may pull the trigger when the sun is out or have her do an outcall.

    If you guys can't tell, I'm a sucker for PAWGs, haha.

    Thanks and stay safe why'all.

  15. #15497

    Lost Diamonds

    Speaking of lost diamonds like Tori's sister has me reminiscing of other missing gems, specifically CB Bree. Know she was pregnant and recently had her baby but is she still in the game? Last saw her around March. Tried to hit her up all summer but no response from both numbers I have for her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape