Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 37367
-
10-13-22 10:13 #26597Senior Member

Posts: 29Ellie no longer at SWB
Stopped in SWB yesterday to see Ellie. The lady at the desk told me that they have another new girl that I might like and pointed to the couch. Definitely not the same caliber as Ellie so I asked when Ellie would be back and they told me that she won't be coming back.
Ellie was definitely a lot of fun and will be missed. Let me know if any of you see her around town at someplace else. My guess is that she went home to NJ and just stayed.
Happy hunting.
-
10-13-22 10:07 #26596Senior Member

Posts: 487I agree that older providers generally are more reliable, have better attitudes, are more relaxed, and are better at satisfying customers than those that haven't been in the business a long time. Generally.
Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30
[View Original Post]
But sometimes, guys want a young, hot, hardbody and would rather not get with someone who might have some wrinkles or extra inches / pounds. Everyone's different.
-
10-13-22 09:43 #26595Senior Member

Posts: 45Spot on
Krystal aka Rose comparison is pretty damn good!
Originally Posted by OldDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 08:21 #26594Senior Member

Posts: 77Damn that is sad there is a bunch of good videos of her fucking and sucking dick at her only fans.
Originally Posted by CoffeeMate162
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 08:20 #26593Senior Member

Posts: 54My top favorites as porn stars / celebrities
Krystal in Wyandotte = Alura Jenson.
Lisa = Madison Ivy.
Natasha = Ava Addams? There's probably a better face match out there?
Angelina = herself!! But also, she reminds me of Iggy Azalea.
-
10-13-22 00:08 #26592Senior Member

Posts: 114Locatoins you mentioned
What is the name of the place on Michigan near Inkster please? Also, I googled tiffany's and several spots showed on the map, where is the one you were speaking of? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Firemanoh
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 20:39 #26591Senior Member

Posts: 84Thanks for info, said $200 hr to me, Glad I asked before visiting.
Originally Posted by CoffeeMate162
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 19:13 #26590Senior Member

Posts: 29Abbey in Shelby
I paid $. 4 for a hhr massage. She was wearing sweat pants the whole time. Massage is mediocre and when I asked about extras, her response was: " I am not that type of girl". If you are looking for a HJ, that will not happen.
Originally Posted by BigBoobLover
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...troit/95217114
-
10-12-22 16:30 #26589Senior Member

Posts: 85Abby
If you are talking about the Abby in Shelby near 23 Mile and Hayes with all the tats you are going to be very disappointed. She is a waste of time and money!
Originally Posted by AcRider
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 15:38 #26588Senior Member

Posts: 37Troy area Providers
Work takes me to Troy often and I'd like to find a more local provider, its often hard to find time to drive as far south as the popular places tend to be located.
Can anyone recommend someone semi-local? HE, not FS, an actual good massage is a plus.
I appreciate any suggestions, can post or PM me. Thank you.
-
10-12-22 12:58 #26587Banned Member

Posts: 115Well, like others have stated, it did happen. For a couple years. Greek too. But it started to get inconsistent and I stopped going.
Originally Posted by MisterPaul
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 12:39 #26586Banned Member

Posts: 59I've converted escorts to free "friends" before. Just got to believe in yourself.
Originally Posted by Gerjon
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 12:37 #26585Banned Member

Posts: 59LOL. Clearly you've never seen a real gremlin. I got to see if I can dig up pics of this chick I saw in a hotel in Warren. I left after 5 minutes and told her just to keep the money. Makes me shiver just thinking about it.
Originally Posted by Boogie2000
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 06:44 #26584Senior Member

Posts: 388Nice review
I've yet to try Bonita but am getting closer. Does she let you CIM? PM if you prefer.
Originally Posted by Amotes
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 01:31 #26583Senior Member

Posts: 91Oral with Lisa?
Does Lisa allow getting oral?
Originally Posted by DA9988
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





