Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 25034
-
10-14-22 17:28 #18029Senior Member

Posts: 4545She goes by Pamela back then. But idk If she change her name now.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 17:26 #18028Senior Member

Posts: 70The other Mandy
I met with the other Mandy -.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/897489444872
At the time of this writing, her rates are 160 HHR and 250 HR. She is the woman in the pictures, and she might be the age she lists in her ad. She wore Jeans when I got there. Not exactly what I like (skirts, stockings or lingerie) but she looked ok. She has a good body and she smelled good. She said that she did not kiss, although I have not found one that does so it is probably me -- am I that hideous? Everything was covered, including the BJ. She started with that and was not rushing, although I told her I was ready so she laid flat on the bed getting ready for doggie. I prefer cowgirl, but it was a nice view so I was ok with it. I finished, and then she went directly to her phone and half paid attention to me. I left. All-in-all, an OK experience. I will not repeat, as there must be better out there.
Rob.
-
10-14-22 15:14 #18027Senior Member

Posts: 2110Milf
She's moved to a house in Central Falls Rhode Island. I had a very frustrating interaction with her today. She couldn't type a text message without a typo to save her life. Wouldn't give me the donation amounts. I think the downhill slide is now well underway.
Does she have a name by the way? Don't want to keep referring to her as MILF.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 07:45 #18026Senior Member

Posts: 384Wett Seductive KitKat
Anyone seen this one?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/757680675294
-
10-13-22 22:42 #18025Senior Member

Posts: 235Hot? With grill
Ads post all over the place. AL, NY, FL. Google eye. Next.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 20:15 #18024Senior Member

Posts: 384I reached out
I was curious. Definitely a scam. Wanted me to send $5. LOL.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 16:53 #18023Senior Member

Posts: 112I texted her, she is hosting out of Pawtucket, 150 Qv, 200 or 250 HH and 300 HR. I did not partake yet.
Originally Posted by Joenct
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 16:26 #18022Senior Member

Posts: 65Not bad
First visit, Good BBBJ could only fuck missionary. 2nd time good BBBJ fucked in whatever position I wanted.
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 14:35 #18021Senior Member

Posts: 3748These threads become very difficult to follow, unless links are attached. So, I assume that you mean this one:
Originally Posted by ChefDaddy
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4012798980
If so, could you, or anyone who has also seen her, please let us know about the other menu items, mainly DFK, price, safety of the incall, and whether or not she's a junkie? And perhaps, whether or not she actually looks like the pictures? (Which look pretty damn good, by my lights!).
Thank you!
-
10-13-22 09:09 #18020Senior Member

Posts: 410Anyone enjoy her company?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/059148262813
-
10-13-22 07:09 #18019Senior Member

Posts: 123Persia
Has anyone seen Persia? I have been trying to connect with her for months. She never responds except one time when I mentioned I think I saw her at Desire several years back. She said she only worked there last year. There was a girl that called herself Persia there several years back before COVID. Really nice girl.
-
10-13-22 02:39 #18018Banned Member

Posts: 49The third one (I think), Foxy, lets me fuck her raw and CIP, actually cum pretty much wherever I want tbh.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 22:08 #18017Senior Member

Posts: 778First of all, with the phone # and location listed as "Dollhouse" I doubt this ad is legit. Second if it is, what is going on with her bottom teeth? I want to say it's a grill but I'm not sure.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 11:22 #18016Senior Member

Posts: 45Uxbridge / Douglas / Burrillville
Does anyone have info on this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...tfish/48353070
Did a few searches and can't find anything. Google eye doesn't give much either.
-
10-11-22 20:42 #18015Senior Member

Posts: 384Skyz
Has anyone seen this one, Almost too hot.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...z/089762634307









Reply With Quote






