Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 33218
-
10-13-22 14:07 #24908Senior Member

Posts: 89Wrong summer
I'm referring to Summer (Samantha) she was about 5 ft and beautiful, no dental issues. Was friends with Eden and did some duos. She went utr. I have no contact info either.
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 12:13 #24907Senior Member

Posts: 257Visiting from Chicago
Hello gentlemen, will be visiting your city for a wedding at the end of the month.
Hoping to get some suggestions on agencies that you guys use?
Preferably GFE or PSE if possible.
Also really looking forward to trying skyline chili!
-
10-13-22 11:06 #24906Senior Member

Posts: 324A Rare Gem
Ashley Nicole is a top notch sweetheart.
Originally Posted by Bmcov
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 10:52 #24905Senior Member

Posts: 527Tried to schedule this week but couldn't find a time together. Her reviews on anothER site are excellent. Hoping to see her when I'm in Columbus next month.
Originally Posted by Bmcov
[View Original Post]
The good Dr.
-
10-13-22 10:29 #24904Senior Member

Posts: 159Sexii Lexii
Had a visit with this one. As earlier reported she is a walker from UPH that has a phone and an apartment. With new ones with I like to get a car date first, usually just rolling head, which is fun LOL. Her coms were pretty good, she came out when she said she would, she looks like her pics and didn't play any games of have any drama. So all in all a good first visit. Location is a bit beatdown so I'm not sure I want to go in her place, definitely not at night. She quotes rather high but but obviously can be talked down.
Fine in a pinch, might repeat because I like skinny. She seems nice but I wouldn't trust her for obvious reasons.
Stay safe.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/86932910
-
10-13-22 09:12 #24903Senior Member

Posts: 242Ashley Nicole
Has anyone seen Ashley recently or planning a visit while she's in town?
-
10-13-22 08:06 #24902Senior Member

Posts: 133I agree. She wants your photo up front.
Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 00:19 #24901Senior Member

Posts: 48
Originally Posted by MateoRo
[View Original Post]
I got close to seeing Golden V, same experience with comms as Snob. Texted up until I got there and started driving away after 20 minutes when she finally responded again. Went back but unfortunately uncle LEO was right at the front door. Will try again soon.
Originally Posted by Snobaldone
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 23:14 #24900Regular Member

Posts: 5Decoco
Hey mongers, any info on this one named Decoco.
https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/470185998945
-
10-12-22 19:54 #24899Banned asshole

Posts: 704Saffy is disgusting.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
She has the same number and answers texts when she really has to. Definitely laying low key since her arrest. She pics of her today on her snap chat an Facebook page. She looks like she got a really big on tattoo on her neck that definitely looks out of place.
Hopefully its one of those fake ones that washes off.
But knowing her she definitely let someone clown draw on her while being high!
She's a pig tho for sure.
And you can do just about anything with her in any hole on most night and raw so if that's ya thing she might be your gal!
-
10-12-22 18:41 #24898Senior Member

Posts: 259Someone to Hit Up in Newport / Cincy Area
Hey everyone, I'm going to be in Newport staying for the weekend in a couple weeks and there hasn't been many ads on STG that weren't also from Dayton, so who would be the best to hit up for a little fun while I'm in the area? Or at least what site would be better than STG to look?
-
10-12-22 18:15 #24897Senior Member

Posts: 353Why? Because she is a crackhead, she has at least 1 lurking dude that carries a gun, because she draws unwanted attention, because she uses pictures at least 5 years and 40 lbs ago the warnings go on, that enough?
Originally Posted by MateoRo
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 17:57 #24896Senior Member

Posts: 78Something Fishy
There is something very fishing with Lola on the river. Be careful.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-24-7/50569764
-
10-12-22 16:42 #24895Senior Member

Posts: 174My apologies!
I have just found out I made a mistake and this is a different Holly. I apologize for any confusion. I have never met this girl.
Originally Posted by Babyholly1
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 16:09 #24894Senior Member

Posts: 325Read the ad
Said, "Hit me up Golden V".
Originally Posted by MateoRo
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





