Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 711 of 1880 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 761 811 1211 1711 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 28187
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17537

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas has someone met with Leah Lately? I have her digits but I have no replies from Her So I'm wondering if She changed her number. I'm talking the one that has a Ferret as a pet. Her last 4 digits I have is 2638.
    Correct no. . She had a place near fairgrounds last night.

  2. #17536

    Lexi

    Hey guys,

    Has anyone seen Lexi at Studio?

    I used to go there back when gabbie worked there. See they have new staff.

    How is she?

    Thank you guys in advance.

  3. #17535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 376

    Spinner Doll

    Yes I noticed The others pictures I Didn't take a full look to her post. To Sad LC has a Lot Of Fake Ads Now. Is good to see a few old faces but I've had Bad Experiences With A Couple of those.

    Thanks For The Heads Up.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolDick  [View Original Post]
    It is a fake Doll has been out of the game for awhile now. She came back for about month after baby and then dropped out again. OPen up the comments and look at the pictures there are like 6 other girls there. Someone stole her pictures.

  4. #17534

    Doll

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Looks like She's no longer pregnant, Has Anyone seen her lately. Was Your Visit Safe No handlers around? In her post Says No Cim, not Greek but a few comments says she Does Greek. I'm looking to pull the trigger on her. If anyone met her recently please share your experience.

    Thanks Stay Safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/95331566
    Saw her back when she was in the T&C area. She was starting the down hill slide then.

    She has been through some real hard times, so don't know if she really has bounced back or someone is riding her profile. A recent review would be awesome.

  5. #17533

    Fake ad

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    She's def sweet and submissive. My buddy says he has had fun with her multiple times. The particular ad you linked to has a different number than all her previous ads and has numerous photos attached that are not her. May be a spoof ad. You may want to look at Doll's older ads to make contact with the real thing.
    It is a fake Doll has been out of the game for awhile now. She came back for about month after baby and then dropped out again. OPen up the comments and look at the pictures there are like 6 other girls there. Someone stole her pictures.

  6. #17532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 376

    Lea (Leah) of Brandon.

    Hey fellas has someone met with Leah Lately? I have her digits but I have no replies from Her So I'm wondering if She changed her number. I'm talking the one that has a Ferret as a pet. Her last 4 digits I have is 2638.

  7. #17531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 376

    Doll Spinner

    Ohh I didn't see the other girl pics. But thanks for the answer.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    She's def sweet and submissive. My buddy says he has had fun with her multiple times. The particular ad you linked to has a different number than all her previous ads and has numerous photos attached that are not her. May be a spoof ad. You may want to look at Doll's older ads to make contact with the real thing.

  8. #17530

    Petite doll

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Looks like She's no longer pregnant, Has Anyone seen her lately. Was Your Visit Safe No handlers around? In her post Says No Cim, not Greek but a few comments says she Does Greek. I'm looking to pull the trigger on her. If anyone met her recently please share your experience.

    Thanks Stay Safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/95331566
    She's def sweet and submissive. My buddy says he has had fun with her multiple times. The particular ad you linked to has a different number than all her previous ads and has numerous photos attached that are not her. May be a spoof ad. You may want to look at Doll's older ads to make contact with the real thing.

  9. #17529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 376

    Doll Spinner

    Looks like She's no longer pregnant, Has Anyone seen her lately. Was Your Visit Safe No handlers around? In her post Says No Cim, not Greek but a few comments says she Does Greek. I'm looking to pull the trigger on her. If anyone met her recently please share your experience.

    Thanks Stay Safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/95331566

  10. #17528
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvDemSWs;6167574[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/95134541[/URL]#.
    Yes that's One of my honeys friends. She's real, but never Hun out, but she's pretty kinda short. She's in Brandon!

  11. #17527

  12. #17526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 376

    Sexy Red

    I met her about 4 years ago, I had no issues, everything was covered by then and I Do miss that fat pussy but when I read comments about handlers being around I Put her off of my list.

    Quote Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz  [View Original Post]
    Multiple handler posts over the last few years, most recently a listcralwer post of a monger who was assaulted when leaving her location. I've read good and bad about her. Not here to assume unnecessary risk, I've stayed away and will continue to do so.

  13. #17525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 376

    Diamond Marie

    She charge per tattoo paint. She's cute but I pass to high.

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    $200/ hhr for Rose? Damn, she charge by the pound? WTF.

  14. #17524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 376

    Nikki

    I met Nikki back in 2018 She Wasn't in that bad shape at all. I know She Didn't like cim so I painted her face real good. Is She is that messed up like you said, too bad I'll pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    Most of these ladies ain't wearing those stockings for the esthetic. Dope are girls complacent and sometimes willing to please. I lean more towards crack girls, these days. They can be irritable and unpredictable but they usually come with the fuego!

  15. #17523
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadMan222  [View Original Post]
    Was she lighter or darker (doesn't really matter just want to know what to expect) also how was her body? Big fake ass & tits? The main thing I hate about these international agency girls is that you never truly know what to expect.
    She is a little darker, nice natural tan. Yes big tits and ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape