Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 17721
-
10-13-22 18:11 #11106Regular Member

Posts: 1Sensual Scarlett
I'm new to the independent provider scene but after reading the posts from the forum Sensual Scarlett was the best I saw and decided to book with. After talking to her and meeting her for the first time I'm definitely booking again. She focuses on the problem areas and makes sure that you're enjoying all that she is doing. She's a great masseuse her skills are great. Can't see myself going to anyone else feel free to share though always open.
-
10-13-22 16:28 #11105Regular Member

Posts: 9LC scumbags
I really don't know why members are wasting their time and money with these LC scumbags!
I made the mistake of seeing one a while back, and she was bad news all around. Seedy motel, pics were inaccurate, room smelled bad, provider smelled terrible, she complained about sucking on me, she complained about her leg hurting and not being able to give FS. Long story short I got a HJ, blew on her face and walked off. If I wanted a HJ I would have stayed home.
Lesson learned, I would think long and hard before going for an LC scumbag again.
-
10-13-22 13:39 #11104Regular Member

Posts: 15Asian Megan
Hey, I'm new to this scene and just saw Eden and she was great.
I want to meet Asian Megan but I need two references (which is understandable) since I'm a new client.
Any great recommendations for any women like these two?
-
10-13-22 05:53 #11103Senior Member

Posts: 218I made mistake of going to see her about a week ago. Her shit hole motel room is close to where I work and decided, I'd have some lunch time fun. Got there, she smelled terribly, basically couldn't get in any position because she's had knee surgery, big attitude. I couldn't even get hard, unfortunately I paid when I get there. Cut my losses and just left. No one should ever waste their money on this thing.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 04:06 #11102Senior Member

Posts: 418I'm so happy for you, man. I saw her like a year and a half ago and it was the worst experience I've ever had. She stunk, missing some teeth, and a meth pipe on the bed. You saved your money for another day and I'm glad that gross chick missed a "paycheck".
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 21:02 #11101Senior Member

Posts: 489Looks
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...louis/95210664#.
Forgot to give info on her looks, best part is the red hair, she is tall, pics are very dated she has a wide ass, with a big belly, not huge, but big I was intrigued by the long red hair, glad I came to my senses.
-
10-12-22 20:43 #11100Senior Member

Posts: 489Saved
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...louis/95210664#.
Saved myself from possible trouble or more, first red flag, nasty crawler, should not have even looked, but was interested in a red head, made an appt. Get to the incall, questionable area, a minute of talk, she ask for donation up front, which I don't do, told her I don't give money up front that is giving away money up front, she says that is her way, so I say sorry work comes first before pay I then just.
Leave, it was not 5 seconds, and I actually just got to my car a guy walks to her door and she opens it! I was thinking did thid bitty just try to set me up to scam the money, or even rob me? Glad I chose not to stick around to find out, who knows what would have happened, I think I just saved myself from an incident.
-
10-12-22 19:28 #11099Senior Member

Posts: 436Fake
Yeah, I have gotten that "what city are you in" text from a prospect. My answer is always "Springfield. " There are 35 of them across the country. If you haven't revealed which state and they still say they're nearby, it's your basic glaring red flag. I had one girl tell me that she was close to Springfield, Missouri. When I told her "wrong state, I'm in Illinois," she miraculously was also nearby. Sometimes you got to have some fun with these ripoffs.
Originally Posted by Outoftime69
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 17:23 #11098Senior Member

Posts: 81Danni and Bella?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexydanni/48398971
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2973178
Anyone meet either of these cuties?
-
10-12-22 09:56 #11097Chick posting as a guy

Posts: 10Come on, guys. A tiny doll of a hooker socialite who jet set around Europe and went to a Swiss boarding school has now settled around the St. Louis airport. It beggars belief.
Originally Posted by JacksMorgan
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 09:51 #11096Senior Member

Posts: 139Yes that is her and the number from the ad matches.
Originally Posted by Tobydude1000
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 00:24 #11095Senior Member

Posts: 1087Eros Verified
All Eros Verified means is that the girl in the ad pictures matches the pictures on the ID associated with that Eros account and the verification picture that was sent in to Eros. It's not like Eros auditions these girls and makes sure the girl in the ad is the one who actually shows up for date.
Originally Posted by JacksMorgan
[View Original Post]
Asking for a deposit isn't necessarily a scam since that idea has taken hold with some higher end escorts especially the ones active on Twitter. The thing that sets alarm bells off for Gretchen is that she hardly has any other web presence. With just a phone number and a couple ads it is pretty ballsy to be asking for deposits if she is real and pretty risky for anyone to send one.
-
10-11-22 14:22 #11094Regular Member

Posts: 17Gretchen on Eros is a scam
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...?cat=6208&wn=1
Texted her and got a call back. She asked where I was located and I answered close to the airport and she asked what city. I asked her what city she was in and she said it was part of her screening process and wouldn't tell me for her safety. I answered St Louis and she said that was real close to her. Then the standard bit about the screening process required a deposit and I was done with the conversation. More proof that Eros Verified means nothing.
-
10-11-22 10:39 #11093Senior Member

Posts: 228Savanna
The link I posted I'm told was correct.
Originally Posted by Tobydude1000
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 07:14 #11092Senior Member

Posts: 436Savanah
So can anyone verify if the link is correct or not? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Lfsman
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




