Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 33450
-
10-13-22 10:29 #25125Senior Member

Posts: 159Sexii Lexii
Had a visit with this one. As earlier reported she is a walker from UPH that has a phone and an apartment. With new ones with I like to get a car date first, usually just rolling head, which is fun LOL. Her coms were pretty good, she came out when she said she would, she looks like her pics and didn't play any games of have any drama. So all in all a good first visit. Location is a bit beatdown so I'm not sure I want to go in her place, definitely not at night. She quotes rather high but but obviously can be talked down.
Fine in a pinch, might repeat because I like skinny. She seems nice but I wouldn't trust her for obvious reasons.
Stay safe.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/86932910
-
10-13-22 09:12 #25124Senior Member

Posts: 242Ashley Nicole
Has anyone seen Ashley recently or planning a visit while she's in town?
-
10-13-22 08:06 #25123Senior Member

Posts: 133I agree. She wants your photo up front.
Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 00:19 #25122Senior Member

Posts: 48
Originally Posted by MateoRo
[View Original Post]
I got close to seeing Golden V, same experience with comms as Snob. Texted up until I got there and started driving away after 20 minutes when she finally responded again. Went back but unfortunately uncle LEO was right at the front door. Will try again soon.
Originally Posted by Snobaldone
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 23:14 #25121Regular Member

Posts: 5Decoco
Hey mongers, any info on this one named Decoco.
https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/470185998945
-
10-12-22 19:54 #25120Banned asshole

Posts: 704Saffy is disgusting.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
She has the same number and answers texts when she really has to. Definitely laying low key since her arrest. She pics of her today on her snap chat an Facebook page. She looks like she got a really big on tattoo on her neck that definitely looks out of place.
Hopefully its one of those fake ones that washes off.
But knowing her she definitely let someone clown draw on her while being high!
She's a pig tho for sure.
And you can do just about anything with her in any hole on most night and raw so if that's ya thing she might be your gal!
-
10-12-22 18:41 #25119Senior Member

Posts: 259Someone to Hit Up in Newport / Cincy Area
Hey everyone, I'm going to be in Newport staying for the weekend in a couple weeks and there hasn't been many ads on STG that weren't also from Dayton, so who would be the best to hit up for a little fun while I'm in the area? Or at least what site would be better than STG to look?
-
10-12-22 18:15 #25118Senior Member

Posts: 353Why? Because she is a crackhead, she has at least 1 lurking dude that carries a gun, because she draws unwanted attention, because she uses pictures at least 5 years and 40 lbs ago the warnings go on, that enough?
Originally Posted by MateoRo
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 17:57 #25117Senior Member

Posts: 78Something Fishy
There is something very fishing with Lola on the river. Be careful.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-24-7/50569764
-
10-12-22 16:42 #25116Senior Member

Posts: 174My apologies!
I have just found out I made a mistake and this is a different Holly. I apologize for any confusion. I have never met this girl.
Originally Posted by Babyholly1
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 16:09 #25115Senior Member

Posts: 325Read the ad
Said, "Hit me up Golden V".
Originally Posted by MateoRo
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 14:49 #25114Banned asshole

Posts: 704Summer aka candy I wouldn't say went UTR.
Originally Posted by NatiDaddy
[View Original Post]
She more or less stopped posting cause she's a crack head an shortly after 2016-2017 ish she lost her figure an her teeth looked horrible from crack smoking and she was always using old pics from 2016-2017 in her ads an dudes finally started catching on so her business got less an lesss to the point where posting was useless.
Last time she was seeing people was out in Batavia.
And well I would trust Batavia area at all for anything.
So she disappeared LOL.
-
10-12-22 14:44 #25113Banned asshole

Posts: 704Eden didn't go by the name summer she worked with a girl who went by the name summer aka candy.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy7804
[View Original Post]
If your thinking of seeing Eden don't.
She got fat. Black boyfriend / handler is always very close. She is an active user. And most if not all of her pics used in ad are at least 3 or more yrs old (hence the weight gain she can't show your current self being more round.
-
10-12-22 14:15 #25112Senior Member

Posts: 59She's My Favorite
Eden is great and always makes you leave smiling. The guy that people are referring to goes into a car and never bugs you. I see her weekly and have never left unsatisfied.
[QUOTE=NatiDaddy;6166302]Sure I do. There are several past reviews on Eden in the past 6 yrs with varying results. What I remember most is the possible boyfriend problem lurking. Also, that she got fat. She was friends with Summer in 2016, who went UTR.[/QUOTE
-
10-12-22 14:12 #25111Senior Member

Posts: 59Why Are You Saying Don't?
I see her weekly, she's great.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






