Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 509 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 559 609 1009 1509 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 26362
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18742

    Just an FYI

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley1190  [View Original Post]
    There is a report within the last month or two that states this post is Trans. For awhile I wondered if this was the old Wendy Red, but the prospect of Trans meant I would not find out.
    Wendy Redd has been clean and sober for over a year now, has reconnected with her family and daughter and is moving on in life quite successfully.

    HS.

  2. #18741

    McSluty Trans?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this ad https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/887132780959 everyday forever. There are vauge reports from a few years back. Anyone have any intel on her?
    There is a report within the last month or two that states this post is Trans. For awhile I wondered if this was the old Wendy Red, but the prospect of Trans meant I would not find out.

  3. #18740

    Rylee Raven no DFK

    Quote Originally Posted by VenomSuit189  [View Original Post]
    Does she do DFK?
    No DFK as of last I knew recently. Anyone with contrary info? To me, no DFK equals no GFE.
    Last edited by Member #6947; 10-13-22 at 14:16. Reason: typo - was missing a question mark

  4. #18739

    Price is up

    Quote Originally Posted by ComMango1968  [View Original Post]
    I was quoted 285/ hr.
    Got a price from rhea on tryst 350 hhr 500 hr.

  5. #18738

    McSluty

    I've seen this ad https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/887132780959 everyday forever. There are vauge reports from a few years back. Anyone have any intel on her?

  6. #18737
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Like chocolate? Eat this one!! She's Deelishus!

    Coochie (I'm lyin', I'm dyin') Eater.

    God Bless You All!
    Where do I get ahold of it LOL.

  7. #18736
    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    Seen her yesterday. Great time. Had her fulfill a dirty stripper fantasy of mine. Great location. Started with some chat and some rubbing. She went to the bathroom to get dressed. Came out in heels, fishnets, and some real sexy lingerie that accented her dds. Wow. She made her way towards me from the bathroom down this hallway where I could see her walking to me the whole time. Had this nasty look on her face. I knew I was in for a treat. She played some music and started a strip tease. Ass shaking, tits out, spreading her legs the whole show. I sat on the edge of the bed stroking myself enjoying it all. She then proceeded with a lap dance grinding and rubbing my dick. Stood in front of me with her hands on my knees and lowered her head on my dick. Took me whole amd held it there for as long as she could, came off and exhaled letting a big mouthful of spit dribble down my shaft. She went off on my dick, lots of spit, deep, and eye contact. I encouraged her with some dirty instructions and she followed orders well. All this while shaking her ass and feeling herself. Took her on the bed and let her go. She was slobbering and stroking me while I groped those big tits and that ass. Finally I felt the build-up and she did too. She suited me up and bent over spreading her legs letting me get a good look at what I was about to have. Slapped her ass with my dick and spread her open. I went about half and she smirked and let out a few words. She wanted it all and I obliged. Went in balls deep and it was off to the races. Started out slow but built a good rapid ryhym. Grabbed her heels while pumping and just enjoyed the show. She put her head back and insisted I go harder. I grabbed her wrists brang her towards me and wrapped my arms around her tits. I was deep and she was wet. Really close contact. Kept this up as long as I could but her dirty talk and that wet pussy got me to blow hard in the bag. She knew I was cumming and pushed hard back on me. I kept pumping another minute or so and finally pulled out. We both layed on the bed close and I sucked those tits until I could gain composure. What a woman. She is a bit on the higher end of the scale, but its worth it. Having a sane sexpot MILF, in a great private setting, with no possible interruptions, good area, is all worth a seamless interaction. Inflation has effected everybody. I truly think the days of anything under $120 are gone. Anyway that was my Tuesday afternoon. It was great. Happy hunting and stay safe in this dry pussy town.
    Does she do DFK?

  8. #18735
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps they are guys on the other end. In fairness, a girl named Ashley from STGs asked for a dick pic and I later got together with her. I never sent the pic. She was just a nympho who got off to the sight of guys junk I guess.
    Do you have a link?

  9. #18734
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteWOne  [View Original Post]
    FYI, it does not work.

  10. #18733

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by PornFan1000  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Nikki / Nicolette people have been talking about?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/751732649614

    I was thinking of seeing her. Is she not worth seeing?
    Not for 285, as she quoted another monger. I've seen her in the past and she has taken a turn for the worse! Check out her reviews.

  11. #18732
    Is this the Nikki / Nicolette people have been talking about?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/751732649614

    I was thinking of seeing her. Is she not worth seeing?

  12. #18731
    I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.


    Posts: 285
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work.
    Hope this works.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/017/MTY...MzI2YWJhNw.jpg

  13. #18730

    What have they got to lose

    Feds raise rates. WGs raise rates. I get it if you're hot and all. But I don't get girls whose looks are on the decline and raise rates.

    Just like the new age American worker, slores are lazy and don't want to work. How often have you heard a guy at work say I worth way more than they pay me. But when you ask him for solid proof or a number what he thinks he's worth you just get a dumb look and a I don't know. I think these gals are just saying what have I got to lose? Put a high price and maybe some guy will come along and pay it. And if not oh well. And as it's been said before if somebody pays it they're going to demand it all the time.

  14. #18729
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWay  [View Original Post]
    Link Please.
    https://rylee-raven.net/ryleeraven

  15. #18728
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteWOne  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/img/017/MTY...MzI2YWJhNw.jpg

    Anyone see this one? She looks like a nice piece of chocolate, I text her and her incall is 50th and center.
    Link doesn't work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape