Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 442 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 492 542 942 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11102
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...louis/95210664#.

    Forgot to give info on her looks, best part is the red hair, she is tall, pics are very dated she has a wide ass, with a big belly, not huge, but big I was intrigued by the long red hair, glad I came to my senses.
    I'm so happy for you, man. I saw her like a year and a half ago and it was the worst experience I've ever had. She stunk, missing some teeth, and a meth pipe on the bed. You saved your money for another day and I'm glad that gross chick missed a "paycheck".

  2. #11101

    Looks

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...louis/95210664#.

    Forgot to give info on her looks, best part is the red hair, she is tall, pics are very dated she has a wide ass, with a big belly, not huge, but big I was intrigued by the long red hair, glad I came to my senses.

  3. #11100

    Saved

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...louis/95210664#.

    Saved myself from possible trouble or more, first red flag, nasty crawler, should not have even looked, but was interested in a red head, made an appt. Get to the incall, questionable area, a minute of talk, she ask for donation up front, which I don't do, told her I don't give money up front that is giving away money up front, she says that is her way, so I say sorry work comes first before pay I then just.

    Leave, it was not 5 seconds, and I actually just got to my car a guy walks to her door and she opens it! I was thinking did thid bitty just try to set me up to scam the money, or even rob me? Glad I chose not to stick around to find out, who knows what would have happened, I think I just saved myself from an incident.

  4. #11099

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Outoftime69  [View Original Post]
    Come on, guys. A tiny doll of a hooker socialite who jet set around Europe and went to a Swiss boarding school has now settled around the St. Louis airport. It beggars belief.
    Yeah, I have gotten that "what city are you in" text from a prospect. My answer is always "Springfield. " There are 35 of them across the country. If you haven't revealed which state and they still say they're nearby, it's your basic glaring red flag. I had one girl tell me that she was close to Springfield, Missouri. When I told her "wrong state, I'm in Illinois," she miraculously was also nearby. Sometimes you got to have some fun with these ripoffs.

  5. #11098

  6. #11097
    Chick posting as a guy


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by JacksMorgan  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...?cat=6208&wn=1

    Texted her and got a call back. She asked where I was located and I answered close to the airport and she asked what city. I asked her what city she was in and she said it was part of her screening process and wouldn't tell me for her safety. I answered St Louis and she said that was real close to her. Then the standard bit about the screening process required a deposit and I was done with the conversation. More proof that Eros Verified means nothing.
    Come on, guys. A tiny doll of a hooker socialite who jet set around Europe and went to a Swiss boarding school has now settled around the St. Louis airport. It beggars belief.

  7. #11096
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    So can anyone verify if the link is correct or not? Thanks.
    Yes that is her and the number from the ad matches.

  8. #11095

    Eros Verified

    Quote Originally Posted by JacksMorgan  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...?cat=6208&wn=1

    Texted her and got a call back. She asked where I was located and I answered close to the airport and she asked what city. I asked her what city she was in and she said it was part of her screening process and wouldn't tell me for her safety. I answered St Louis and she said that was real close to her. Then the standard bit about the screening process required a deposit and I was done with the conversation. More proof that Eros Verified means nothing.
    All Eros Verified means is that the girl in the ad pictures matches the pictures on the ID associated with that Eros account and the verification picture that was sent in to Eros. It's not like Eros auditions these girls and makes sure the girl in the ad is the one who actually shows up for date.

    Asking for a deposit isn't necessarily a scam since that idea has taken hold with some higher end escorts especially the ones active on Twitter. The thing that sets alarm bells off for Gretchen is that she hardly has any other web presence. With just a phone number and a couple ads it is pretty ballsy to be asking for deposits if she is real and pretty risky for anyone to send one.

  9. #11094

    Gretchen on Eros is a scam

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...?cat=6208&wn=1

    Texted her and got a call back. She asked where I was located and I answered close to the airport and she asked what city. I asked her what city she was in and she said it was part of her screening process and wouldn't tell me for her safety. I answered St Louis and she said that was real close to her. Then the standard bit about the screening process required a deposit and I was done with the conversation. More proof that Eros Verified means nothing.

  10. #11093

    Savanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    So can anyone verify if the link is correct or not? Thanks.
    The link I posted I'm told was correct.

  11. #11092

    Savanah

    Quote Originally Posted by Lfsman  [View Original Post]
    That was a long review but its spot on and close enough to the the savanna I've seen. She used to be the angels but is independent now just like neveah. They both advertise on tryst and eros and both have been reviewed on these boards before just do a search.
    So can anyone verify if the link is correct or not? Thanks.

  12. #11091
    Quote Originally Posted by Lfsman  [View Original Post]
    Getting bumped or canceled always sucks but being ghosted sucks more had that happen to me once this is also why I don't put deposits down hope she makes it up to you.
    I totally agree with you. I understand getting cancelled because real life happens to everyone, even providers. I just let them know up front, that in fairness, if I need to cancel or reschedule, be just as understanding as I am. It can't be okay for them to cancel and then they have a fit about losing money if you cancel. It's got to work both ways. As for getting ghosted, I'm one and done. There are plenty of providers in the sea and no need to just chase one. I never, ever do deposits. I know there are legit providers out there who require it, but I will leave that part of sea to others.

  13. #11090
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about this Savanna? https://tryst.link/escort/savanna_love.
    That was a long review but its spot on and close enough to the the savanna I've seen. She used to be the angels but is independent now just like neveah. They both advertise on tryst and eros and both have been reviewed on these boards before just do a search.

  14. #11089

    Cardinals and bump

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    " She gave 2. 5 hours notice that she made other plans (got free baseball tickets). So, I was ditched for a playoff game. I'm the only guy on here to lose to the cardinals OFF the field. (Rimshot). I won't say who it is. She's nice and says she'll make it up to me later. ".

    I have been bumped a time or two. Most who say they will make it up, do. I am not going to name names, but some of the better reviewed girls do make it up. I have been given half of a time or two. Come to think of it I got bumped so she could go to a Cardinal game once. It happens.

    Now AMPs are a different story. It is better to call, but your spot can disappear and there is now discount for waiting.
    We are good. All ended up being fine. Funny to see someone else was bumped for a baseball game. Glad I'm not alone and we have to respect the honesty, right.

  15. #11088

    Ghost

    " She gave 2. 5 hours notice that she made other plans (got free baseball tickets). So, I was ditched for a playoff game. I'm the only guy on here to lose to the cardinals OFF the field. (Rimshot). I won't say who it is. She's nice and says she'll make it up to me later. ".

    I have been bumped a time or two. Most who say they will make it up, do. I am not going to name names, but some of the better reviewed girls do make it up. I have been given half of a time or two. Come to think of it I got bumped so she could go to a Cardinal game once. It happens.

    Now AMPs are a different story. It is better to call, but your spot can disappear and there is now discount for waiting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape