Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 556 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 606 656 1056 1556 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 33221
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24896

    Something Fishy

    There is something very fishing with Lola on the river. Be careful.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-24-7/50569764

  2. #24895

    My apologies!

    Quote Originally Posted by Babyholly1  [View Original Post]
    So I just wanted to get on hear because I heard a rumor about someone saying I was smoking crack. LOL I have only been back doing this almost a week! 30 days ago I wasn't even doing this again. Definitely not smoking crack or doing any kind of drugs. Whoever you are I think you have me mixed up with someone. For one I drive to any incalls I would never have anyone pick me up that's just me being safe. So I just wanted to come on hear and say that I spell my name with a why yes, I did used to work for Steve a very long time ago but when I worked with Steve my name was Sharee. Like I said a month ago I wasn't even in the business I have only been doing this again for a week. So whoever this is you got the wrong person. Thanks! Just wanted to clear that up with everyone! If anyone has any questions please message me thank you very much.
    I have just found out I made a mistake and this is a different Holly. I apologize for any confusion. I have never met this girl.

  3. #24894

    Read the ad

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to verify a girl when there's no name. Anyone had experience with this one?

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/477411021953
    Said, "Hit me up Golden V".

  4. #24893
    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Sure I do. There are several past reviews on Eden in the past 6 yrs with varying results. What I remember most is the possible boyfriend problem lurking. Also, that she got fat. She was friends with Summer in 2016, who went UTR.
    Summer aka candy I wouldn't say went UTR.

    She more or less stopped posting cause she's a crack head an shortly after 2016-2017 ish she lost her figure an her teeth looked horrible from crack smoking and she was always using old pics from 2016-2017 in her ads an dudes finally started catching on so her business got less an lesss to the point where posting was useless.

    Last time she was seeing people was out in Batavia.

    And well I would trust Batavia area at all for anything.

    So she disappeared LOL.

  5. #24892
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy7804  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to go by Summer but I've recently seen she is posting again on EB, cute little spinner does anyone have any info on her.
    Eden didn't go by the name summer she worked with a girl who went by the name summer aka candy.

    If your thinking of seeing Eden don't.

    She got fat. Black boyfriend / handler is always very close. She is an active user. And most if not all of her pics used in ad are at least 3 or more yrs old (hence the weight gain she can't show your current self being more round.

  6. #24891

    She's My Favorite

    Eden is great and always makes you leave smiling. The guy that people are referring to goes into a car and never bugs you. I see her weekly and have never left unsatisfied.

    [QUOTE=NatiDaddy;6166302]Sure I do. There are several past reviews on Eden in the past 6 yrs with varying results. What I remember most is the possible boyfriend problem lurking. Also, that she got fat. She was friends with Summer in 2016, who went UTR.[/QUOTE

  7. #24890

    Why Are You Saying Don't?

    I see her weekly, she's great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it.

  8. #24889
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to verify a girl when there's no name. Anyone had experience with this one?

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/477411021953
    She does have a name in the post Golden V. She has a review back on the 7th. The search box is your friend.

  9. #24888

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Sure I do. There are several past reviews on Eden in the past 6 yrs with varying results. What I remember most is the possible boyfriend problem lurking. Also, that she got fat. She was friends with Summer in 2016, who went UTR.
    Don't do it.

  10. #24887
    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    Considering that he left a review for Grace on 8/19, I am assuming that he is referring to Grace (Gracefultimes) that advertisers on Tryst and used to work for EE. I came to this conclusion by RTFF! LOL.

    Take care and be safe!
    LOL! But sorry, I should've been more clear. Her tryst is (was) down, so that's why I didn't include a link; but yes, Graceful times.

  11. #24886

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy7804  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to go by Summer but I've recently seen she is posting again on EB, cute little spinner does anyone have any info on her.
    Sure I do. There are several past reviews on Eden in the past 6 yrs with varying results. What I remember most is the possible boyfriend problem lurking. Also, that she got fat. She was friends with Summer in 2016, who went UTR.

  12. #24885

    Eden

    I think she used to go by Summer but I've recently seen she is posting again on EB, cute little spinner does anyone have any info on her.

  13. #24884

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by DelGriffith  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of seeing Grace again this past weekend. It was awesome. We had lots of adult fun (LOTS). Definitely not a clock watcher.

    She is also just fun to be around; I enjoyed talking to her and getting to know her better. I will definitely spend time with Grace again. She is worth the wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had a good time but hard to know what Grace you are talking about without a Link. Several Grace around.
    Considering that he left a review for Grace on 8/19, I am assuming that he is referring to Grace (Gracefultimes) that advertises on Tryst and used to work for EE. I came to this conclusion by RTFF! LOL.

    Take care and be safe!

  14. #24883
    Quote Originally Posted by DelGriffith  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of seeing Grace again this past weekend. It was awesome. We had lots of adult fun (LOTS). Definitely not a clock watcher.

    She is also just fun to be around; I enjoyed talking to her and getting to know her better. I will definitely spend time with Grace again. She is worth the wait.
    Glad you had a good time but hard to know what Grace you are talking about without a Link. Several Grace around.

  15. #24882
    Quote Originally Posted by DelGriffith  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of seeing Grace again this past weekend. It was awesome. We had lots of adult fun (LOTS). Definitely not a clock watcher.

    She is also just fun to be around; I enjoyed talking to her and getting to know her better. I will definitely spend time with Grace again. She is worth the wait.
    Which Grace are you referring to?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape