Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 516 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 7730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3710
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    1 Benji for FS is fair. Anything else is a No no.
    Good thought, but unfortunately that ship has sailed IMO. You can still find $100 FS girls, but typically they're either low-end or newbies. Or "legacy" pricing for long-term customers. We had a nice long stretch when that price was the standard (like 10+ years! But the cost of living has risen for everything, and simp culture has risen even more. Nowadays I'd say you the market price is $140-150 for non-fuglies and up to $180 for prime, with some lucky finds at lower prices. Sucks but that's life.

    Ok, back to "cool story" posts about the Crew; it's like Kobe-era Lakers fans LOL.

  2. #3709

    Rhino girls city of industry

    I keep hearing Rhino girls industry be doing extras.

    Fresh meat: Sundae, Alizee & Jhene.

    Data & daty?

    Price range I'll send over some content.

  3. #3708
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    You must be focusing on the heavy gals at the end of the bench at Paradise if you're regularly getting that low.
    I've been at a Benji with most of the girls at Paradise for many years now but not familiar with Synn

  4. #3707
    You must be focusing on the heavy gals at the end of the bench at Paradise if you're regularly getting that low.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    1 Benji for FS is fair. Anything else is a No no.

  5. #3706
    If she retired, that is big news in the SoCal scene. She is a first ballot hall of famer, going back to the Hawaii theater days. She put up career numbers like Cal Ripkin, Pete Rose and Barry Bonds combined. If someone wifed her up, that guy must either not know her history, or is seriously able to compartmentalize.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenB909  [View Original Post]
    Noticed alyssa's name has been absent from roll call recently. Anyone know if she gave it up or why she's been mia?

  6. #3705
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat888  [View Original Post]
    I bet if you ask Suki she would know.
    Oh no are you implying she retired along with Suki? Sad.

  7. #3704
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenB909  [View Original Post]
    Noticed alyssa's name has been absent from roll call recently. Anyone know if she gave it up or why she's been mia?
    I bet if you ask Suki she would know.

  8. #3703

    Alyssa

    Noticed alyssa's name has been absent from roll call recently. Anyone know if she gave it up or why she's been mia?

  9. #3702

    Leanne

    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Which Synn are we talking about?
    I think he means that she has increased her price BY $100, not that she's asking $100 for FS. I assume he means the Leanne who dances at Synn CoI and also at Sahara.

  10. #3701
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    1 Benji for FS is fair. Anything else is a No no.
    LOL 😂 smart 🧠 smh 🤦127996;8205;9794;65039; #thisGuy #9757;65039;Benji.

  11. #3700

    Leann

    Which Synn are we talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    1 Benji for FS is fair. Anything else is a No no.

  12. #3699
    Quote Originally Posted by XBiker  [View Original Post]
    FYI, Leeann has up her price by $100 for FS.
    1 Benji for FS is fair. Anything else is a No no.

  13. #3698

    Leeann at Synn

    FYI, Leeann has up her price by $100 for FS.

  14. #3697
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Seems these Dance Club female workers are not there to just dance, I guess you can Negotiate at Sp. Rhino, I personally think Sp. Rhino is easier to find a cheaper female quality vs. Synn type club chain. Like FOR REAL, EVERY DANCER WANTS A VIP DANCE no matter the club these recent days, that's a turn off, because I don't make much money. Sahara club is Lame, went last night. Fuggley women.
    It's been like that since VIP rooms first went in at HT. VIP room is where the money is at. So yes, EVERY dancer wants a VIP to dance these days. It's kind of annoying because I use standard lap dances to test drive dancers for the VIP. I don't like going in blind. It seems like a lot more dancers are doing VIP only. Too bad, their lost.

  15. #3696

    Dance Clubs

    Seems these Dance Club female workers are not there to just dance, I guess you can Negotiate at Sp. Rhino, I personally think Sp. Rhino is easier to find a cheaper female quality vs. Synn type club chain. Like FOR REAL, EVERY DANCER WANTS A VIP DANCE no matter the club these recent days, that's a turn off, because I don't make much money. Sahara club is Lame, went last night. Fuggley women.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape