Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 17951
-
10-13-22 10:23 #11546Senior Member

Posts: 89Head game rank
I haven't tried every provider but just based on the head game alone, these are my rankings:
Originally Posted by BlackMombo
[View Original Post]
1) Journey.
2) Richmond Kate.
3) Kristen.
4) Belladonna rose.
5) Blu.
Mongers Feel free to add your rankings.
-
10-13-22 09:35 #11545Senior Member

Posts: 60Double trouble
I saw the redhead a couple weeks ago. Cv, the other was driving. Those perky pierced tits really do it for me. I'd definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by MickShagger
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 09:22 #11544Senior Member

Posts: 73Worth a shot?
Any info available on this one? Wish they would put their names more clearly, guess it doesn't matter when they change often. Looking to check her out or any other local Lex gals that are GFE. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...4/495103969056
-
10-13-22 08:36 #11543Senior Member

Posts: 568You'll be disappointed
There are no superstars in this town for the most part.
Originally Posted by IrishLaddie
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 08:11 #11542Senior Member

Posts: 80Sexy Pregnant gal
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/792843950782
Has anyone seen this gal. This gal looks TGTBT. Searched Tineye and Google image and nothing. Search phone number nothing.
-
10-13-22 05:46 #11541Senior Member

Posts: 71Kristin
Probably the most beautiful gal out there and has been for years. I agree pics are somewhat old. She hides her midsection. Lights down low. Nice size melons. Excellent skills. I will repeat.
Originally Posted by SilentName1
[View Original Post]
Who are your other top 4?
-
10-12-22 22:12 #11540Senior Member

Posts: 219Mercedes posting as Hot And Horny Come Play With Me
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/224965269245
Saw her a couple years ago and then she disappeared. I was sucked in then by her deceptive photos which did not reveal how faa. Aa. At she is. If not for the $40 qv, I would have turned around and left. She has a tremendously Huge gaping pussy, which was a real turn on, so I repeated several times. Saw her post today and quickly called for an appointment. Got to her place and she was standing in the front yard with 2 others; while I looked for a parking spot, they disbanded. I parked and called for the ok to come in but no answer, so after 10 minutes, I left. Thirty minutes later I get a text apologizing, stating that her mom showed up (really? As if I didn't see you head inside with your entourage, not old enough to be your mom). Since I was still close by, I went back. Was in there for 30 seconds and the phone starts ringing, I begin undressing, thinking about 69 and that Grand Canyon size pussy in my face and she says, I'm bleeding, no 69. I was undressed no longer than 30 seconds and there goes the phone. I'm in her about 45 seconds and she tells me that her next appt is on the way and I need to hurry. The phone keeps ringing and she keeps answering and she tells the guy "2 more minutes" and I'm thinking a QV is about 15 minutes, not 2 minutes. I was in and out in about 5 minutes. Won't go back.
-
10-12-22 21:30 #11539Senior Member

Posts: 407Best in Town
Hello Fellow Mongers.
I get to come down to party in Lexington in a couple of weeks, I've been doing my research a little and can't come up winner yet, so I will ask the experts in Alex.
Who is the go to superstar of Lex, it can be either incall or outcall, just happy I get a night to party in a great town, would love to see a good lady.
-
10-12-22 12:06 #11538Senior Member

Posts: 89Kristen
Dreamt with her. Great head, top 5 head in lex. A bit bigger than her pics. Decent time.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/887937527748
-
10-12-22 10:18 #11537Senior Member

Posts: 110Dee Dee
Please avoid. She is a disaster.
Originally Posted by KennyX
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 06:05 #11536Senior Member

Posts: 77Dee Dee
Thanks Man, I was afraid of that. The little head taking over, you know? Needed some sense from one of you guys.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 05:55 #11535Senior Member

Posts: 80I have seen her. She is a hot mess. Agree save gas, money but mostly time. There are much better reliable providers in Lexington: Rae, Blu, Miss Allie YMMV.
Originally Posted by KennyX
[View Original Post]
PM if you want more info.
-
10-12-22 05:07 #11534Asshole

Posts: 39Not quote what you see in the pics
Picked her up in Nicholasville where she lives and was a little disappointed that she used old pics but not ugly by no means but an older rougher version! Eager to please and is not strung out looking to make dope money! No she is supplementing her income and only taking regulars so get in before she drops from radar again!
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 02:46 #11533Senior Member

Posts: 360Save the money and gas
I've not seen her, but I've seen more bad reviews than good. Save the time and money.
Originally Posted by KennyX
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 21:10 #11532Senior Member

Posts: 46What about this girl.
Has anyone seen here says she's East Indian. Looks pretty good but would like some intel.











Reply With Quote




