Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 619 1119 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 22119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20349

    Blonde / Paris

    Has anyone recently see blondie (Erin) she was back like a month ago but haven't seen her since then.

    Also París (79st) haven't seen her in a while.

    Barbie the same no idea where she went.

  2. #20348

    Warning Nikki hood rat

    Apparently she thinks us mongers easily forget she screwed us over and burned bridges.

    She has been hitting me up for free money. Ignored the request.

  3. #20347
    Quote Originally Posted by AllThumbs  [View Original Post]
    So where is OT? And Unity? Is that University avenue or?

    .
    OT is overtown area.

    Unity is 27th Ave.

  4. #20346

    Question

    So where is OT? And Unity? Is that University avenue or?

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRider305  [View Original Post]
    I agree! I met that girl a few weeks ago. Waste of time x2 . Terrible personality.
    .

  5. #20345
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorJim11  [View Original Post]
    Some thick blonde in OT. Scooped her up but smelled like ass so got her out asap. Wanted. 2 for a bbj.
    I agree! I met that girl a few weeks ago. Waste of time x2 . Terrible personality.

  6. #20344

    More unity strolls.

    Haven't been out too often these past weeks but I keep my eyes peeled in case something pops up. Way back before hurricane passed through I managed to pick up a LSW on unity and 22nd. Late at night, not much traffic and I decided to get a closer look since it was someone I've never seen before. She hoped in we did a LE test for shits and giggles. She said her name is Yanely or Yanelys? Agreed for BBBJ for Jackson and hamilton. Nice and slow and took her time, wasnt rushed at all. I'd pick her up if I ever saw her again.

    A few posts ago I saw some one mention Mya was back on unity by the chevron and then I'm pretty sure I saw her over on unity and 27th. Looks thicker than the last time I saw her but her red hair and face was just as I remember. Wasn't able to do some recon and possibly pick her up though.

    Two questions for anyone that wants to answer, sometimes I see a blonde chick and a dude on the bus stop on unity right before 22nd st (going south bound) seems like she's eyeing traffic and will sometimes stand near the road and make eye contact but she never moves from the bus stop. Ill pass by again and shell be gone. Do people just stop right on the road for her?? LOL anyone else see her or tried to make the pick up?

    Second, I've been seeing cuban denise on 27th as well. Its just my look I see her out when I'm not looking to pick up or I'm doing something else. Anyone pick her up lately?

  7. #20343

    Ariana

    Think she goes by that when working but not sure, got her socials but sure she doesn't want her name out there. Seen her out on Unity down towards 90th a bunch of times but she always wanted 1. 0. Got her digits and one day when it was slow she agreed to. 6 for a CBJ with a vid and it was actually great. Took her time and followed directions well. Repeated a few times already.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shay Unity1.jpg‎   Shay Unity3.png‎  

  8. #20342

    Emily

    Anyone know this cute skinny little blonde in OT? Says she stays up north but comes down from time to time. Talked for a little bit and she was sweet but didn't have time to stop and haven't seen her since.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Emily OT1.png‎   Emily OT2.png‎  

  9. #20341

    Jess

    Says she's not around as much and is getting clean but scooped her in OT like a week ago and she was def not sober. Great bbj for 20 and bolt ons still look great.

  10. #20340

    High prices

    Quote Originally Posted by GatorJim11  [View Original Post]
    Cute thick Latina down by 95th and Unity. But wanted 1. 0 for a CBJ so moved on.
    Fucked that.

    You can thank all those fucktards in the big trucks for the increase in donation.

  11. #20339

    Maria

    Hanging with Karol on Unity. She can def be had for less but Karol was standing behind her while we talked blocking me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maria.jpg‎   Karol2.jpg‎  

  12. #20338

    Karol

    Karol from Chile was out with a thick friend on Unity. They both wanted 1. 0 for a CBJ this time so wished them luck and went on my way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Karol1.jpg‎   Karol2.jpg‎  

  13. #20337

    Haley

    Picked up older brunette Haley in OT after getting rid of Val and she gave an excellent bbj for. 2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Haley and Val OT.jpg‎  

  14. #20336

    Valerie

    Some thick blonde in OT. Scooped her up but smelled like ass so got her out asap. Wanted. 2 for a bbj.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Valerie OT1.png‎   Valerie OT2.png‎  

  15. #20335

    Mercedes

    Cute thick Latina down by 95th and Unity. But wanted 1. 0 for a CBJ so moved on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mercedes Unity1.jpg‎   Mercedes Unity2.jpg‎   Mercedes Unity3.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape