Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12507

    DeeDee back at Sun thru March

    Had past Monday off and so stopped by Sun Spa for massage. Mama San advised DeeDee was available so I opted for hour (70).

    Pre massage shower and rinse got me ready, then went and laid down on table. Light massage on back and legs, occasionally brushing junior. My hands roamed freely on her legs and backside as well.

    On flip asked if I wanted any extras. Agreed on every menu option for $. 4. For next 35 minutes I lay on my back while she went to work. Basic HJ, BJ, some 69 and then she climbed aboard cowgirl style, grinding away until I filled the bag.

    Hot towel service to clean up, then dressed me and out the door.

    $$. 1 all in. Given other asks of incall and menu options, highly recommend q.

  2. #12506

    Sarah Jane is available

    She's out of the pokey and available for clients.

    I'm I allowed to post her phone number here?

    Until I find out for sure, DM me for her number.

  3. #12505

    Patti

    Quote Originally Posted by KYcuriosity  [View Original Post]
    I took a member's advice and opted for Patty several weeks ago.

    I haven't reviewed anyone in a long time so I will say this. She was ok. The rub was average. She was cautious on my first time to Churchill but we worked through that very quickly. Standard finish. She said the rub would be "much better" on my second visit. I would not say she was spectacular but definitely got the job done. She does try to be optimistic and happy but I guess I didn't get a good personality connection with her. I do not think it was bad at all, but just not for me. I could easily see how she would be good for many people. We just didn't have a great connection. Patti is definitely a nice person and safe bet and you will leave satisfied.

    If I ever found someone who was just like Ana (Anastasia) then I would just always see her, but alas.

    I haven't seen Megan but I used to see Gabby years ago when they worked in the same business office space. So now, I'm tempted to see Megan so I could get a chance at both of them together..
    I guess we just clicked. Was only standard finish but very nicely done and the prelims very good too. She has the body type that is attractive to me, I much prefer nicely formed genuine over big and sloppy or hard imitation. Maybe you should try that second visit.

  4. #12504

    Patti

    Quote Originally Posted by OneSwiss  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Maria, Sunny, Patti and a couple others who are not there anymore. My favorite by far is Patti. If Patti is not available then Maria because I found Sunny to be sub par in service.
    I took a member's advice and opted for Patty several weeks ago.

    I haven't reviewed anyone in a long time so I will say this. She was ok. The rub was average. She was cautious on my first time to Churchill but we worked through that very quickly. Standard finish. She said the rub would be "much better" on my second visit. I would not say she was spectacular but definitely got the job done. She does try to be optimistic and happy but I guess I didn't get a good personality connection with her. I do not think it was bad at all, but just not for me. I could easily see how she would be good for many people. We just didn't have a great connection. Patti is definitely a nice person and safe bet and you will leave satisfied.

    If I ever found someone who was just like Ana (Anastasia) then I would just always see her, but alas.

    I haven't seen Megan but I used to see Gabby years ago when they worked in the same business office space. So now, I'm tempted to see Megan so I could get a chance at both of them together.

    At this point, I've been paying closer attention to AMP reports and thinking of going back. I haven't been to one in probably 12 years since I use to travel overseas before covid to asian countries and got my fill there instead. I have to say if anyone ever had two weeks off with nothing to do, definitely consider it at least once in your life. At least we have options here for weekly / monthly help.

  5. #12503

    Back in the game

    Old school senior member here. Old account was compromised several years ago so I decided to finally stop lurking and get back to reporting and sharing info here. Extra big thanks to Two Nutts for keeping everyone up to date on IB and Eva's. I've been having an absolute blast (pun intended) at both places. Sun's has also been my go to lately.

    So I guess I better ad a report since I'm a noob again. I recently ended up at Eva's and I wish to hell I could give a name but this girl had probably the worst English I've ever heard at an AMP. That said it was a phenomenal deep tissue massage, one of the better ones I've had at an AMP. I'm guessing she is in her late 20's maybe early 30's. Large natural tits that are sensitive to being sucked on but she let me. No booty on this one but great tits and took instruction well. I opted for CBJ and then a standard finish.

  6. #12502

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    SJ was on her way to see me, but stopped at the Casino and got arrested.

    It was her birthday, and very close to two year anniversary of losing her fiance, pets, and house when the house burned down after a 16 hour standoff with the police.

    She was taken to Harrison County lock up in Corydon, but was released to Clark County in Jeffersonville.

    Unless she is bailed out, the soonest she can get out is November 11th.

    You can contribute by going to Clark County in person, or by using jailatm.com.

    I've contributed what I can. My wife and I live out of the same checkbook, so I can't take out the amount needed without raising a huge red flag.

    You will need her real name, which is I believe against the rules to post herehere, but I can private message it if you ask.

    And maybe there are other ways to contribute. This stuff is not part of my world, so I really don't know how it all works.

    What I do know is that she has had a rough two years since the fire, and could use a break..
    This is becoming like the camp lejeune commercial.

  7. #12501

    Suns

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCentsSteve  [View Original Post]
    Wow you all really push sugar out. I was really hoping to see her again. I enjoy my time with her. She was very attractive with huge tits. Nice and soft. And she had tight kitty. She told me some people complain about her. But she was great with me.
    So I want to clarify myself regarding Sugar. I really didn't mean to put her down, though I see how one would get that impression. I was with Sugar twice when she was here and they weren't the best of times for me and I can't say it was bad either. It was just okay. She's a beautiful woman with a great package, as was said. She did what I wanted but the issue for me is she didn't make a lot of effort and I had the feeling she just wanted me to hurry up and finish. Nothing like the effort and interest I normally get from the girls at Sun's. I understand what the guys were saying in those bad reviews, even though my experience was nothing as bad as they reported. I think she just did want she wanted and if she wasn't in the mood or didn't like the dude she didn't do anything. Never the less, she wasn't so bad for me that I wouldn't have her again, but she wouldn't be my first choice. I do wish she gave more because she is probably one of hottest young gals that's been around Louisville recently. I just wasn't sure what Sugar I was going to get so when Dede arrived I went with her and it was like night and day. I've seen her 3 times and it's better every time. I don't think you can go wrong with her. I recommend 100%. Another girl arrives tonight. I haven't seen her yet but was told she's young and pretty. Good talent continues at Sun's. It's definitely my go to place literally since January 2014 to date.

  8. #12500

    Churchill

    Quote Originally Posted by Norsem  [View Original Post]
    I've seen two so certainly not to disparage the others I haven't seen. I've seen Sunny and Maria. Maria definitely has the better body especially if fake tits don't bother you. But Sunny is attractive too. If I can remember Maria was little more cautious than Sunny our first time. But now if I choose between the two I would choose Maria.
    I have seen Maria, Sunny, Patti and a couple others who are not there anymore. My favorite by far is Patti. If Patti is not available then Maria because I found Sunny to be sub par in service.

  9. #12499

    Sarah Jane still needs help

    SJ was on her way to see me, but stopped at the Casino and got arrested.

    It was her birthday, and very close to two year anniversary of losing her fiance, pets, and house when the house burned down after a 16 hour standoff with the police.

    She was taken to Harrison County lock up in Corydon, but was released to Clark County in Jeffersonville.

    Unless she is bailed out, the soonest she can get out is November 11th.

    You can contribute by going to Clark County in person, or by using jailatm.com.

    I've contributed what I can. My wife and I live out of the same checkbook, so I can't take out the amount needed without raising a huge red flag.

    You will need her real name, which is I believe against the rules to post herehere, but I can private message it if you ask.

    And maybe there are other ways to contribute. This stuff is not part of my world, so I really don't know how it all works.

    What I do know is that she has had a rough two years since the fire, and could use a break.

    Several people have said that they were going to help, but so far, no one has done so.

    Total bail is 1,005.

  10. #12498

    Two

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe14  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of trying out Churchill, but I'm not used to being able to pick which girl to schedule with beforehand LOL. Anyone have any recommendations on the ones currently there? Seemed like several of them looked pretty good.
    I've seen two so certainly not to disparage the others I haven't seen. I've seen Sunny and Maria. Maria definitely has the better body especially if fake tits don't bother you. But Sunny is attractive too. If I can remember Maria was little more cautious than Sunny our first time. But now if I choose between the two I would choose Maria.

  11. #12497
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOne6969  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful Dede is back now and I highly recommend her. Sugar was there and had some bad reviews but she is gone, so you don't have to worry about getting her. Also, Bebe will arrive late next week for those of you who know her. I highly recommend her, too.
    Wow you all really push sugar out. I was really hoping to see her again. I enjoy my time with her. She was very attractive with huge tits. Nice and soft. And she had tight kitty. She told me some people complain about her. But she was great with me.

  12. #12496

    Churchill options

    I'm thinking of trying out Churchill, but I'm not used to being able to pick which girl to schedule with beforehand LOL. Anyone have any recommendations on the ones currently there? Seemed like several of them looked pretty good.

  13. #12495
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I asked Judy, she said Eva spa 10 rh street will do, she said probably not at the island good luck.
    Copy that -- and yeah, it was Wendy. Really wish she'd come back to the area.

  14. #12494

    Key in Frankfort

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I've never really had that much fun with a four hand. Not worth the extra $$, maybe I just didn't have the right pair. But I've tried it about 4 times.
    Best 4 hand I've had was Key in Frankfort. Table is in middle of room and both girls worked and teased the 30 minutes. 90 for 30 min House Fee and I tipped each gal 60. Good time.

  15. #12493

    Royal Sauna

    I went to Royal Sauna for the first time in a very long time. I had been in a relationship for a while and being old school, gave up this hobby for the most part (I think I slipped once or twice LOL).

    Anyway, the relationship ended so I was again interested on some fun.

    I saw an older Korean lady at Royal. Her fake name was Anna or Anne. She seemed to be OK looking, but she wore a mask so I frankly can't fully tell. I'm good shape and just absolutely soft skin. Very affectionate upon seeing me, holding and caressing my arm and hand. I'd guess she was 50 something.

    Had a pretty good massage for a half hour. She began doing the usual teasing around the nether region until she was finally just full on rubbing it, so I flipped. Basically a standard happy ending, but she was pretty different from most of my Royal Sauna visits in that she was pretty eager to have me suck on her breats and finger / rub her. She actually took my hand and put it down her pants under her panties. She was actually wet so I think he was also having a good time hag.

    I asked to fuck her but she just giggled and said no.

    Anyway, it was a good experience. Most of the girls there don't let you get so hands on with them. Wish they all did!

    Total was 100.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape