Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 260 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2958

    Erotic Monkey

    Is Erotic Monkey a legit site anymore? I've noticed a lot of "reviews" with only 1 or 2 pics and 1 review. I just don't want to be wasting my time!

  2. #2957

    Only Fans

    Anyone who has an account, can you share your experience? Besides seeing nude photos, videos of providers and "maybe", someone that you know or work with, anyone hook up with these members? Or, is it just for show? Thought about SA again. But, been reading about fakes, thieves and Spam that current members are leaving for other sites.

  3. #2956

    Marley

    https://xhamster.com/videos/creampie...-in-me-xh1KlEm

    I wish Marley from Salem looked like this. She would've been perfect. Instead, she's pieced together from all sorts of body parts.

  4. #2955

    Who remembers [URL]Alt.com[/URL]

    Anyone ever use Alt.com back in the day? I think it has since been absorbed into Match.com. Alt.com specialized in a forum for adults seeking alternative sexual relationships, they had listings for men seeking women, women seeking men, couples seeking men, couples seeking women, men seeking men and women seeking women, as well as, women seeking more than one man. Back in the late 1990's, I think it was 98 or 99 I corresponded online an older woman (mid 50's) from Hollis, NH, I was barely 30. We sent emails everyday just getting to know each other a little. We never exchanged photos or anything, it was just written correspondence. During my time of writing with her I learned she was a divorced mother with 2 grown children and she originally got married to her high school sweetheart and that within the last year she had just tried to start the dating scene. She regretted not having dated more before getting married, or having a more adventurous sex life. She had always had sexual fantasies and that is what drew her to Alt.com. After about 3 months on online chats she decided she was brave enough to invite me over for a face to face meeting. The day she invited me was a Saturday in the winter and later that day a snowstorm was forecast to hit. I showed up to her house on time, she greeted me at the door wearing skin tight blue jeans and an untucked white cotton button-down shirt. I had no idea what to expect what she looked like. She was in her mid 50's (twenty years or more my senior). I was pleasantly surprised, she was a very attractive blonde and had a shapely, fit body. She had the looks of a much younger woman her age and looked incredible in tight jeans. We spent several hours more or less re-hashing what we told each other in emails over 2 bottles of wine. At the end of several hours the conversation turned to a sexual nature more about what sexual things we were interested in. As we were halfway through the 2nd bottle we noticed that the snow had started and she also popped one of the buttons on her shirt to reveal more of her cleavage. Together in her livingroom we watched the snow and tried our start at an awkward first kiss. Before long we were making-out like 2 teenagers and things getting hot. She had me rock hard and she pressed her hand on my groin. She stopped kissing and said to me "we need to let someone get more comfortable". She unbuckled my belt and undid my pants to let my cock spring out. She gently touched my erection while kissing me again and I began unbuttoning the rest of her shirt. She soon had me throbbing and I tried to pry my hand into her tight jeans. That's when she got up and said we need to go somewhere more comfortable, I followed her to the bedroom and she slipped out of her jeans to reveal she was wearing a garter belt and stockings and matching skimpy panties and open top push up bra . We fell on the bed and I plunged my hand into her panties and felt her pussy. She was as wet as my cock was hard. She wore her panties over the garter belt and she slipped them off to get on top of me so she glide her clit and freshly shaved pussy over my erection. After 5 minutes of this foreplay she asked if I had a condom. I didn't, and she said she had none but wanted to feel me inside her. She said she hadn't had sex in six years and wanted an orgasm with a real man and not a vibrator. Her pussy was extremely tight and she worked very hard to fit me in. Once I was in she cautioned no to cum early, but not to worry because she had a hysterectomy many years ago and couldn't get pregnant. She rode me cowgirl until she had her first orgasm. Then she positioned her hands to either side of the pillow my head was on, her gold chain around her neck ballanced on my lips as she rocked her hips back and forth until she had another orgasm. Before starting she didn't want me to cum in her, but near the end she was begging to to explode inside. Honest to God when I started to cum, I could feel my orgasm shoot 10 to 12 ejaculations inside her. She rode me till most of my cum gushed out of her. That was the best sex I ever had with any oral foreplay.

  5. #2954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Think you guys will like rae lil black. Jade kush is a babe also, rlb is Japanese jade kush is Chinese.

    It helps to look at something before going to a massage place.

    Mexican girls are babes also I'd like to take a trip there and have some fun.
    God I wish I could fuck her. Her and Angie Lynx. But! Being an escort doesn't necessarily make you much of a brainiac. Apparently Rae little black decided to improve her cute little nose, the main thing that made her hot IMO and totally ruined her face. Obviously panicking she decided to try to rectify the situation and now looks nothing above average.

    Granted average is better than ugly but the girl began her foray into plastic surgery as super hot. So the moral is be happy with what you got gents. CC: Michael Jackson.

  6. #2953
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    I found an ad from my cousin a few years ago. The dumbass was using some of the same PG pictures she had posted to facebook.

    I have also run into a few in the wild. I just ignore them.
    Does finding a profile of a friend you went to school with on Seeking Arrangements count? LOL.

  7. #2952

    Rae lil black

    Think you guys will like rae lil black. Jade kush is a babe also, rlb is Japanese jade kush is Chinese.

    It helps to look at something before going to a massage place.

    Mexican girls are babes also I'd like to take a trip there and have some fun.

  8. #2951

    Robbed

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-m...d-armed-couple

    Obviously, they were pretty dumb because they got caught.

  9. #2950

    My cousin

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    Several years ago we had a thread in here about running into providers outside of the hobby. Or finding out the escort you just banged went to high school with your son etc. I posted one back then http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post1682750 as did several other members. They were great reading so I thought maybe we could try it again. I have a few but I'll start with this one. When I first got into this hobby I used to go to strip clubs a lot. A couple of years after I stopped going to them I was leaving my bank and I recognized a stripper going in. I hadn't been to the club she danced at for two or three years and except for an occassional "Hello" we had never talked at the club but she recognized me too and said hi. We talked for awhile. Turned out she was married and lived nearby. She was still dancing but at a different club. She told me the bank asked her once why she always deposited hundreds of one dollar bills. She told them that her husband sold hot dogs at Fenway and The Garden and they were his tips.
    I found an ad from my cousin a few years ago. The dumbass was using some of the same PG pictures she had posted to facebook.

    I have also run into a few in the wild. I just ignore them.

  10. #2949

    Nice and slow will do the trick

    Quote Originally Posted by EmsKula  [View Original Post]
    Any information on available medocation / lubricant to extend play time?
    To extent playtime I just go nice and slow, no medication needed.

  11. #2948

    Over the counter medication to extend play time

    Any information on available medocation / lubricant to extend play time?

  12. #2947

    What a show

    https://youtu.be/N3DOwSdhp6E

    My god. There were a few shots where you could've seen her pussy. This got me really excited. Have fun.

  13. #2946

    Amy

    She's hot. Oh yeah. Her number is 978xxxx776. Here's what she said:

    "I'm Anny. And you're Nicole. Don't you remember me?

    It's bad enough that I get this shit on my emails on occasion. Now, I'm getting this, along with fake amazon purchases, bank accounts that I don't own and a free trip to Hawaii on my cell phone. I should consider making a new Google Voice for online purchase orders now.

    Our cell phone companies need to step up to block this SPAM shit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B2A09FBC-63AE-43B4-80B6-B31F49B2FE4C.jpg‎  

  14. #2945
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    No way Jose LOL. Not yet anyway. Got to keep your hand (or knee, or ass) on the wheel or FSD shuts down and off into the ditch you go lmao.

    On the other hand many people make beds in the back and sleep there on long trips instead of going to the hotel. There are scores of Tesla fitted air mattresses being sold on Amazon. If you tint your windows you should have plenty of privacy to do whatever in relative comfort, especially after dark.

    Currently I'm shopping for a new car and seriously considering Tesla, and that sure is one of the pros.
    Wait until 1/2023 to pick it up (can be ordered now). The $7,500 Federal Tax credit kick in then, from the Biden Inflation Induction act 😂 my ancient Model S is 10 years old in a few months, just went on a 7,000 mile cross country drive with it. Awaiting the CyberTruck (and have been for 3 years now). "Elon time" 😉 supposed to be in production mid 2023. And yes, you can't really take your hands off the wheel, auto pilot will drop out (you can actually hear the "double beep" in the video as it disconnects).

  15. #2944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h6318cf23d606e

    Whenever I own a Tesla, I can pick up a SW and go on the Mass Pike.
    No way Jose LOL. Not yet anyway. Got to keep your hand (or knee, or ass) on the wheel or FSD shuts down and off into the ditch you go lmao.

    On the other hand many people make beds in the back and sleep there on long trips instead of going to the hotel. There are scores of Tesla fitted air mattresses being sold on Amazon. If you tint your windows you should have plenty of privacy to do whatever in relative comfort, especially after dark.

    Currently I'm shopping for a new car and seriously considering Tesla, and that sure is one of the pros.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape