Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36792
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluver  [View Original Post]
    I smell Trolling here, no one could be that stupid.
    You have more faith in humanity than I do.

  2. #36791
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    Why anyone would even bring this up is beyond me.
    Yes exactly. I'm thinking that didn't really happen but let's say it did for the sake of argument. Would it have killed this guy to go home and shower first? Seriously I guarantee he would have had a much better session if he showed up there freshly showered and clean.

  3. #36790

    The whole topic is stupid and disgusting. Oh, and pointless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aluver  [View Original Post]
    I smell Trolling here, no one could be that stupid.
    Why anyone would even bring this up is beyond me.

  4. #36789
    Quote Originally Posted by WalthamKid  [View Original Post]
    I usually hit AMPs on my way home and sometimes during lunch. If I take a shit that day I don't hit the AMP. Do you guys hit the AMP if you've taken a dump that day?
    I keep baby wipes at work and use them after a dump. If I ran out though, I wouldn't go to an AMP after taking a dump.

  5. #36788
    I smell Trolling here, no one could be that stupid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    So I was going hunting for a week and thought about what to do when I'm finished. 8 days in the woods with 3 guys, same clothes, no bathing, no women. Light bulb went off. Shower and ladies at Thai spa! I went directly from the woods to revere. Upon ringing doorbell, mamasan smiled when entering but immediately her smile went upside down. I was a little bit taken aback. She held nose and said"you no smell" . I corrected her English and said " I no smell gooood. But that's why I'm here. To take shower. ". She waved me into room and refused to get very close. I started getting a little pissed because I'm paying good money and she's giving me an attitude. I stripped down and waited for my therapist. She opened door and she gave me a dirty look. WTF. She looked down the entire time that she walked me to table shower. I laid down and she started spraying me, when she got to my ass, she just stopped. I mean dropped the showerhead and it was just laying there. She ran out of room. I found her so unprofessional but a different girl came in and she finished me up. The whole time chanting some nonsense in Thai. God knows what was. But she did finish washing me but did not answer any questions. Just chanted. Acted as if I wasn't there.

    The rest was a very generic HJ which was so overpriced. If I didn't have 8 days of buildup I would have walked. I would not recommend. Bad attitude all around.

  6. #36787

    Clean break

    It might depend on how clean of a break you have. If it's a clean break, it's probably safe to go; if it was not a clean break and required a lot of wiping, you'll probably want to shower or clean with a Preparation H pad before going. Otherwise, even if there is not a big stink, she probably won't be thrilled to be cleaning out the toilet paper spit balls from your crack.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalthamKid  [View Original Post]
    I usually hit AMPs on my way home and sometimes during lunch. If I take a shit that day I don't hit the AMP. Do you guys hit the AMP if you've taken a dump that day?

  7. #36786

    Baby wipes

    Quote Originally Posted by WalthamKid  [View Original Post]
    I usually hit AMPs on my way home and sometimes during lunch. If I take a shit that day I don't hit the AMP. Do you guys hit the AMP if you've taken a dump that day?
    They are a must have. Although I do try to be freshly showered as well sometimes work gets me delayed etc and having baby wipes is a life saver. I feel in general wipes are a necessity.

  8. #36785

    Bullshitter

    Good catch JDog.

  9. #36784
    Quote Originally Posted by WalthamKid  [View Original Post]
    I usually hit AMPs on my way home and sometimes during lunch. If I take a shit that day I don't hit the AMP. Do you guys hit the AMP if you've taken a dump that day?
    Yeah I still go. Just make sure to clean up well afterwards.

    If I decided not to go if I took a dump that day then I would almost never go LOL.

  10. #36783

    Repeat

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...55#post1687755

    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    So I was going hunting for a week and thought about what to do when I'm finished. 8 days in the woods with 3 guys, same clothes, no bathing, no women. Light bulb went off. Shower and ladies at Thai spa! I went directly from the woods to revere. Upon ringing doorbell, mamasan smiled when entering but immediately her smile went upside down. I was a little bit taken aback. She held nose and said"you no smell" . I corrected her English and said " I no smell gooood. But that's why I'm here. To take shower. ". She waved me into room and refused to get very close. I started getting a little pissed because I'm paying good money and she's giving me an attitude. I stripped down and waited for my therapist. She opened door and she gave me a dirty look. WTF. She looked down the entire time that she walked me to table shower. I laid down and she started spraying me, when she got to my ass, she just stopped. I mean dropped the showerhead and it was just laying there. She ran out of room. I found her so unprofessional but a different girl came in and she finished me up. The whole time chanting some nonsense in Thai. God knows what was. But she did finish washing me but did not answer any questions. Just chanted. Acted as if I wasn't there.

    The rest was a very generic HJ which was so overpriced. If I didn't have 8 days of buildup I would have walked. I would not recommend. Bad attitude all around.

  11. #36782

    Only one on Newport Quincy

    After not going here for a year decided to check back. Got a mid 20's nice looking all around. Second floor, it looks like first floor store wasn't open. Tina was her name and the mamasan also still looks good. Wasn't busy that day.

  12. #36781

    Unique

    I'm sure this isn't news to any south shore compatriots. Went to Unique recently. The lady was named Sasha or Sasa. Very strong massage and even stronger finish. Ouch. Not a looker and won't be going back.

  13. #36780

    Thai spa revere

    So I was going hunting for a week and thought about what to do when I'm finished. 8 days in the woods with 3 guys, same clothes, no bathing, no women. Light bulb went off. Shower and ladies at Thai spa! I went directly from the woods to revere. Upon ringing doorbell, mamasan smiled when entering but immediately her smile went upside down. I was a little bit taken aback. She held nose and said"you no smell" . I corrected her English and said " I no smell gooood. But that's why I'm here. To take shower. ". She waved me into room and refused to get very close. I started getting a little pissed because I'm paying good money and she's giving me an attitude. I stripped down and waited for my therapist. She opened door and she gave me a dirty look. WTF. She looked down the entire time that she walked me to table shower. I laid down and she started spraying me, when she got to my ass, she just stopped. I mean dropped the showerhead and it was just laying there. She ran out of room. I found her so unprofessional but a different girl came in and she finished me up. The whole time chanting some nonsense in Thai. God knows what was. But she did finish washing me but did not answer any questions. Just chanted. Acted as if I wasn't there.

    The rest was a very generic HJ which was so overpriced. If I didn't have 8 days of buildup I would have walked. I would not recommend. Bad attitude all around.

  14. #36779

    Hygiene

    Agreed. If I deuced one out I just skip the fun that day. Apart from that, if it's on the commute home, or even at "lunch," I try to clean the undercarriage with baby wipes and brush my teeth before I head over. Might seem like overkill but I get the sense that they appreciate it.

    Balls smell just from being cooped up all day. If you don't believe me, give yourself the sniff test in the late afternoon.

    -J.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lennox65  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much everything that Amppro said. I am always freshly showered, with fresh breath and clean clothes.

    I am also always groomed, clean shaven with short hair. I seem to do better than average with getting extras where there are reportedly none.

  15. #36778

    Hygiene

    Quote Originally Posted by WalthamKid  [View Original Post]
    I usually hit AMPs on my way home and sometimes during lunch. If I take a shit that day I don't hit the AMP. Do you guys hit the AMP if you've taken a dump that day?
    Pretty much everything that Amppro said. I am always freshly showered, with fresh breath and clean clothes.

    I am also always groomed, clean shaven with short hair. I seem to do better than average with getting extras where there are reportedly none.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape