Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 550 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 600 650 1050 1550 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 25715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17480

    Sofia

    Got together with Sofia again. She was on time, good communication, freshly showered, dressed sexy, no bad habits, no lurking boyfriends or crackheads, in a safe location, and we had a good time. Sorry but I don't have a link to her ad.

  2. #17479

    Jazzy. Half dash

    Gentleman, I've been looking for outcall for the last 2 days and finally settled on dreaming about Jazzy. I'm sure some of you probably are not going to be surprised by this dream but here it goes.

    The only provider I've ever seen in Dayton has been Jodi, who is absolutely fantastic although it appears she's on a little vacation currently. So I've looked around and tried to find an outcall provider which are few and far between here in the area. In my dream I was able to contact Jazzy who agreed to meet me at my hotel. She said she would meet me for 1 hour for 150 beautiful roses. That could have been my first clue but the little guy was telling me otherwise. She showed up and was considerably stockier than her photos indicate. But still not terrible. We exchange pleasantries and pretty much get right down to business. The good part is she's pretty much an open menu or so she claimed however upon arrival she really didn't want to do anything orally. The good news is the other two landings areas were open open for business. Anyway things are progressing nicely and all the sudden it's like someone flipped a switch. If I didn't know otherwise I would say we were trying out for some sort of comedy audition. Moving like a ninja, she states 'ok I'm done. My girlfriend drove me and she's waiting outside' while simultaneously donning her clothes and snatching up the donation and darting like a cat with his ass on fire straight toward the door and gone. I may be exaggerating very slightly but not much. There was very little conversation as I stood there dumbstruck and like any good hobbyist not wanting to dare to make a scene and drawing all kinds of attention to myself.

    Anyway it was fun while it lasted. Your mileage may vary of course but this is one of the strangest dream episodes I can recall.

  3. #17478

    Sofia

    Had another nice visit with Sofia. On time, fresh, good communication, no crazy bf or crackhead, and a fun time. No complaints here.

  4. #17477
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveballer71  [View Original Post]
    Not positive I remember right but I think it was 1/ hhr.
    Thanks for the info!

  5. #17476
    Quote Originally Posted by GFunk50  [View Original Post]
    What is her donation?
    Not positive I remember right but I think it was 1/ hhr.

  6. #17475

    Kendra Middletown

    Saw Kendra down in Middletown today. Decent head game, and cfs. Probably will repeat. Took a few days to get a text response.

  7. #17474

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyMan73  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody speak to the safety of her incall? She gave me the location, just looks a little sketch. She looks cute in pics, price is good- don't see a name, so can't search.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...h/159916966548
    Searching that phone number on the listing brings up others from STG, all with mostly similar pictures and one has a name of Destiny, also known for offering a 10 minute challenge. Several reviews in here if I recall correctly.

    Also one of those pictures in the ad (the ones where the girl is a brunette) is a screen cap from a professional porn series, Gloryhole Secrets, and isn't of her.

  8. #17473
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyDemTim  [View Original Post]
    You definitely have a low bar if you rate Star's face and body a 10. I can remember when girls like Gypsy Rae serviced this area and her face and body were far superior to Star but I still wouldn't go above a 9 for each. I was at the Gold Rush strip club near South Beach in August and 90% of the girls in there were far prettier than Star.

    If Star dropped her habits and got totally clean she would rate around a 7 for this area.
    You just had to mention gypsy Rae again dam she is very hard to forget if you ever knew her she left me with memories I will take to my grave dayton has never been the same since she left.

  9. #17472

    RE: Star

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    Body is 10. Face is 10. Service is 10. Scheduling is 1.
    You definitely have a low bar if you rate Star's face and body a 10. I can remember when girls like Gypsy Rae serviced this area and her face and body were far superior to Star but I still wouldn't go above a 9 for each. I was at the Gold Rush strip club near South Beach in August and 90% of the girls in there were far prettier than Star.

    If Star dropped her habits and got totally clean she would rate around a 7 for this area.

  10. #17471

    Damages

    Quote Originally Posted by Daveballer71  [View Original Post]
    Saw off woodman but she has since moved. Dog there but we'll mannered good skills nice rack older than pics make her look. Would repeat if she was in same location as before.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/555347838061
    What is her donation?

  11. #17470

    30 minute special- hows the incall

    Can anybody speak to the safety of her incall? She gave me the location, just looks a little sketch. She looks cute in pics, price is good- don't see a name, so can't search.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...h/159916966548

  12. #17469

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    Body is 10. Face is 10. Service is 10. Scheduling is 1.
    Pretty accurate I've seen her a handful of times and it always takes about an 20 minutes to get her to finally open the door.

  13. #17468
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Waiting to go to Sommer Camp.
    Any word about her where abouts.

  14. #17467
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Someone else has to paying the bills. She's spent too many long visits with uncle to have her own house. I saw her once and that was enough for me. She couldn't suck my dick for over 3 min without whining about it and I'm not that big. She's 10 yrs older than she advertises and her body shows it. Not worth messing with IMHO.
    Same experience here will never see her again she is useless.

  15. #17466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Bella

    Someone else has to paying the bills. She's spent too many long visits with uncle to have her own house. I saw her once and that was enough for me. She couldn't suck my dick for over 3 min without whining about it and I'm not that big. She's 10 yrs older than she advertises and her body shows it. Not worth messing with IMHO.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3  [View Original Post]
    Whatever name she is going by now, always disappointed in her bad reviews, she's got a look about her I really like. Can't believe she goes from staying in a notel to owning a house so good for her I guess.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/799334293198

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape