Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #1658
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to AG since January but Gisella looks good. How much is AG charging for Gisella? I am unable to decipher the " $$"code.
    Sorry, site truncated. It's 4.

  2. #1657
    Quote Originally Posted by PSmith0380  [View Original Post]
    She just rotated in at AG. Absolutely amazing reviews, pics are legit, however, they're placing a premium and it's $$ Feel free to look her up. Hoping to keep her on my mind so I can have an incredible dream. Will update if that occurs.
    I haven't been to AG since January but Gisella looks good. How much is AG charging for Gisella? I am unable to decipher the " $$"code.

  3. #1656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    JJ Club. Girl from Korea

    Anyone see the recent chick from JJ that supposedly just arrived from Korea. She had a Korean name. Missed her while I was out of town but curious if she was any good as JJ has been a hit or miss lately.

  4. #1655

    Milana Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking the same. The reviews look legit but the fact that they're only charging 300/ hr is suspect. Even so, I am tempted to pull the trigger because that Mila from premiercompanions looks delicious.
    The pics are also on this website with a 423 area code: https://milanamoon.escortbook.com/gallery. There are also ads with a 207 area code using those pics.

  5. #1654

    Apc

    Anyone visited Suya since she's back. She's on MP other site APC. Before she was $200 tip cip now it's $500 LOL.

  6. #1653
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien988  [View Original Post]
    They have been running a scam for a while. They remake their website and rename the agency and they have a cabal of TER accounts that they use to make them seem legit. They even review 'real' providers. Once a legit review is posted and the sour is out they delete everything and TER removes the provider account and then they remake everything and do it again. I forget the details of the scam but one of the sour reviews mentioned blackmail of some sort so don't give them any screening info.
    Man, they are dedicated scammers huh? Thanks for the heads up!

  7. #1652

    Gisella

    She just rotated in at AG. Absolutely amazing reviews, pics are legit, however, they're placing a premium and it's $$ Feel free to look her up. Hoping to keep her on my mind so I can have an incredible dream. Will update if that occurs.

  8. #1651

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking the same. The reviews look legit but the fact that they're only charging 300/ hr is suspect. Even so, I am tempted to pull the trigger because that Mila from premiercompanions looks delicious.
    They have been running a scam for a while. They remake their website and rename the agency and they have a cabal of TER accounts that they use to make them seem legit. They even review 'real' providers. Once a legit review is posted and the sour is out they delete everything and TER removes the provider account and then they remake everything and do it again. I forget the details of the scam but one of the sour reviews mentioned blackmail of some sort so don't give them any screening info.

  9. #1650
    Quote Originally Posted by HManK41  [View Original Post]
    These two agencies seem to me as dubious, if not complete scams:

    https://premiercompanions4u.escortbook.com/

    http://www.dreamescortdc.com/home

    Both offer stunning providers for rates lower than other agencies, which causes suspicion. Both require deposits.

    As far as I could see in this thread, I didn't see references to these agencies.

    When I searched TER for some of the most interesting talents on their staff, I did found reviews:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6585543-366846

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6221986-351675

    However, the reviews seemed to be phrased a little different from the average review, shorter, with way more spelling errors (does these girls specifically appeal to people with lower language control? And specific references to the agency experience, such as "I paid in advance" or "I paid with credit card".

    So avoided these agencies, and thought of sharing this here. It also shows that even TER is open to manipulations and scams.

    If anyone knows better. Please refute me.
    I'm thinking the same. The reviews look legit but the fact that they're only charging 300/ hr is suspect. Even so, I am tempted to pull the trigger because that Mila from premiercompanions looks delicious.

  10. #1649
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by PSmith0380  [View Original Post]
    AG is back up, it's. Live vs. Site.

    Anyone have any feedback on Ruby or Lucy? I can't seem to find anything on ER for a review. Hoping to book whichever one is younger and more petite this week.
    I had a dream about Lucy not too long ago. She had a banging figure and a very enthusiastic attitude.

    Happy hobbying.

    A.

  11. #1648

    I suspect these two are scams

    These two agencies seem to me as dubious, if not complete scams:

    https://premiercompanions4u.escortbook.com/

    http://www.dreamescortdc.com/home

    Both offer stunning providers for rates lower than other agencies, which causes suspicion. Both require deposits.

    As far as I could see in this thread, I didn't see references to these agencies.

    When I searched TER for some of the most interesting talents on their staff, I did found reviews:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6585543-366846

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6221986-351675

    However, the reviews seemed to be phrased a little different from the average review, shorter, with way more spelling errors (does these girls specifically appeal to people with lower language control? And specific references to the agency experience, such as "I paid in advance" or "I paid with credit card".

    So avoided these agencies, and thought of sharing this here. It also shows that even TER is open to manipulations and scams.

    If anyone knows better. Please refute me.

  12. #1647

    Chanel SAG

    If anyone sees her today or anything please give some intel!!

    Her pics seem great.

    Thanks again.

  13. #1646

    Ag

    Quote Originally Posted by PSmith0380  [View Original Post]
    AG is back up, it's. Live vs. Site.

    Anyone have any feedback on Ruby or Lucy? I can't seem to find anything on ER for a review. Hoping to book whichever one is younger and more petite this week.
    Lucy was here, has a few reviews on TER from here & Philly.

  14. #1645

    Ag

    AG is back up, it's. Live vs. Site.

    Anyone have any feedback on Ruby or Lucy? I can't seem to find anything on ER for a review. Hoping to book whichever one is younger and more petite this week.

  15. #1644

    Hani Kpop Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by JacobsPatrick  [View Original Post]
    If the box is broke and can't be fixed right away, nothing anyone is going to do about it, no matter what the squeal. BTW, it's not the first time the call box was broken and not sure about the baby damage. I'd probably wait until it's fixed.

    I really felt like a knob waiting for follow someone in. Definitely GFE and petit. I think that the pictures are hers. Nice that they are not blurred. Go see for yourself.
    The pictures are her, or at least a very close representation with touch ups. She is petite and doesn't speak a lick of English, which I think she tries to compensate by giggling a lot. Provides GFE and DFK, although her mouth and tongue feels really coarse. Not sure if she is a smoker or not. She has this tattoo across her stomach which seems to indicate some post-baby scaring. Becomes more obvious when she tries to hide it by putting her hands and arms over her belly in different positions. She does try to please and has a good overall attitude, and certainly cute like the pictures. The lack of English does break down the communication and to me, having that connection is a big part of the visit. She's worth a try if you're looking for a cute girl to bang. I'm going to wait for Cherry to come back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape