Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 12188
-
10-11-22 11:14 #1658Senior Member

Posts: 253Sorry, site truncated. It's 4.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 10:24 #1657Banned Member

Posts: 306I haven't been to AG since January but Gisella looks good. How much is AG charging for Gisella? I am unable to decipher the " $$"code.
Originally Posted by PSmith0380
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 10:23 #1656Senior Member

Posts: 199JJ Club. Girl from Korea
Anyone see the recent chick from JJ that supposedly just arrived from Korea. She had a Korean name. Missed her while I was out of town but curious if she was any good as JJ has been a hit or miss lately.
-
10-11-22 09:18 #1655Senior Member

Posts: 212Milana Moon
The pics are also on this website with a 423 area code: https://milanamoon.escortbook.com/gallery. There are also ads with a 207 area code using those pics.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 07:56 #1654Senior Member

Posts: 113Apc
Anyone visited Suya since she's back. She's on MP other site APC. Before she was $200 tip cip now it's $500 LOL.
-
10-10-22 21:54 #1653Banned Member

Posts: 306Man, they are dedicated scammers huh? Thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by Alien988
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 21:35 #1652Senior Member

Posts: 253Gisella
She just rotated in at AG. Absolutely amazing reviews, pics are legit, however, they're placing a premium and it's $$ Feel free to look her up. Hoping to keep her on my mind so I can have an incredible dream. Will update if that occurs.
-
10-10-22 21:18 #1651Senior Member

Posts: 194Scam
They have been running a scam for a while. They remake their website and rename the agency and they have a cabal of TER accounts that they use to make them seem legit. They even review 'real' providers. Once a legit review is posted and the sour is out they delete everything and TER removes the provider account and then they remake everything and do it again. I forget the details of the scam but one of the sour reviews mentioned blackmail of some sort so don't give them any screening info.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 18:59 #1650Banned Member

Posts: 306I'm thinking the same. The reviews look legit but the fact that they're only charging 300/ hr is suspect. Even so, I am tempted to pull the trigger because that Mila from premiercompanions looks delicious.
Originally Posted by HManK41
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 16:07 #1649Regular Member

Posts: 21I had a dream about Lucy not too long ago. She had a banging figure and a very enthusiastic attitude.
Originally Posted by PSmith0380
[View Original Post]
Happy hobbying.
A.
-
10-10-22 15:51 #1648Regular Member

Posts: 14I suspect these two are scams
These two agencies seem to me as dubious, if not complete scams:
https://premiercompanions4u.escortbook.com/
http://www.dreamescortdc.com/home
Both offer stunning providers for rates lower than other agencies, which causes suspicion. Both require deposits.
As far as I could see in this thread, I didn't see references to these agencies.
When I searched TER for some of the most interesting talents on their staff, I did found reviews:
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6585543-366846
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6221986-351675
However, the reviews seemed to be phrased a little different from the average review, shorter, with way more spelling errors (does these girls specifically appeal to people with lower language control? And specific references to the agency experience, such as "I paid in advance" or "I paid with credit card".
So avoided these agencies, and thought of sharing this here. It also shows that even TER is open to manipulations and scams.
If anyone knows better. Please refute me.
-
10-10-22 11:14 #1647Senior Member

Posts: 145Chanel SAG
If anyone sees her today or anything please give some intel!!
Her pics seem great.
Thanks again.
-
10-09-22 21:20 #1646Senior Member

Posts: 1017Ag
Lucy was here, has a few reviews on TER from here & Philly.
Originally Posted by PSmith0380
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 17:24 #1645Senior Member

Posts: 253Ag
AG is back up, it's. Live vs. Site.
Anyone have any feedback on Ruby or Lucy? I can't seem to find anything on ER for a review. Hoping to book whichever one is younger and more petite this week.
-
10-09-22 14:43 #1644Senior Member

Posts: 88Hani Kpop Girls
The pictures are her, or at least a very close representation with touch ups. She is petite and doesn't speak a lick of English, which I think she tries to compensate by giggling a lot. Provides GFE and DFK, although her mouth and tongue feels really coarse. Not sure if she is a smoker or not. She has this tattoo across her stomach which seems to indicate some post-baby scaring. Becomes more obvious when she tries to hide it by putting her hands and arms over her belly in different positions. She does try to please and has a good overall attitude, and certainly cute like the pictures. The lack of English does break down the communication and to me, having that connection is a big part of the visit. She's worth a try if you're looking for a cute girl to bang. I'm going to wait for Cherry to come back.
Originally Posted by JacobsPatrick
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





