Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 31624
-
10-10-22 18:12 #23209Senior Member

Posts: 1039This is the same Alex Lynn that lived in a hotel for years and was always behind schedule? Says she has an apartment now. That's pretty good. I hate sitting in a hotel parking lot waiting for some of these ladies. Enjoy your stay.
Sox.
Originally Posted by Sukerxxx
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 16:08 #23208Senior Member

Posts: 191Agree
Totally agree. Great at taking large deliveries fro the rear. Trying to get her to do group play session which she has done at least once before in a club.
Originally Posted by GDriver
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 14:25 #23207Senior Member

Posts: 449Alex lynn
So as always in my vacation the first days are just like run here and there to visit friends I have in Florida from the time I lived here around 20 years ago so I come back to my room really really late. I passed by the trail and saw some girls but I didn't really stop to check them up or anything (this was Saturday night) after getting in my room at like 1 am I was like "I should send some texts just to see if anyone answers" and the first one answering right away was Alex. She told me she actually was around my hotel and I was doubting cause as all of you know here she takes FOREVER to be ready, but this time she was actually knocking at my door in no time.
She told me just to give her a few min in the bathroom to be ready and surprisingly she was ready in like 15 min (I'm not kidding, yes I was in shock too).
She started with her "signature BBBJ" that almost made me lost it, I ask for some DG, some MISH and I ask to finish with a BBBJ cim and she just said of course she loves to give head.
She actually ask me to grab her head and use it whatever way I like it pretty much to take control of the pace and how deep I wanted.
She took it like a champ. Got dressed and left. Donations are to be discussed with her and she would negotiate with you if you mention you are a member of this forum.
Here is the link.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/6...-drop/50566464
I'm already having fun this vacay.
-
10-10-22 14:15 #23206Regular Member

Posts: 18While that's true, there's also something to be said for not posting misleading advertisements too.
Originally Posted by BBanks5275
[View Original Post]
That said, many providers don't speak Greek, so that's hardly a deal breaker, I'm just grateful you went through the process of finding out for me so I can avoid creating a potentially uncomfortable moment during the upfront convo, so thanks!
-
10-10-22 12:24 #23205Senior Member

Posts: 2959You're not wrong
Originally Posted by Bigdickthompso
[View Original Post]
No, Dr. E, you are not incorrect. She's been getting "meh" reviews for years. In fact, a lot of them are very consistent with what you said, that she looks hot but doesn't deliver a quality experience.
Originally Posted by DrEsoteric
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 11:40 #23204Senior Member

Posts: 158How long was your visit? I saw her for an hour about a year ago and it was kind of meh. I hope this review means she is getting better because I think she is hot as fuck. In my visit, there were a lot of delaying tactics. We did the two call system but the first address was ten minutes from her incall due to traffic and 3 long lights. Irritating considering there was a 7-11 on the corner. Finally met at the door and she was looking hot but dressed for shopping and told me she didn't bother getting ready because someone had been prancing her and setting up bogus appointments. 10 more minutes changing followed by a hh service instead of the requested hour. For me, she would not allow deep penetration. Only shallow strokes and my Handle is not BigDickThompson! Still, she has a tight VJJ and I could not hold out long. We were done 10 minutes before the end of my scheduled hour even with the 10 minutes wasted due to her bad first address and waiting for her to change. She seems like a ok qv option but that's not my thing.
Originally Posted by Bigdickthompso
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 11:29 #23203Senior Member

Posts: 1148Which sol?
There have been a couple different girls on eros with the name sol. Got a link man?
Originally Posted by BrWayne407
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 11:12 #23202Senior Member

Posts: 90Tiffany. Parking Lot Wait Time
She has always been pretty good with comms, but the real question is how long did she have you wait in the parking lot?
Originally Posted by Bigdickthompso
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 11:10 #23201Senior Member

Posts: 90I had asked her that exact question, since I saw the butt plug, but unfortunately she does not speak Greek. She told me speaking Greek and taking a pic with a butt plug is definitely not the same thing.
Originally Posted by BlueFlame427
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 10:32 #23200Senior Member

Posts: 270Orlando
Hello Everybody I'm in the Orlando area now in search of any recommendations? Thanks in advance!
-
10-09-22 22:55 #23199Regular Member

Posts: 4Provider recommendations?
Will be visiting Orlando soon. Any recommendations for providers worth visiting?
-
10-09-22 22:42 #23198Senior Member

Posts: 92Rates
I don't recall rates, and didn't visit the Greek isles in my dream.
Originally Posted by BlueFlame427
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 21:15 #23197Senior Member

Posts: 413PAWG Tiffany's Return
Thank you for the report BDT. Looks like she has new pictures. Does anybody know why she disappeared for a while?
Originally Posted by Bigdickthompso
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 17:15 #23196Regular Member

Posts: 18Exciting recommendation, thanks!
Originally Posted by Bigdickthompso
[View Original Post]
Do you remember what her rates were in this dream you had?
Also, she has a butt plug in one of her pics, does she speak Greek?
-
10-09-22 15:47 #23195Senior Member

Posts: 92Crazy cool chic
Dreamt of a visit with sexy MILF / gilf and her starter Was awesome, wanted to play with the twins, so went missionary and was rewarded with tight grip.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/922463288069
Highly recommend!
Cheers,











Reply With Quote





