Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 17723
-
10-10-22 17:09 #11108Senior Member

Posts: 687I totally agree with you. I understand getting cancelled because real life happens to everyone, even providers. I just let them know up front, that in fairness, if I need to cancel or reschedule, be just as understanding as I am. It can't be okay for them to cancel and then they have a fit about losing money if you cancel. It's got to work both ways. As for getting ghosted, I'm one and done. There are plenty of providers in the sea and no need to just chase one. I never, ever do deposits. I know there are legit providers out there who require it, but I will leave that part of sea to others.
Originally Posted by Lfsman
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 16:42 #11107Senior Member

Posts: 139That was a long review but its spot on and close enough to the the savanna I've seen. She used to be the angels but is independent now just like neveah. They both advertise on tryst and eros and both have been reviewed on these boards before just do a search.
Originally Posted by Jfouquet
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 14:31 #11106Senior Member

Posts: 192Cardinals and bump
We are good. All ended up being fine. Funny to see someone else was bumped for a baseball game. Glad I'm not alone and we have to respect the honesty, right.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 13:54 #11105Senior Member

Posts: 1744Ghost
" She gave 2. 5 hours notice that she made other plans (got free baseball tickets). So, I was ditched for a playoff game. I'm the only guy on here to lose to the cardinals OFF the field. (Rimshot). I won't say who it is. She's nice and says she'll make it up to me later. ".
I have been bumped a time or two. Most who say they will make it up, do. I am not going to name names, but some of the better reviewed girls do make it up. I have been given half of a time or two. Come to think of it I got bumped so she could go to a Cardinal game once. It happens.
Now AMPs are a different story. It is better to call, but your spot can disappear and there is now discount for waiting.
-
10-10-22 12:53 #11104Senior Member

Posts: 411Thank you. If it's the Destiny I'm seeing on Eros she wouldn't be right for me, but it's nice to know there is someone reliable. Any second choices?
Originally Posted by ManONMoon
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 10:24 #11103Senior Member

Posts: 228Savanna
Are you talking about this Savanna? https://tryst.link/escort/savanna_love.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 09:28 #11102Senior Member

Posts: 139Getting bumped or canceled always sucks but being ghosted sucks more had that happen to me once this is also why I don't put deposits down hope she makes it up to you.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 08:33 #11101Senior Member

Posts: 66Destiny
If you want a FOR sure girl I would go with Destiny. The girl has no bad reviews and is extremely popular here. Doesn't have weird rules, doesn't cancel, has never been late for me. And is stunning! With an amazing curvy body. There are some of her on here but under the vixen thread you won't see many other providers with reviews like she has. She's top notch.
Originally Posted by Gareth
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 01:17 #11100Senior Member

Posts: 296Charlie
Has anyone seen her?
https://tryst.link/escort/charlie2516
-
10-09-22 17:12 #11099Senior Member

Posts: 687You won't go wrong with Sensual Scarlett. Good massage, good personality and conversation. This thread is loaded with positive reviews on her. She will most likely prefer incall.
Originally Posted by Gareth
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 14:26 #11098Senior Member

Posts: 411Recommendations Sought
I'm visiting Saint Louis for work tomorrow and am looking for recommendations for St. Louis-based, reliable outcall, although incall is also a possibility. Looks are important but enthusiasm and reliability are more important.
I've been doing some reading of back posts. Is Sensual Scarlett a good candidate?
Any recommendations appreciated.
-
10-09-22 10:35 #11097Regular Member

Posts: 21Olivia
Planning on seeing Olivia from Angela, can someone share how their experience was with her? Are her pics on the angels site accurate?
-
10-09-22 06:40 #11096Senior Member

Posts: 78Veronica is g2 g
I saw her by the airport. Accurate pics, setup was easy, no attitude, and she was clean, with no fishy smell. Everything was covered, decent skills and tight box. She got into it, and her body was legit. My only issue is she's a clock watcher. If you're someone who likes to take your time, opt for the longer session. 1. 5 for the HH isn't terrible. If she is still here, I'd see her again.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...10-06/50554887
Be safe out there.
-
10-09-22 01:27 #11095Senior Member

Posts: 59Wife hacked account
My ex wife hacked my account she wrote that review it's fake. Alyssa has been a long time regular of mine and I have always really enjoyed her my ex knows about my hobby and got jealous after some things I said In a argument my bad guys bitches be tripping.
Originally Posted by JSteel80
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 01:16 #11094Regular Member

Posts: 1Stacked MILF
I met a badass blonde utr MILF off Snapchat the best ass I have ever seen on a white girl. Willing to trade numbers for other utr girls.













Reply With Quote




