Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 557 of 2229 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 607 657 1057 1557 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 33434
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25094

    Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Check Tryst for the real Ana. Rose.
    Maybe she's not Anastazja Rose, but if her pics are accurate, Anastasia is a big chested pretty girl. Any recent encounters?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9373037696

  2. #25093

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Check Tryst for the real Ana. Rose.
    LOL appreciate it.

  3. #25092

    Not even close

    Check Tryst for the real Ana. Rose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...blast/48635408

    Is this the anatasia that gets talked about on here?

  4. #25091

    Anastazia Rose

    I think this is the one most are commenting on.

    https://www.anastazjarose.com/home

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...blast/48635408

    Is this the anatasia that gets talked about on here?

  5. #25090

    Anastazia?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...blast/48635408

    Is this the anatasia that gets talked about on here?

  6. #25089

    D Nut

    No disrespect D, but you do know that crack is made out of cocaine, right?

    003 g of coke will not get you high, or negatively affect you.

    Also, the drug residue is in those girls whether you see them do it or not, no matter what the drug is, so I'm not really following your logic here.

    Now I can fully understand not wanting someone to smoke crack in your house. That shit stinks, but it sure af ain't going to hurt you. Many people inhale it directly into their lungs at 100% strength, and live to see another day.

  7. #25088

    Dayton guy here

    Hello all, I'm writing to see if you all can help me. I live in the Dayton area and lately the options in Dayton have been pretty brutal. I haven't had a visit in about 6 months because of all the bad and lack of talent. I was wondering if someone could provide me a good list for your area. Again I live in Dayton but I work in the West Chester area. I went through many reviews but struggling to find something. A list or private message would be very helpful. Thanks!

  8. #25087

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckD513  [View Original Post]
    Do you happen to have her number?
    I had another nice visit with Dawn over the weekend. She let me know I could share her phone number to vetted seniors. You can PM me if interested, she's been staying in the Mason and sometimes Blue Ash area at decent hotels. I will only be able to pass on her number today and Tuesday.

  9. #25086

  10. #25085

    Because recognition is deserved.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeadnMrsJones  [View Original Post]
    And. You'll likely get posted on their pornhub page or her OF.

    https://www.pornhub.com/model/realnrare85
    Quote posting because this deserves recognition. Props for being respectful to anyone involved, but educating those who arent aware.

  11. #25084

    Forensics

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    There have been actual science studies done on the effects of drug residue, or what is called "THIRD hand exposure" (first hand is you yourself are using, second hand is when a person uses in your presence, and third hand is exposure to surfaces with residue). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5179313/. But perhaps you can publish your research.
    I read through this paper. It is about forensics and recovery of residues. No claims are made about negative health effects from residues.

  12. #25083

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCoff33  [View Original Post]
    Thoroughly enjoyed meeting Dawn this morning just out of the shower.

    Healthy, tone, naturally mature American Woman!

    Soon to be on Tryst.
    Met with Dawn today (second visit), as stated previously she is an attractive mature busty woman. Full menu including BBBJ, enjoyable time, I will repeat. She is having problems posting an ad but has approved sharing her number with vetted seniors. You can PM me, however I will be out of town starting late Tuesday for 4-5 days and won't be able to reply once I'm on the road.

  13. #25082
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyholly1  [View Original Post]
    So I just wanted to come on here. I am trying to get a add up right now but it's tryst and it could take up to 15 days. I don't really know how to post on here very well so if I messed something up I apologize. By the way I am just coming back into this it's only been 4 days so far! I should have ad up soon until then message me on here please thank you!
    Sent you a pm.

  14. #25081
    Quote Originally Posted by HendoKy  [View Original Post]
    Probably not, no cell phones out. That's her though.
    A couple of those videos it's obvious that the husband was recording while watching. But a couple of them, look for yourself, the camera never moves, and there's no husband talking or moving around. That means that a stationary camera is recording. Did the dudes know that? Is that a chance you want to take?

    In addition to being who knows what number to go raw in her in a row, you want to take the added of risk of being put on PH while you do it? That's your business.

  15. #25080
    Quote Originally Posted by MeadnMrsJones  [View Original Post]
    And. You'll likely get posted on their pornhub page or her OF.

    https://www.pornhub.com/model/realnrare85
    Probably not, no cell phones out. That's her though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape