Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 557 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 607 657 1057 1557 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 33221
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24881

    No name

    It's hard to verify a girl when there's no name. Anyone had experience with this one?

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/477411021953

  2. #24880

    Grace

    I had the pleasure of seeing Grace again this past weekend. It was awesome. We had lots of adult fun (LOTS). Definitely not a clock watcher.

    She is also just fun to be around; I enjoyed talking to her and getting to know her better. I will definitely spend time with Grace again. She is worth the wait.

  3. #24879

    You must have missed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Who is Stephanie? Do you have a link?
    She has been reported in a couple of times and just three pages back was a review and link to her ads and her porn video's on porn hub.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/94753841

  4. #24878

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMorehead  [View Original Post]
    I had another nice visit with Dawn over the weekend. She let me know I could share her phone number to vetted seniors. You can PM me if interested, she's been staying in the Mason and sometimes Blue Ash area at decent hotels. I will only be able to pass on her number today and Tuesday.
    Someone I sent the number to dug up this link to an old ad that still shows up. The phone number posted is her current number.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...night/48583859

  5. #24877

    Amber Meadows

    I'm reviewing Amber Meadows again as she is one of the better escorts I have seen over the ten years I've been doing this. She responds to text messages quickly and is great at keeping in contact. Also she normally shows up on time and if she is going to be late she lets me know immediately and keeps me updated. When she shows up to my place she is dressed in casual clothes with a smile on her face.

    Amber is the girl in the pics and is always down to have a conversation with me and chill for a while before getting down to business. She doesn't like kissing, I don't really either, but it still feels like I'm hanging out with a girlfriend. I don't going into vast details about the session itself but I am always satisfied with her performance and she always acts into it. Also Amber is not a clock watcher and even chills with me after our session.

    All in all I recommend you all check her out, one of my all time favorites.

    https://tryst.link/escort/funsized-amber

  6. #24876

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Theman81  [View Original Post]
    Stephanie was great. She exactly as advertised. She does have a husband and they were very up front and honest. He didn't watch on first visit because I was not comfortable, after meeting with her the first time she made me feel very comfortable so gave it a shot a few days later and was actually fun and enjoyable. The husband is super chill and just likes watching her get pleasure. He makes you feel very comfortable. They asked if I was cool with recording and if not it was fine. I definitely plan on returning.
    Who is Stephanie? Do you have a link?

  7. #24875

    Stephanie

    Stephanie was great. She exactly as advertised. She does have a husband and they were very up front and honest. He didn't watch on first visit because I was not comfortable, after meeting with her the first time she made me feel very comfortable so gave it a shot a few days later and was actually fun and enjoyable. The husband is super chill and just likes watching her get pleasure. He makes you feel very comfortable. They asked if I was cool with recording and if not it was fine. I definitely plan on returning.

  8. #24874

    Jess aka messy jessy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/93410315

    Any recent intel on this potential cutie?

    All I found was not much in April. Add changed some for the better since then. I appreciate whatever you got. Thanks!

  9. #24873

    Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Check Tryst for the real Ana. Rose.
    Maybe she's not Anastazja Rose, but if her pics are accurate, Anastasia is a big chested pretty girl. Any recent encounters?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9373037696

  10. #24872

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Check Tryst for the real Ana. Rose.
    LOL appreciate it.

  11. #24871

    Not even close

    Check Tryst for the real Ana. Rose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...blast/48635408

    Is this the anatasia that gets talked about on here?

  12. #24870

    Anastazia Rose

    I think this is the one most are commenting on.

    https://www.anastazjarose.com/home

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...blast/48635408

    Is this the anatasia that gets talked about on here?

  13. #24869

    Anastazia?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...blast/48635408

    Is this the anatasia that gets talked about on here?

  14. #24868

    D Nut

    No disrespect D, but you do know that crack is made out of cocaine, right?

    003 g of coke will not get you high, or negatively affect you.

    Also, the drug residue is in those girls whether you see them do it or not, no matter what the drug is, so I'm not really following your logic here.

    Now I can fully understand not wanting someone to smoke crack in your house. That shit stinks, but it sure af ain't going to hurt you. Many people inhale it directly into their lungs at 100% strength, and live to see another day.

  15. #24867

    Dayton guy here

    Hello all, I'm writing to see if you all can help me. I live in the Dayton area and lately the options in Dayton have been pretty brutal. I haven't had a visit in about 6 months because of all the bad and lack of talent. I was wondering if someone could provide me a good list for your area. Again I live in Dayton but I work in the West Chester area. I went through many reviews but struggling to find something. A list or private message would be very helpful. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape