Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 558 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 608 658 1058 1558 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 33231
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24876

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Theman81  [View Original Post]
    Stephanie was great. She exactly as advertised. She does have a husband and they were very up front and honest. He didn't watch on first visit because I was not comfortable, after meeting with her the first time she made me feel very comfortable so gave it a shot a few days later and was actually fun and enjoyable. The husband is super chill and just likes watching her get pleasure. He makes you feel very comfortable. They asked if I was cool with recording and if not it was fine. I definitely plan on returning.
    Who is Stephanie? Do you have a link?

  2. #24875

    Stephanie

    Stephanie was great. She exactly as advertised. She does have a husband and they were very up front and honest. He didn't watch on first visit because I was not comfortable, after meeting with her the first time she made me feel very comfortable so gave it a shot a few days later and was actually fun and enjoyable. The husband is super chill and just likes watching her get pleasure. He makes you feel very comfortable. They asked if I was cool with recording and if not it was fine. I definitely plan on returning.

  3. #24874

    Jess aka messy jessy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/93410315

    Any recent intel on this potential cutie?

    All I found was not much in April. Add changed some for the better since then. I appreciate whatever you got. Thanks!

  4. #24873

    Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Check Tryst for the real Ana. Rose.
    Maybe she's not Anastazja Rose, but if her pics are accurate, Anastasia is a big chested pretty girl. Any recent encounters?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9373037696

  5. #24872

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Check Tryst for the real Ana. Rose.
    LOL appreciate it.

  6. #24871

    Not even close

    Check Tryst for the real Ana. Rose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...blast/48635408

    Is this the anatasia that gets talked about on here?

  7. #24870

    Anastazia Rose

    I think this is the one most are commenting on.

    https://www.anastazjarose.com/home

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...blast/48635408

    Is this the anatasia that gets talked about on here?

  8. #24869

    Anastazia?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...blast/48635408

    Is this the anatasia that gets talked about on here?

  9. #24868

    D Nut

    No disrespect D, but you do know that crack is made out of cocaine, right?

    003 g of coke will not get you high, or negatively affect you.

    Also, the drug residue is in those girls whether you see them do it or not, no matter what the drug is, so I'm not really following your logic here.

    Now I can fully understand not wanting someone to smoke crack in your house. That shit stinks, but it sure af ain't going to hurt you. Many people inhale it directly into their lungs at 100% strength, and live to see another day.

  10. #24867

    Dayton guy here

    Hello all, I'm writing to see if you all can help me. I live in the Dayton area and lately the options in Dayton have been pretty brutal. I haven't had a visit in about 6 months because of all the bad and lack of talent. I was wondering if someone could provide me a good list for your area. Again I live in Dayton but I work in the West Chester area. I went through many reviews but struggling to find something. A list or private message would be very helpful. Thanks!

  11. #24866

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckD513  [View Original Post]
    Do you happen to have her number?
    I had another nice visit with Dawn over the weekend. She let me know I could share her phone number to vetted seniors. You can PM me if interested, she's been staying in the Mason and sometimes Blue Ash area at decent hotels. I will only be able to pass on her number today and Tuesday.

  12. #24865

  13. #24864

    Because recognition is deserved.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeadnMrsJones  [View Original Post]
    And. You'll likely get posted on their pornhub page or her OF.

    https://www.pornhub.com/model/realnrare85
    Quote posting because this deserves recognition. Props for being respectful to anyone involved, but educating those who arent aware.

  14. #24863

    Forensics

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    There have been actual science studies done on the effects of drug residue, or what is called "THIRD hand exposure" (first hand is you yourself are using, second hand is when a person uses in your presence, and third hand is exposure to surfaces with residue). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5179313/. But perhaps you can publish your research.
    I read through this paper. It is about forensics and recovery of residues. No claims are made about negative health effects from residues.

  15. #24862

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCoff33  [View Original Post]
    Thoroughly enjoyed meeting Dawn this morning just out of the shower.

    Healthy, tone, naturally mature American Woman!

    Soon to be on Tryst.
    Met with Dawn today (second visit), as stated previously she is an attractive mature busty woman. Full menu including BBBJ, enjoyable time, I will repeat. She is having problems posting an ad but has approved sharing her number with vetted seniors. You can PM me, however I will be out of town starting late Tuesday for 4-5 days and won't be able to reply once I'm on the road.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape